Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Xanos' Res [Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xanos' Res [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Xanos' Res [Finished]   Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Name: Tigre Estoque

Release Phrase:
Initial: Declare
Released: Bite Off

Represent: Tiger

Element: choose an element
Water/Ice

Sealed Description: In its sealed sealed form, it takes the form of a short sword- The size in between a long Dagger and short sword. The blade has a slight Cyan colour added in and the hilt being a light blue with black diamond shapes on it to form something like a pattern. On the blade, black lines run across it like how a tiger wears its stripes.

Initial Release: Now the blade is no longer a short sword, it is now two blades coming off from Xanos' arms. In his Initial release form, Xanos' appearance changes to something much like a tiger, with much less feminine features. He gains long blades on each wrist, three tiger stripes under his eyes, fur lining on his sleeves and pant legs, and what appears to be dark fur covering his body in stripes. His braid grows down to his knees and a blade silmilar to the ones on his wrists hangs from the end of the now long and thick ponytail..

Released Description:
Xanos makes another transformation into a larger, muscular and more feral-like beast. Xanos calls this the "true form" of Tigre Estoque. It is implied through the size of this form that Ggio abandons any speed advantages he may have had and instead concentrates totally on pure attack power, but that is wrong, despite the large size, he gains speed and gains much more strenght than before. On the tiger stripes now, there is ice running all over his body and floating beside him, this is not used in any sort of attack, it is just there to give of show.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Your Death, The Ice World: The Ice World was developed through different training of trying to get something stronger out of his attacks and put further use in his ability to keep warm in ice conditions and freeze objects. Ice world sounds like what it is, Xanos creates a whole area of ice and even making the air cold and looking like the opponent(s) and Xanos are trapped inside of a thin layered ice dome with ice spikes poking down like a ice cave. First, Xanos MUST be in his Released form and then he shall be able to complete this technique. To have the ice world full and complete, it will take 2 posts to completely freeze everything in 50m area. The only way to be able to dodge it or avoid it, is to either be extremely hot (Around 50 Degrees) and able to melt the ice off or to just stop the release of this devastating attack. To first use this technique, Xanos has to cross his arms in front of his chest to start forcing reaitsu out and compressing it, then the compressed reaitsu will blast out as ice. ANYTHING will be frozen and will be frozen for 2 posts.
[Cooldown is 1 page, and only used twice in one battle. And can you tell me if two posts might seem abit less or too much, and tell me if i can make it abit more/less]

Techniques:

Ice Blade: Xanos puts his hand over his blade and ice will start forming from the hand, ice covering both the hand and the blade. The blade is much sharper and freezes anything it slashes at, the hand acts as another blade and is destroyed once it is hit by an opponents weapon. The ice can only be used for attacks and not defense or it will break, for the hand is one hit break and sword is 2 hit break.
[Cooldown 2 posts, can only be used 4 times.]

Ice Manip.: Xanos will have no more techniques, just able to control ice to full extent. Xanos will need no more abilities to control his ice.
[Giving up 2 techniques is enough, right? o.o]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Res [Finished]   Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Finished! :O
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Res [Finished]   Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Res [Finished]   Xanos' Res [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanos' Res [Finished]
Page 1 of 1