Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hirameki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hirameki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hirameki Empty
PostSubject: Hirameki   Hirameki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Name: Himoriz

Release Phrase: Mark You're Target Himoriz

Represent: Wolverine

Element: Ice/Snow

Sealed Description: Blade Description: A dark black blade of super titanium. It is a one yard long katana. This titanium is focused upon my reiatsu only. There is a chain which is two yards long wrapped around the handle of the blade. This blade was created by the best of science hollows which have all contacted there selves into only science meaning, they made this weapon good so it’s good.

Released Description: The muscles upon the body double to a large bulky look. This causes Hirameki too look quite fat in a way. All of the shirt topping of Hirameki strips itself off the body and lays waste onto the ground or is completely shredded. This happens because the intense energy emerging along with fur growing upon the stomach. The fur on the stomach of Hirameki is brown, the arms of Hirameki form with the mask into armed padding of white color. Of course this padding is as strong as a hollow mask which is quite hard to break. All the fur coated on the stomach helps resist cold surroudings. Every speck of hair on the scalp of Hirameki is made to a dark brown which covers the entire back of Hirameki. This has the same qualities of the fur on the stomach, being resistent to most cold surroundings.

Initial Release: On the sides of Hirameki's arms are two, 2 yard long and one hand high spikes. These spikes are razor sharp. Both razor sharp spikes are dark black and have a thin line that is a centimeter wide going through the middle of the spikes. The hair on Hirameki's arm increase by ten fold. Hirameki gains a extremely large ammount of speed in this state.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: In the release state of Hirameki, Hirameki may manipulate any water particles that surround him to a maximum of five yards but the water is instantly reformed into ice upon activation of this technique. This happens because the energy that is powered freezes the liquid. He may make the water particles into a hard and solid object. This is called ice which most know already. The ice which is created by Hirameki by this technique allows him to make solid objects up to five yards long and wide. This is made up pure water particles surrounding Hirameki and is quite hard to break. All ice created by Hirameki is covered with a thick layer of reiatsu that makes it hard to destroy the ice. Hirameki may use technique five times in a post, then he may use the technique once again five posts later.

Techniques:
(1)Rapid Storm: This technique is when Hirameki uses high ammounts of water in the air, or in a body of normal water to make multiple pieces of snow come forth the water is slightly frozen from the reiatsu used. The snow takes up one hundred yards of the area surrounding Hirameki. The technique is when snow violently comes down everywhere on the area, this causes senses to be hard to access. Also this is the stage for more techniques in a way. This technique lasts ten posts with a ten post cooldown. This takes alot of reiatsu.

(2)Ice Slash: By having the water on the back of Hirameki from sweat or from blood or any liquid form, Hirameki may create ten razor sharp horns on his back body made of ice by heightening his reiatsu to extreme ammounts. Each horn of sorts, is a yard long and an inch wide. These horns are as hard as ice, but are covered with Hirameki's reiatsu thus making the horn's hard to break. Lasts three posts, and has a five post cooldown.

(3)Winter Coat: When Hirameki is covered, and I mean completely covered with water. He may have the water harden into ice and become a shield upon all over his body. This shield is stronger than a hierro depending on the timing and can be even stronger depending on the ammount of ice. This technique lasts one post, and has a six post cooldown.

The water that is surrounding Hirameki which is used for these techniques is not used in a violent way. Every bit of water is frozen when the technique is performed, the water all in all cannot be used in it's liquid form as the water is simply the water in the air, or in a pond, or even the blood from a battle.

Last edited by Hirameki on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Hirameki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirameki   Hirameki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Hirameki Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Hirameki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirameki   Hirameki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 pm

I don't really know what Initial release is.........But I tryed <_<