Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
nathan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
nathan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
nathan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
nathan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
nathan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
nathan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
nathan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
nathan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

nathan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nathan

nathan Empty
PostSubject: nathan   nathan I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Name: lightfoot, nathan

Visual age: 22

Ex-Division: squad 12

Appearance: follow the link... http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/ryo-ngbc.jpg

Personality: totally a laid back guy. if he doesnt have to do anything than he wont. during combat he really likes to get carried away. when he starts to mess up in the battle he tends to beat himself up, even for small mistakes. really energenic. likes to party.

Background/History: during his life, he was a student at college, not the brightest but he still was a model student. he worked out of his fathers construction company. during a routine fix up of a diasaster zone, he was moving a load with a machine and one of the cables snapped tossing him and the machine every where. after blacking out and staying in the machine for almost an hour, he woke up. his father was over him and helped him ot his feet. after that he noticed one of the other workers had a chain in them and was screaming but no one around could hear of even see him but him. as he watched him turn into a hallow, a reaper appeared and during the fight a building was hit and hit hard. as the building was falling he pushed his father away from it and killed by it.

after death... he spent his first 150 years in the rukon district and after a while he just wandered around until one day he hit the south wall of the seiritia, no you didnt read that wrong he actually hit it after a party. after that soul reapers became awary of his hidden power. so he was forced into the acdemy and was usually found in the library, he was addicted to the books and the knowledge that was trapped in them. he read almost everything until one day he was told to visit the squad 12 labs. he was drafted. during his visit he was introduced to a few not so dangerous test. one day Aizen was there over seeing a new test. he called him in and bombarded him with new kinds of energys and slowly nathan was passing out and than waking up in a mediationial trances fighting battles with a mysterous hallow that just wouldnt die entirely. after a while nathan became awrary of what was happening to him, it was written in one of the books he had read. he was fighting his inner hallow. after days of fighting he woke up with a mask on, than it slowly dissolved. after that, aizen opened up a portal and as he throw me into it he managed an evil smile and laugh. knowing what aizen had just turned nathan into was just the horrifing start.

Last edited by nathan on Wed May 06, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: nathan   nathan I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Your character will have to be much much much older if you want to connect it to Aizen, since this forum is set at least 1200 years after Aizen's death.

Also just a hint, when writing try not to switch from 1st person to 3rd person and back again, it becomes slightly confusing.
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: nathan   nathan I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:21 pm

sorry i went from writing an english asignment to this, my mind is a little foggy, and yea ok... i can fix the age.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: nathan   nathan I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: nathan   nathan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nathan