Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tenshi Kuchiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tenshi Kuchiki Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi Kuchiki   Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Name: Tenshi Kuchiki

Visual Age: 16

Division: 9th division

Personality: Tenshi Kuchiki is not a very mean person and loves just to sit back and chat. He can be a bit childish at moments. He's ready to fight anyday or anytime! Tenshi was givin Byakuya's height very tall) it ran in teh family so he might be a little scary. But still he can be ready at any moment. . ! But ya he doesn't currently dislike anyone. His captain seems nice he might not have a Lt though. But still Tenshi hopes to be the greatest shimingami ever! More things that he likes are nature he's ok with this saving the world thing but sometimes hes to lazy even to pick up a peace of pie off the ground. He has always had an interest with hollows and how they are formed the concept of evolution for them is just amazing to him!

Appearance: Tenshi Kuchiki Sou_re11
Height:5"11

History/Background: Born into the Soul Society Tenshi was Byakuya Kuchiki's son. His mother was Hisana Kuchiki who had 1 child known was Tenshi Kuchiki. Hisana was from the Rukongai and Kuchiki clan members weren't suppose to marry people who lived there. Byakuya and Hisana still got married. Before she died Tenshi was bron but they decided they should keep it a secret about their child. So Byakuya sent Tenshi into the 9th division so people wouldn't get suspicious.Hisana had a very strong resemblance to her younger sister, Rukia Kuchiki. She was, like Rukia, short and petite with short, black hair and pale skin. Also, her eye color was the same as Rukia's: purple with a hint of blue in them. But the strand of hair in the middle of Hisana's face was shorter, and more frayed at the end. She was also seen smiling more often than Rukia, thus having a more soft-looking face, contrasting to Rukia's hard, most of the time emotionless face. Hisana went looking for Rukia after loosing her in the Rukongai. Hisana died of illness and told Byakuya to adopt Rukia into the clan.

Tenshi grew up very well. After training for so long in the soul society doing soul reaper things he eventually got a little dream to work for. He would work to become 9th division Captain or 2nd 3rd seat. He wonder what his mother Hisana was nice. Tenshi was told by Rukia that his mother was Hisana Kuchiki. But he never found out who his father was. So Tenshi is living his dream still (well trying to anyway) so he can be the captain of squad 9!

Last edited by Tenshi Kuchiki on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tenshi Kuchiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Kuchiki   Tenshi Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Approved.....Barely
Back to top Go down

Tenshi Kuchiki
Page 1 of 1