Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hojo's Zanpakuto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hojo's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Hojo's Zanpakuto   Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:07 am

Name: Hanatoro and Tsunami.

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: "By the powers of the deep blue Ocean sea vested in me. I command forth Hanataro and Tsunami to arise from your burly sleep, and put an end to those who stand before you and me, and put their efforts into futility!"

Family: Water.

Level: Shikai.

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The ability to manipulate the physical properties of water, like compressing it to form form a shape. Changing it's temperature to form ice cold water that could freeze the upper layer of the skin or even act as a 'sharp' water or boiling hot water/steam that could scald someone. It also involves sending water infused with Hojo's reiatsu into the enemies body and letting it mix completely to control the enemies hormonal balance and body temperature, able to give someone fever or even Diabetes if possible. The methods to do so is to have it inject itself into a wound or through an opening such as the mouth or the ears.

Bankai: -

Bankai Ability: -

Techniques:

[Shikai] Acidity: Decreasing the PH counter in the water that he manipulates, thus, making the water acidic in a toggle-like manner. This only happens to the water that Hojo extends his Reiatsu to.
Cooldown 2 per usage.

[Shikai] Nitorogalaycerino: A cycle in the water converts the hydrogen into nitrogen with several components of fat within the water molecules to dilute out the oxygen particles and leave only hydrogen/nitrogen in place. The nitrogen would be a very volatile force since electrons are everywhere, by just moving, it will trigger an unstable explosion upon initial impact. This can be maximized if it was done in a manner of a rain as the saying would go; "Death from above." In truth, Hojo tries to make this seem like Hydrogen when in reality, this is actually a diluted version of nitroglycerin, an explosive and volatile chemical.
Cooldown 2 per usage.

[Shikai] Burst: Having initial control of the body's many liquids in an opponent, Hojo can expand or inpound the water inside someone's body. Although harmless, a sharp spike of pain can be felt from just doing that and can act as something that'd stun an opponent.
Cooldown 2 per usage.
Back to top Go down

Hojo's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hojo's Zanpakuto   Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:10 am

For those that can't understand this. Lamen's terms of the techniques are;
1- Turns water into acid.
2- Turns a portion of water into a small bomb.
3- uses the water in the enemy's body to stun them.
Back to top Go down

Hojo's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hojo's Zanpakuto   Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:43 am

Mention the Methods through which you Impound Water in an Enemies Body.
Back to top Go down

Hojo's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hojo's Zanpakuto   Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:40 am

I did it! Now check it. :3
Back to top Go down

Hojo's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hojo's Zanpakuto   Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:09 pm

In that case, Joo are APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hojo's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hojo's Zanpakuto   Hojo's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hojo's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1