Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Soul Reaper Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nathan

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Name: Raitofutto, Nathan

Rank: waiting on someone please do not post prior to my announcement of what he is.

Appearance: LInk- https://media.photobucket.com/image/Gary%20Shum/llamazord/GShumDwTF.jpg

Personality: He's a lone wolf at heart. But when theres a party involved he turns into the biggest party animal you can imagine. He likes his privacy but doesn't mind hanging out with a group as long as its not a giant gathering of people, who just want to stand around and do nothing but chill. Nathan tries to avoid drugs but has moments when he'll smoke up a few friends with pot. He's actually scared of most other drugs.

Division: waiting on someone do not comment about it till further notice.
--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: Jet black

Likes: a good party with beautiful girls. A challenge. but most of all a good book.

Dislikes: Guys who make a girl cry. Girls who cry over stupid shit. And warm beer.

Crushes: He has a habit of falling for girls he lets cry on his shoulder. Any kind of girl who will buy him a beer.

--------------------

Specialties: He reads books like he drinks, which is a lot. He's pretty good at most drinking games except for quarters. Nathan isn't a bad cook but he tends to hide the greatness that is his cooking. As far as work goes, he has the fastest flash step of his class, only of his class. His kido work sucks more than a new recruits does. And his training with his Tanfos has paid off.

History: Nathan was at best an average student during his years at the academy. He spent more time partying than studying which got him into a lot of trouble during his early morning classes. Although he graduated fairly quicker than most of the cadets he enlisted with, how hes not even sure, he Still would rather waste time drinking, chasing woman than do actual work. When he was approved to graduate, its was like something clicked inside of his head. That clicking never went away until they sent him to obtain his zanpakotu were that clicking just became louder and louder until he hit a dead end in the very deepest reaches of the cave of spirits. It was confusing to him why something this far in was calling to him. He was once told that only the most powerful or the spirits with the most potential rested this far in the caves. So why would one of this powerful spirits want him as there partner. The answer became clear after years of training and hard work. Nathan had a potential in himself that even he hadn't seen. To this day he still remembers the first line that Kyanseru said to him. Now a respected member of the soul society, Nathan tries very hard every day to reach a point in his carrier were he can settle down and maybe even one day have a family.

Picture of Character: Its the Picture in the link..

Last edited by nathan on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Specific rogue rank, former division, former rank etc. More on personality and background.
Back to top Go down
nathan

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

CANT YOU READ THERES A NOTICE ON IT FOR A REASON....
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:39 pm

No need to get snippy about it...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Woah there, sirrah. No need for such a reaction. Hunter was just going through a daily routine of informing you to fill in the blank spots, as there's a lack of a WIP.

Now, I recommend you place in the WIP as this sheet can't be approved until you have received whatever message it is you need to receive before posting up your rank/whatnot. It avoids issues like this, ya'know ^^.

Oh, and please do note the second half of Hunter's comment ... the ... uh, expansion he recommends for you on personality and background. If you already have, my apologies as I haven't seen this sheet prior to the edit you seemed to have made.

There's no need to get loud and annoyed at staff ... because it's usually not beneficial to you, and because we are human as well and make mistakes.

Good day to you, sir.
Back to top Go down
nathan

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 am

Merrow i recomd you shut the fuck up and mind your own business before i can add on to those areas i need a conformation from a captain. The moment i hear from the captain is the moment i finish my editing of my app. So bug off...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:48 am

1) Such vulgar language. Is that really necessary?

2) I am one of the Moderators at this point, and Zeroshin/Naraka has given me permission to critique as well as post in applications. Thus, I have a right to voice my opinion about what goes on in these topics here in these sections.

3) I was not telling you to make the expansion/edits right away. I'm sorry if that was how you interpreted my post. And there was a lack of indication that an approval from a Captain was necessary to expand those sections(Unlike the former division, former rank and rogue rank portions).

4) And I do apologize for posting after the request at top not to, until you were finished editing. But there is no need to get all hyped up and rude towards Hunter, as it seemed to be a message of exasperation to his comments. But such a request can commonly be missed, which why I recommended the WIP tag.
Back to top Go down
nathan

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 am

how about every one just stop posting in here.... you do the moderater thing and erase this entire conversation starting with hunters original post and once i post an i need approval comment than somebody come back and be a critic there.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Mícheál Mac Murchú wrote:
Gee, and here I thought the staffers’ job was to look over and correct applications, even before they are finished. How wrong was I? Here we are complaining about nothing, when they are just doing their job. What has this world come to? You, good sir, have an attitude problem. You act like a child, demanding things, talking back to the employers, the very people who run things. Sounds very unappreciative to me, especially considering how hard they work just so people like you can have a place like this to role-play at, to indulge your fantasies in the form of text-based writing. How do you get by in the real world, how do you hold down a job with that kind of mouth? You cannot seem to form a logical, intelligent sentence without cursing every other word. This is ignoring your horrible grammar, inability to spell, and that way of speech that reminds me of a Neanderthal going “uga-buga”. I am not sure what kind of subterranean cave dwelling you were brought up in, but here in civilized society we do not talk back to people in such a harsh, juvenile manner when they did nothing wrong, to you or anyone else. I feel sorry for you. No, pity is correct emotion for this sitution.

This individual has nothing but respect from me. (Mícheál Mac Murchú)
Back to top Go down
nathan

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm

to mac... i havent even finished it or begun to alter it in any way. Im waiting for zero to answer a quick question and once he has i have every intention of finishing it, fixing it and than asking for one of the admins to check it over. so until Zero gets back to me im not going to do anything further with it... and further more, save your pity for some one that actually wants, needs, or even cares for it.

AND IF YOUR NOT A MOD YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO POST ANY THING IN ANY ONE ELSE'S APP.... SO UNLESS YOUR A MOD GO DIE IN A DITCH.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:26 am

No insulting.... We don't come around to bitch to each other.... So, no insulting..... Just wait patiently and NO SAYING" GO DIE IN A DITCH" THAT IS NOT GOOD..... IF AT THE CB ITS ALRIGHT, BUT HERE NO DOING THAT....

DON'T BE RUDE.
Back to top Go down
nathan

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 am

Than tell tittle dumb and dumber and retard to buzz off and stop posting in my app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Reaper Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reaper Nathan   Soul Reaper Nathan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Reaper Nathan
Page 1 of 1