Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. Empty
PostSubject: Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.   Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 am

~=Name=~
Deceiving Shards

~=Elemental Affiliation=~
Reishi manipulation and Illusions

~=Manifestation=~
The manifestation of this zanpakuto is several large, About the size of a shark, shards of pink crystal, However it only has one personality, Linked between the crystals by a free flow of reishi. The personality is basically a cold one, That of a computer. Cold calculations, Any cost to achieve the “Prime Directive”. This has heavily influenced (Insert my shin’s name here), Causing him to appear to be like his manifestation.

~=Sealed Appearance=~
A large nodachi, Approximitly six and a half feet long. The handle is wrapped in pink cloth, And the hilt is a hexagon with an elaborate design stamped out of it. The sheath is actually thicker then it needs be, The back side having compartments all the way down it with medical equipment in it, Such as needle and thread, sutures, Coagulant, Etc.

~=Shikai=~

=Release phrase=
Deceive.

=Appearance=
The blade shatters, Turning into ten evenly sized shards of metal. The color of the shards is ever changing, As if a rainbow is shifting across them. The shards are rather large, Each about five inches tall, And the shape of two pyrimids stacked ontop of eachother. However, they're Hexagonal as opposed to square. The edges of the shards are extremely sharp, And if they were placed at the edge of an illusion he could use them to damage people. Because of the fact that they're tiny, And any force would be distrubuted over the whole they're nearly impossible to break. The hilt and handle melt over the lower part of his right arm, Forming an extremely hard sort of glove. The sheath remains the same.

=Ability=
There are two main inherent abilities in this zanpaku-to’s shikai. I will start with the simplest.

The “glove” over his right hand amplifies the perceived damage of any strike by it by a factor of twenty, Making even small hits seem brutal. However only the perception of the damage is effected this greatly, Actual damaged is only increased a small amount, And only because of the fact that the attack is a metal Vs flesh situation as oppose to a flesh Vs flesh.

The second ability involves the ten shards. These shards not only have the ability to freely move as they wish, But they also have the ability to form illusions of any size around themselves but there are limitations.

If only one shard is involved then the illusion is only visual and auditory. While the illusion may be the size of a large sky scraper, A hand will easily pass through it, Making this more of a scare tactic really.

If two shards are involved in the making of the illusion then scent and taste illusions can also be formed alongside the audio visual ones, Which can add a fearful element to such illusions as smoke, and other such things.
Three shards will take it to final level, With the final sense, Touch, Being added to the illusion. This brings with it the realm of pain. However any pain inflicted by this illusion is merely that. An illusion. No actual damage is suffered.

One last thing about the crystals. All the crystals are linked to eachother, And to (Insert name here) By reishi threads, Similar to Reiryoku. However, This reishi is on a different “Frequency” Then normal reishi, And therefore cannot be sensed, Absorbed, Or interfered with in any way.

~=Techniques=~

~No clue what to name this~
If a shard makes contact with a person it can actually modify signals in their nervous system, Amplifying illusions. However, the main purpose of this is to actually take over the nervous system. This works best on hollows and animals, Whose primal instincts are in control, Therefore making them easier to conquer. Stronger hollows may take multiple shards. Humans without spiritual pressure will only require a single shard, But a soul with spiritual pressure may reject the process, Making this soul require multiple shards to take over. Stronger spiritual pressure requires more shards to subdue the persons will.

~Reiryoku Control~
By stabbing itself into a reiryoku, A crystal will disappear as it literally fuses with the reiryoku. However, this means it can no longer be use for illusion. However what it can now do is permanently track this person, And actually leech reishi from them, Acting as an adapter of sorts to turn it from “DC” normal reishi to “AC” the reishi the crystals use. This is pumped back to (Insert name here) Where his glove changes it back into normal reishi, Allowing him to pump it into his Kidou and other reishi based skills. While reishi can be drained from multiple people, Because he only has one link into the "grid" he can only gain the reishi slowly. Excess reishi will be stored in the crystals, Increasing the power of reiatsu field, But only slightly.

~Reiatsu Field~
By solidifying the reishi that links them into reiatsu, They can create a physical barrier that can be used in several ways. By linking two, he can create a sort of blade, allowing him to swing the crystals and cut at things. By linking several and creating a reiatsu field between them he can actually create a barrier. The more crystals involved in the creation of this barrier the stronger it is of course.

~Only two barriers can actually be active at a time, Any more would drain to the crystals to much and cause him to revert back to sealed and be unable to release again for 4 posts. However, 5 blades can be active at once, But only 2 blades if a shield is active.~
~~Note: If a third shield is activated the zanpakuto has approximately one post in which they will be active before the zanpakuto reverts~

Last edited by Mamoru on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.   Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

Just so long as your reiatsu produced from your body can still be absorbed, and messed with, I'm fine with that.

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.   Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:30 am

Of course. As his glove acts as an adapter and changes the "AC" reiatsu back to "DC" reiatsu, Any reiatsu he gains will be perfectly normal reiatsu, And if someone had a good enough reiatsu thieving skill, They could actually steal their reiatsu back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.   Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 am

Slight edit, Added sheath.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.   Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 am

I suppose, Approved Again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.   Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decieving shards, The zanpakuto of Kuchiki mai's Protector.
Page 1 of 1