Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Elite vizard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claus

Claus

Elite vizard Empty
PostSubject: Elite vizard   Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Name: Kenkei Kasume

Race: Vizard

Visual Age: Early 30's

Personality: Kenkei Is kind and charming to the ladies, He is a bit perverted and Over zeleous Towards Females. Outside of his usual duties Kenkei would be labeled as a Iresponsible and Childish Captain. But When in the presence of other captains or people he respects He is quiet and collective And he doesn't make any unneccesary comments and ususally doesn't speak unless he is forced to be spoken too. Apart from his usual persona inside and outside of his Division He usually Shows his true personality to his zanpakutou the one and only person he believes, knows him inside and out. Among retracting His persona By obtaining A vizard Kenkei is not in full control of his hollow though he is able yo use its power at will for more than 11 hours straight with no problem. He and his inner vizard HAs come to an agreement That neither of Them will Claim Ownership to the body but they will both do their best in protecting it.

Appearance:
Elite vizard Al_sama_Shinigami_Captain_by_samura
He insists on wearing his old 7th division captain Jacket But thats only When hes conversing with his fellow vizard brethren, When on the feild of battle He Automatically Gives himself over to his inner hollow

Elite vizard Eclipse_Yorutsuki_Sensora_by_vinryl

The mask pic above these words
Is how his hollow mask looks.
History/Background: Born in mexico, Kenkei Had a small family consisting of two brothers and a mother. All other relatives remain missing to Kenkei's awareness. Kenkei was the youngest of his brothers Obtaining their Perverted attitude seeing them as the only male role models In his life. Kenkei had spent 17 of his years home schooled And recieved a letter in the mail stating that he And his family could live rent free in a penthouse In japan, karakura town.
unfortunately In exchange for this he was required to Become a experiment subject in a Lab Whos' studies involved evoluating bone marrow. To make a long and non-noteworthy human bio short He died during one of the experiments And his families where-abouts are unknown.

Once he became a spirit And after the Konso Was preformed on him He entered rukongai. He was befriended by many people And immediately hungry in rukongai signifying that he had spirit energy. He was adopted by a senscere Shinigami who was 5th seat in the 7th division and Even sooner he Enrolled in the shinigami academy. After 5 years Of training in kido and swordsmanship Kenkei Kasumi became shinigami and since he already learned the name of his zanpakutou and it was a third as powerful as a bankai he immidiately became A seated officer in the 7th division. Alot has happened and Kenkei has earned respect from his peers And after his 7th division captain was killed kenkei was recommended right away to take the 7th division's Captain spot. And since kenkei recently learned his bankai he is even more suited to be a taicho.

After his first day of being a taicho He obtained Hollow powers From The hygoku After Going into los noches and becoming an experiment for aizen. That was long ago and Kenkei kasumi Now lives on earth As a Forgotten Taicho and a Vizard.

RP Sample: Kenkei Walks out of a soul gate over a broken down Charred looking warehouse Without his zanpakutou sheathed. He is gripping its hilt tightly in hsi left hand prepared For battle, He was to converse in a Duel with A Quincy Who had been exterminating hollows left and right messing with the balance The shinigami has set up Through sweat and blood. Kenkei Had a dull expression on his face As The moon shown inside his crimson eyes. There was a collision of Spritual pressure coming from the East direction from where he was standing. No doubt the quincy attracted Even more hollows since His last attack. Behind him from the portal three shinigami walked up behind kenkei as the soul gate closed behind them. Kenkei shifted his gaze towards the Collision of Reaitsu While the shinigami from Captain kasumi's division (all three of them) Noticed the taicho paying more attention to the east. Immediately without being ordered to do so, The shinigami moved towards the area and slowly so that Kenkei could Fly pass them in order to Lead the way To The collision.

After a few shunpo's Kenkei appeared before dissolving hollows And a quincy showing up behind Kenkei fireing off a weak arrow aimed at the back of his neck...kenkei Did not flinch from this so he merely waited for His subordinate to block the attack from him just in time and the shinigami blocked The arrow with his own body covering kenkei from view and as the shinigami fell backward after taking the arrow right to his chest and to the quincy's suprise kenkei had disappeared Only to reappear 3 feet in front of the quincy with his finger pointing at The Quincy with his eyes firmly on the quincy, To kenkei's eyes his opponent was a young Boy not even old enough to preform advanced and skilled quincy abilities so The captain commander sending him here to handle such a situation even if it was t otest his strength was A complete waste of time and during these thoughts Kenkei spoke While the quincy summoned another arrow made of reiatsu in his bow "Incantation : Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel, with light, divide this into six! Bakudo #61 - Rikujoukourou" During his incantation speaking the quincy shot off another arrow to shoot at but it was canceled out by one of the shinigami's hado (Hadou #33 - Soukatsui) And to fortify his bakudo Kenkei said the incantation knowing the quincy neglected to think about the other shinigami And what steps he might take to stop his captain from getting shot with an arrow. Six rods of identical light jab into hte quincy's mid section holding him in place while with mach speed kenkei moved towards the quincy hardly even showing any movement disappeareing where he stood and reappeareing before The quincy with his zanpakutou at his neck "you injuredon of my subordinates quincy....lucky for you this ain't the time or place to execute you so you're coming back to rukongai with me."

Last edited by Zaquri on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Elite vizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite vizard   Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Sorry, I'm captain of the 7th division. I suppose the current announcements need to be updated. Check here to see what spots are available https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net/division-quarters-f15/the-gotei-13-ranks-and-duties-t2225.htm. I believe some captains are in need of lieutenants.

Just a side note, the 6th division is a good squad to be in, Taiki and Watersoul are good people.
Back to top Go down

Elite vizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite vizard   Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:35 pm

awwww, thanks Gumoy!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

Elite vizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite vizard   Elite vizard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm

EDITED I want to be a vizard Now so please check it out again V_V I wanted to be an elite vizard as well if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elite vizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite vizard   Elite vizard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite vizard
Page 1 of 1