Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mamoru Byakku ((Finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mamoru Byakku ((Finished Empty
PostSubject: Mamoru Byakku ((Finished   Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 am

Name: Mamuro Byakku

Visual Age: 18

Division: First division, But some notes. He's only in the first division because Kuchiki mai is in it. He doesn't actually do any work for the first division (Unless Miss mai tells him too), Because his real job is to protect miss mai.

Personality: His outward personality is cold and calculating, That of a computer really. And this computers prime directive is to protect kuchiki mai at all costs. In reality he's actually quite a friendly guy, However noone gets to see this as he doesn't have enough time while guarding miss mai to make friends. However, He does have a habit of making rude and snide comments in his head.

His duty and purpose is to protect Kuchiki mai, This has been bred into him since he was a baby. He rarely fights, Doing it only when neccesary, And it is literally impossible to goad him. He speaks little and rarely.

Appearance: He's bald (By choice, He shaves so his hair isn't a hindrance when he fights, His face is clean shaven as well) Muscled, (Like not extremely. . Think vin diesel.) And six feet eight inches tall. (Yes. I said six eight.) He has the Byakku tatoo on his eye(Explained in history) He wears standerd shinigami robes, Except his are open at the chest, Similar to Kenpachi Zaraki. While he may look like a blood thirsty beast, His eyes will completly through someone off. His eyes are a steely gray color, And they always seem incredible calm, As if he's at constant peace with himself. This has a habit of unnerving people. His sealed zanpakuto is always strapped over his back (Hitsugaya style) As it's 5 and a half feet long.

History/Background:

~History of the Byakku family~
The Byakku family was started by a man, Who heard of an assasination plot against the head of the kuchiki family in his time, And stopped it. However this same man lost his left arm that day. The kuchiki decided to reward this mans honor, This man who defended a man he didn't even know, By making him a demi-noble family. Ever since then the byakku's have defended the kuchiki's by any means.

~Traditions, Customs, And life~
The byakku family has several traditions. The first is that all children are trained in the ways of the shinigami from birth, With them usually releasing their shikai at the age of eighty. Once they reach 100 they are given a choice. They can join the gotei thirteen, But they must cast aside the byakku name, Or they can serve the kuchiki family as is right, But they must endure the "Rites of passage" If you will. The first rite is them literally getting their ass beat by several byakku's, Kuchikis have been known to join into this, Sort of making sure that their future bodyguards can take pain.

And now for the second rite. The first byakku nearly lost his vision in his right eye protecting his kuchiki from an assasination attempt. He was left with a scar that actually went onto the lower half of the white of the eye. To honor his repeated sacrifice, The kuchiki had a kidou made, And this kidou was sealed into a tatoo. This tatoo is applied to the eyeball, Which is extremely painful. This is to prove that the byakku is willing to endure anything to protect the kuchiki's. This eye tatoo will actually enhance vision and allow the byakku to see in infrared, See reiatsu, And also increase his effective range of vision tremenedously. Though only out of his eye. However the pain is so extreme that it causes the eyelid muscle to spasm so hard that it effectivly dies, Causing the eyelid to be in a perpetual state of half closed. Over time the muscle will regrow, Allowing the eyelid to open back up, Letting them utulize it's full power. This however usually takes a few decades. The tatoo is a half open eye, Centered under the iris, With a line bisecting it and the eye in half. This is also the crest of the byakku family.

Byakkus Rarely get stitches, Treasuring their scars as proof of their servitude to the kuchiki's. However, They are not stupid and reckless, And all byakku's are trained to use healing kidou, Allowing them to heal their own and other people's wounds.

~Training~
Besides the kidou i just mentioned byakku are trained in all kidou 1-40 by the time their 100. After that they may continue studying kidou on their own. They are excellent swordsmen and melee fighters, Seeing as basically living in a dojo makes training really easy. Most byakku shave or buzzcut their hair, As it can get in the way. Maintaining a clean face is also a must. This regimen is dedicated to turning out third seat and lieutenant level fighters by the time their 100.

~Notes~Byakku's usually live in pretty spartan houses.

~History of Mamoru~
There's not much to say. He was a byakku, born and bred. All he did for a hundred years was train. The happiest day of his life was the day he got that tatoo on his eye, Despite the pain.

Last edited by Mamoru on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru Byakku ((Finished   Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 am

No, you'll be approved when you finish.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru Byakku ((Finished   Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:17 am

Well.... there isn't much history in the way of your char.... but you did do history of the clan, which in Japan always comes first

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru Byakku ((Finished   Mamoru Byakku ((Finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamoru Byakku ((Finished
Page 1 of 1