Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) Empty
PostSubject: [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite)   [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Gurido, Zethiel [Prefers to be called ‘Zeth’]

Visual Age: 19

Ex-Division: 2nd Squad, 3rd Seat, Former Head of the Detention Center

Personality: Zeth is a somewhat quiet type of person, withdrawn and often glares at people he dislikes or people who annoys him. He does grin or laugh sometimes, though it is usually to mock or just because he’s amused by something. He doesn’t give a second thought to killing someone if they are a threat, but will spare sometimes them if they are weaker than him or an equal. He often likes to disappear sometimes when he isn’t needed, just to relax or get away (from those who annoy him usually). Despite his rogue attitude, he is actually very intelligent and will help innocent people if need be.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History/Background:
-Time as a Living Human-(17 years)
Zeth was born in Cairo, Egypt, growing up with his mother, father, and older sister. He learned to fight using martial arts from his father, which was a past time in the family. As well as hand to hand combat, Zeth learned to use a sword, preferably a scimitar or a katana, due to an extending family living in East Asia. Zeth grew up being advanced in his classes, being commented as a wise soul by his family, and physical activities. He met an unfortunate end by an accidental drowning in the Nile River, a river closely associated with life.

-Time as a Normal Spirit-(4 years)
Zeth woke up by the Nile River after his death, still thinking he was alive, until he saw his actual body next to him. Crazed beyond belief, Zeth sat near the River’s bank trying to figure out what had happened. After sitting there for about a hour, a man dressed in black appeared, wielding a katana similar to what Zeth used. Before Zeth could find out what was going on, the man put the end of the handle on Zeth’s forehead, as a brilliant light enveloped him.

Zeth awoke again in a makeshift home, worn with age by looks of it. Zeth rose, scratching his head, to find two others in the room, a man and a woman. They explained where Zeth was and how he came to be there, and asked if he would live with him in their makeshift family. For a few years, Zeth enjoyed it, but it eventually bored him. Seeking to do something more, Zeth became interested in the shinigami, those who had brought him to the Soul Society. Zeth started training to use his reiatsui, which he actually progressed in rather quickly, and he joined the Shinigami academy soon after.

-Time as a Shinigami-(37 years)
Like with his reiatsui training, Zeth advanced quickly, beginning to release a zanpakto within months of joining the academy. For an unknown reason, Zeth’s naturally blue eyes started grow darker into a deep crimson after first releasing his zanpakto. Zeth tended to focus mainly on his zanpakto and his shunpo, neglecting kido almost entirely, excluding those which he took a liking to.

After graduating, Zeth joined squad two, mostly due to his shunpo abilities. Zeth eventually obtained third seat of the squad, making him in charge of the detention unit. His time in squad two also increased his shunpo and combat abilities even further, due to working with the Special Forces.

-The Conversion to a Vizard and the Imprisionment-(2 years)
During Zeth’s service in squad two, Zeth was deployed to dispatch a mad Arrancar running rampant in the world. Though Zeth and his team were able to kill the Arrancar, the Arrancar left a mark on Zeth, a broken part of a claw from its ressurecion, causing an infection in his body that spread enough dark reiatsui through his body to start transforming him into a hollow, causing Zeth extreme pain all throughout the transformation. Due to this, Zeth was relieved of command and imprisoned within the detention center he once was in charge of.

It took more than a year for the suffering to end, as the inner battle with his hollow was beginning at the time. With Gitouenkou’s help, he was able to fend it off for awhile, only for her to break in his own hands with his inner hollow breaking her in two. Seeming helpless against the hollows brutal attacks, Zeth pulled out a last resort tactic, getting close enough to the hollow to blast him into oblivion. Dodging most of the hollows attacks, Zeth took his chance, and with all of his reiastui, along with some of his inner hollow's, focused into one blast, a Cero. When the smoke cleared from the blast, Zeth had thought it had worked, only to see his inner hollow standing where the blast had struck. In dismay, Zeth started to back away, where as his inner hollow, toppled backwards into the ground below.

Awaking from his battle, Zeth found himself on the execution grounds, about to be killed. Zeth demanded to know what was going on, not knowing his hollow mask was still on. That only stunned the surrounding shinigami, wanting to kill him even more quickly. Cursing to himself, Zeth heard his inner hollow speak within his mind, telling him how to get out of this situation. Cautiously, Zeth followed his instructions, and, since everything in the Soul Society is made of reishi, Zeth rejected the reishi bindings around him, allowing himself to escape the, yet again, stunned shinigami.

-Time as a Vizard-(Remaining years)
After Zeth’s escape, Zeth lived in the real world, mostly in his homeland of Egypt, watching the occurrences of mankind from a distance, though he does wander into Soul Society from time to time again. During this time, his attitude as well started to corrode due to lack of interactions with man and spirits alike.

RP Sample:
Zeth stood before the group of hollow, his flaming zanpakto in hand. Behind him, several hollow were evaporating into a black mist, their souls being sent to Soul Society. He grinned at the hollow, causing some to take a step back. He swung the blade created by fire around in a circle at his side, taking a few steps forward all the while. The hollows, unable to contain themselves anylonger, jumped at Zeth with a severe hunger in their eyes. Catching the hilt in his hand, Zeth slashed horizontally, creating a trail of fire from the blade, burning straight through three hollows in an instant.

Shunpoing effortlessly onto a hollow's back, Zeth swung at the neck of the beast, severing it's head in an instant. Letting the decapitated body fall, Zeth used the body as a platform to jump off of onto another hollow, piercing straight through the head. Letting the hollow flail, Zeth aimed his palm at one of the few remaining hollows. "Sokatsui..." A large blue blast engulfed the hollow, turning it to mist in an instant. Finally removing the blade from the hollow he was on, Zeth jumped to the ground and looked at the two remaining hollows. Both were obviously afraid of him, but they still had that hunger in their eyes. Swinging the blade around again, Zeth shunpoed between the two hollows, then, in one swift movement, he decapitated both of them in a flash.

Letting the bodies fall, Zeth sealed his zanpakto back to it's original state and sheathed it. Sighing, he walked over to the curb and sat on a nearby bench. Yet again, life goes on.

(Finished.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite)   [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite)   [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite)   [Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Vizard] Gurido, Zethiel (Applying for Elite)
Page 1 of 1