Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda Empty
PostSubject: Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda   Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Name: Angel de la Guarda (Gaurdian Angel)

Release Phrase: Alsa tus alas

Represent: Fallen Angel

Element: Illusion

Sealed Description: The zanpakutou itself is a very large scythe that is twice Loki's size. This thing is very heavy and monstrously enormous for Loki's size but he is able to wield it with ease in one hand. The color scheme is basically black withh red spiriling strings around each end of the staff that holds the normal looking blade at the top that is a scythe. Unlike all other Arrancar's having their weapon beside them, Loki keeps his in a special garganta he controls easily.

Initial Release: His gigantic scythe is able to slash reiatsu waves, similar to Ichigo Kurokai's Getsuga Tenshou in appearance of black and crimson. The power of it is less powerful and it may be charged. The scythe also changes appearance by the blade part turning it's appeal like a regular blade instead of a black blade.

Released Description: His skin is still pale. All his clothing is ripped away by the reiatsu he releases and is replaced by the ribbons around the scythe. He grows out reiatsu wings that are a color of pure black and a tint of sepia at the ends. He also grows up in a way, taking away the appeal of his 16 year old self and giving him a twenty year old look. His hollow hole is also revealed.
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Magia Blanca(White Magic) - Loki is able to create illusion with his scythe through his reiatsu. Yet it cannot just happen like that, it needs to find it's way into the brain. By reflecting light off it's blade it transfers an invisible projectile into the enemy's eyes that attacks all senses. Once the opponent shes a glimpse of this light they are in that illusion for 2 posts.
Post Count 2 - Cooldown 3

Techniques:

Esconde Mis Alas(Hide My Wings) - Controlling his reiatsu, Loki is able to force his wing reiatsu into his body and add more defense into his heirro to withstand attacks he can't avoid or taunt his opponent. Captain Level Class may not cut him through their zanpakutou(Same applies to Espada's under 5th rank) by 4 posts/ 2 for bankai. Vice - Captains are 8 posts / 4 posts if they have bankai active. Anyone lower is 12 posts.
Post Count: 14(May stop it whenever and regain his reiatsu wings) Cooldown: 2

Doble Garganta(Double 'Throat') - Using his garganta master skills, by focusing in one area and another he is able to create two gargantas that are linked to each other's openings and pathway. He uses these for tricks and counters. Does not requires his Ress form. Yet once in Ress form it's harder to control thus making a Cooldown of 3.

Ttravesia(Crossroad) = Loki sends his scythe after the enemy and in surprisment he is able to ride on top of the scythe as it may extend as far as he needs it to be. It also may curve and bend around to catch it's target yet once bending it needs to pull back into a normal scythe before being released again.
Post Count: Infinite Cooldown: 1(Once it bends or curves in anyway to pull back)

Last edited by Loki Shiftlet on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

PostSubject: Re: Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda   Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 am

Ouch.......You must represent an animal or insect.....
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda   Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:09 am

Edit: Ah, fines.. I'll have to go research on this but you should explain your animal and creature more thoroughly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda   Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Approved.....
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda   Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Yayness!! ^^

Thanks Hirameki :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda   Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alsa Tus Alas, Angel De La Guarda
Page 1 of 1