Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Celi Talon [Arrancar]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Celi Talon [Arrancar] Empty
PostSubject: Celi Talon [Arrancar]   Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Arrancar Template

Name: Celi Talon

Actual Age: 1551

Appearance: Celi was five feet and six inches tall, with fair skin. She had shoulder length A-line blonde hair. Her oval shaped face included olive-green eyes, a medium nose, and full lips. She sported a black tube bra, and fingerless black gloves. During her years in separation, she acquired, and wore a long, hooded, white cloak to hide the scars on her body. Celi also dressed in the original style Arrancar pants, but the most important physical attribute was her fragmental piece, which was a small, white lower mandible of a bird, placed underneath her jaw and over the chin.

Personality: Celi was bright, positive, and pretty bubbly. She loved to joke and kid around, and examine the reaction of others. She had a knack for being sarcastic, and could usually be found with a smirk on her face. Some people could say that she was quite forward. Celi was also very dramatic, and could take things out of proportion quite easily. She was also gracious, courteous, and would stand up for what she believed in. She was literate, and could speak exceptionally well and clear. She loved to fight fair battles, but rarely does the conflict. Celi was sometimes self-centered, but was also warm, kind, and wouldn’t hesitate to help a friend in need. Due to the calming of her nature after some thousand years, Celi grew less interested in fighting, but still does it in defense.

History: Celi, as a human girl, grew up on a farm, where she was raised to clean up after the farm animals, and do house chores like cleaning the stables, gardening fresh fruits and vegetables, and preparing meals for her family. She was a popular girl, always surrounded by adoring friends, was admired by others, and respected by the teachers, even when they had to hit her, sometimes. She went to school till she was thirteen, and that's when she stopped, to take on full time jobs, due to her mother's recent death. Celi worked at home for many years, until she was finally fed up with being mistreated by the men. They acted superior to her, and that is what encouraged her to run away to the big city. When she arrived, Celi went to back to school, and worked hard. Three years into the big city, and without so much money, she couldn't afford the proper medicines, so she caught a deadly virus, and died a week later.

As a wandering soul, Celi went back to her small farm town, where she originated. She spent countless months watching over the place like a protector. She mostly spent time watching over her old father's crops, and letting them flourish. The day was being celebrated. It was an annual Harvest Day. Later, a Hollow appeared for the first time, and Celi could not tell what it was, or what it wanted. If it did want to devour her, it would have already done so, because it only moved until at night, when the village feast was over, and the villagers were surrounding a bonfire. Walking up close to the Hollow, which had a scary mask that looked liked it was made of a hard white substance, she noticed that it looked like a giant armadillo with a turtle shell on it's back. Without warning, it grabbed Celi, and with a whip of its tail, it created a tear from the World of the Living to the unknown. Before Celi could voice her plea, five Hollow, each scarier than the armadillo, closed in over her, and darkness overcame her.

When she came to, she felt heavy, and saw what was Hueco Mundo, her new world, through a thick, white mask. Not even a single detail from her previous life was still etched into her mind, all except, her name, which echoed in the back of her head. For all she knew, this new one probaly wasn't even her human name, from her previous life. The Hollow that turned her, explained to her about the new world before her, and told her that she was made to serve them, and lure wandering souls into a trap, for the group to feed on. Celi had not even a chance to think about what was registering in her mind, but she knew. She was hungry. She ate the ones who turned her, without hesitation, and she did not know why they were not expecting that. Celi soon understood that she was not a normal Hollow, and that munching on other Hollow was indeed a rare, and special case. Unlike other Hollow, Celi could fully speak at rebirth, and used this ability to communicate with others who could, as well. She learned that there is a case that if a Hollow were to eat it's kind, it could evolve. Hurried and thrilled to try this theory, she traveled through the Forest of Menos, eating other Hollow, until she became a Gillian.

Being a Gillian, she was frequently grouped up with others, and was directed to cero blast enemies at the will of another Hollow creature. Curious as to why this clearly smaller Hollow had so much power over her, she decided that there must be another class above Gillian. She then experimented in eating other menos, as herself. It was survival of the hungriest, so Celi buckled down and ate hundreds of Gillian; until finally, she became an Adjuchas class level Menos. If you were a special kind of Hollow like Celi, there was nothing to do in Hueco Mundo, except to consume other Adjuchas, and hope that one day they would evolve even further.

Celi did become a Vasto Lorde while traveling along in the White Sand Desert, feeding off of the others trying to accomplish her same goal. Celi didn't know what to do next, so she traveled back to the Forest of Menos, and heard rumors about an incredibly large palace, named Las Noches. Finding an escape route she didn't seem to notice before, Celi found herself once again surrounded by soft, cold white sand. Towering above her, and still very far away, was this very legendary palace.

Upon becoming an Arrancar, Celi was appointed to become the Tercera Espada, as she was seen fit. The Arrancar was so for a hundred years. During that time, she and the Primera Espada at the time turned Karakura Town into a Segunda Hueco Mundo. After the conversion of the town, Celi was given another mission: to destroy the Vizard Unknown. Brutally beaten, she retreated to Las Noches to heal. Full of shame, she was scolded but then forgiven. Celi was in the midst when the Primera counted forward the sworn deaths of the Vizards. The Segunda Hueco Mundo failed and reverted when her leader suddenly vanished without a trace. Most of the Espada disbanded while their commander was missing, and traveled their separate ways until called upon again.

Celi spent the rest of the century training in the Forest of Menos, keeping up with the speed preparation that would soon give her the title of “Fastest Espada”. Returning to the palace once more, the leader had not yet arrived back. Together with a band, Celi set out on her own quest to assimilate the Quincy. Those who followed were rewarded with a battle. Angry at the Quincy’s refusal, she swore death on their race. It did not get pulled through, however many died that day. Returning home from the unsuccessful journey, Celi was surprised to see the Primera back. Their longtime missing leader was not pleased to the fact that he had not been informed of this escapade. She was punished, barely escaping with her life, and with no forgiveness this time.

Cast off into the eternal night, the now Former Espada wandered the sand. She took refugee in the many villages that were built. However fast the violent little towns were destroyed, she kept moving on for decades. Eventually, Celi descended back into the Forest of Menos to regain strength from going on too long in a weakened state. Safe in the confines of her home did she not think of leaving for Earth again. However, internal struggles were brewing. She had to set out once again to move on with her life.

Innate Ability: Celi can manipulate all sounds in general. To be more elaborate in the defensive way, she can disrupt and redirect sound waves. In the offensive, when reusing the sounds from a technique, the blow is slightly less powerful than before but still effective. For every type of use of the sounds in the airwaves, the range is a 250m radius. Celi is also immune to the devastating effects of this ability. Cool down is 2 turns.

Last edited by Celi on Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Celi Talon [Arrancar]   Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celi Talon [Arrancar]   Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Approvedagain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celi Talon [Arrancar]   Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celi Talon [Arrancar]
Page 1 of 1