Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Celi Talon [Arrancar]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Celi Talon [Arrancar] Empty
PostSubject: Celi Talon [Arrancar]   Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Arrancar Template

Name: Celi Talon

Actual Age: 1251

Appearance: Celi is five feet and six inches tall, with fair skin. She has shoulder length A-line blonde hair. The facial features on her oval shaped face include wide, bright olive green eyes, a small nose, and full lips. Her zanpakuto, with olive green colored ribbon, is worn in the original manner. She wears a black tube bra, and black fingerless gloves. She wears the original style Arrancar pants, but the most important physical attribute is her fragmental piece, which is a small, white, lower mandible of a bird, placed right underneath her jaw and over her chin

Personality: Celi is bright, and positive. She loves to joke and kid around, and examine the reaction of others. She has a knack for being sarcastic, and can usually be found with a smirk on her face. She is literate, and can speak exceptionally well and clear, but she likes to use a made-up vocabulary from time to time. She loves to fight, but rarely does. She enjoys watching fights, so she can learn the fighters' weaknesses, and know their stregnths. She finds a battle much more interesting when fighting against an opponent full of surprises. She chooses not to fight those weaker than herself. When fighting, she is polite to her enemy, unless provoked for long enough. Celi is sometimes self-centered, but is warm, and kind, and won't hesitate to help a friend in need.

History: Celi, as a human girl , grew up on a farm, where she was raised to clean up after the farm animals, and do house chores like cleaning the stables, gardening fresh fruits and vegetables, and preparing meals for her family. She was a popular girl, always surrounded by adoring friends, was admired by others, and respected by the teachers, even when they had to hit her, sometimes. She went to school till she was thirteen, and that's when she stopped, to take on full time jobs, due to her mother's recent death. She spent nearly every day on the farm, and took part in all kinds of country folk festivities, until she met up with her old school buddies for a harvest celebration. One of them, was a boy, and when she turned eighteen, they were fully in love. He gave her parents his farm's biggest pig, and they became happily wedded, soon after that. A few months into the marriage, Celi felt she was missing something, though her husband didn't encourage her to leave, she desperately wanted to go back to school. Seeing her husband refrain from wanting to make her happy, she soon left him, and headed for the big city, anyway. When she arrived, she went to high school, and worked hard. Three years into the big city, without so much money, she couldn't afford the proper medicins, so she caught a deadly virus, and died a week later.

As a wandering soul, Celi went back to her small farm town, where she originated. She spent countless months watching over the place like a protector. She mostly spent time watching over her old father's crops, and letting them flourish. Celi's former lover seemed to have remarried, and his new wife had a young son. The boy was special, because he could see souls, and at the Harvest Festival, he explained to Celi's father that his daughter, Celi, was keeping his crops safe, and allowing them to grow. Later in the day, a Hollow appeared for the first time, and neither Celi nor the boy could tell what it was, or what it wanted. If it wanted to eat them, it would have already done so, because it only moved until at night, when the village feast was over, and the villagers were surrounding a bonfire. Celi was farther away, because she instructed the boy to stay put while she dealt with the stranger. Walking up close to the Hollow, which had a scary mask that looked liked it was made of a hard, white substance, looked like a giant armadillo, with a turtle shell on it's back. Without warning, it grabbed Celi, and with a whip of it's tail, it created a tear from the World of the Living to the unknown. Before Celi could voice her plea, five Hollow, each scarier than the armadillo, closed in over her, and darkness overcame her.

When she came to, she felt heavy, and saw what was Hueco Mundo, her new world, through a thick, white mask. Not even a single detail from her previous life was still etched into her mind, all except, her name, which echoed in the back of her head. For all she knew, this new one probaly wasn't even her human name, from her previous life. The Hollow that turned her, explained to her about the new world before her, and told her that she was made to serve them, and lure wandering souls into a trap, for the group to feed on. Celi had not even a chance to think about what was registering in her mind, but she knew. She was hungry. She ate the ones who turned her, without hesitation, and she did not know why they were not expecting that. Celi soon understood that she was not a normal Hollow, and that munching on other Hollow was indeed a rare, and special case. Unlike other Hollow, Celi could fully speak at rebirth, and used this ability to communicate with others who could, as well. She learned that there is a case that if a Hollow were to eat it's kind, it could evolve. Hurried and thrilled to try this theory, she travelled through the Forest of Menos for sixty-six years, eating other Hollow, until she became a Gillian.

Being a Gillian, she was frequently grouped up with others, and was directed to cero blast enemies at the will of another Hollow creature. Curious as to why this clearly smaller Hollow had so much power over her, she decided that there must be another class above Gillian. She then experimented in eating other menos, as herself. It was survival of the hungriest, so Celi buckled down and ate hundreds of Gillian, until finally, seventy-four years later, she became an Adjuchas class level Menos. If you were a special kind of Hollow like Celi, there was nothing to do in Hueco Mundo, except to eat other Adjuchas, and hope that one day, they would evolve into a Vasto Lorde, and then wait for eternity to follow.

Celi did become a Vasto Lorde, sometime eighty-nine years later, while travelling along in the White Sand Desert, feeding off of the others trying to accomplish her same goal. Celi didn't know what to do next, so she travelled back to the Forest of Menos, and heard rumors about an incredibly large palace, called Las Noches. Finding an escape route, she didn't seem to notice before, she found herself once again surrounded by soft, cold, white sand. Towering above her, and still very far away, was this very legendary palace.

Innate Ability: Celi can manipulate all sounds. To be more elaborate in one way, she can disrupt, and redirect sound waves. When reusing the sounds from a technique, the blow is slightly less powerful than before, but still effective. For every type of use of the sounds in the airwaves, the range is 250m radius. Celi is also immune to the devastating effects of this ability. Cool down is 2 turns.

RP Sample: [Here's one of my posts from Soul Purify. Note: I'm an Espada in this sample.]

Celi sat still as the Quincy walked away. Exiting, he failed to acknowledge them by face, and spoke his rejection. She felt like her heart was ripped out and stabbed on the bloody floor repeatedly. No one had ever rejected her...ever. In the very nearby allyway she stood in minutes before, the unfamiliar reiatsu leaked into a larger proportion. She knew immediately that the being was none other than the new Segunda. Celi had only met him for the first time earlier in the day. In response to his dismissive and uncaring words, she thought deeply, and was troubled. No, I am sure you're interested...Just not in accepting it. If you can easily refuse, Quincy, then you have no care for your life or anybody else's. I mind terribly. So I won't leave. I'm going to fulfill my promise of your deaths. Celi felt saddened. She was really getting fond of the Quincies. Bowing her head in minor defeat, she closed her eyes, and pressed two gloved fingers to the top right of her forehead. "How grave...", the Arrancar sighed.

Getting up to her feet, the Tercera bit her lip, and looked around, as if trying to sense around for something. Her eyes gazed for a second, and then suddenly blinked. This generation of Quincy has to be obliterated, and I know exactly how I'm going to do it. I'll start by destroying their hideout here. Wherever they may roam after this, I'm going to hunt them down...and kill them. A sudden alarm rang throughout the building, and she felt the presence of less than a hundred patients exit out the backdoor. Celi thought back to when the Quincy Leader whispered in her ear, "...three hundred fold..." Her eyes were suddenly wide with excitement, gleaming in those bright olive green irises. She paralyzed a demonic smile upon her face. From calm, to sad, to giddy and lethal she became. In a strong voice that demanded respect, she stated, "If I can't have the Quincies, then no one can!"

She released the flow of her reiatsu to that of a lower ranked Espada. The floor beneath her feet quaked under it's immense weight, and the wall as well as ceiling were left unstable. Dust particles laying around lifted up off the floor and travelled down to the lower base of the white walls, as the surge of energy rushed them to do so. The alarm still rang in her ears. Celi had to get outside. Now. A loud bang and an explosion of rubble tossed out onto the pavement outside. Fresh air gushed in through the man sized hole in the wall. It gently washed over her face, as Celi jumped on out into the outside world. She jabbed the wall with zero effort, and made her own exit in a matter of seconds. Walking out into the cool, bright day, the Espada found herself walking straight for the Quincy with a can-do attitude.

She arrived. Beastly whails and cries could be heard from the distance. With so much reiatsu emanating from the Espada, and Captains together, there was really no chance of ignoring it. A stampeding horde of Hollow, both grounded and aerial, raced to the Quincy Hospital. All ready for them to use at their dispense. On top of that, gigantic shadows loomed overhead, and Celi was not suprised to see the familiar black gap in the sky. A pack of Gillian joined them, in the background. Returning attention towards the seemingly laid back man before her, the Arrancar concluded, "Then you are no longer welcomed to live, Quincy." It was inevitable. No matter who, where, or when, there was going to be a fight. And a Quincy...was going to die.

Last edited by Celi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Celi Talon [Arrancar] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celi Talon [Arrancar]   Celi Talon [Arrancar] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Celi Talon [Arrancar] Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Celi Talon [Arrancar]
Page 1 of 1