Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:56 am

Release Phrase/Name: The Sound of a new dawn approaches.

Represent: Its not really a animal/insect that i know of, honestly.

Element: Sound, if that is an element.

Description:
Spoiler:
The guy on the right, the purple/yellow guy, He is the released form, and the sword his is well..weapon lol

Ultimate Ability: Emporers Roar (Released form only): I am able to conjest a rather unhuman roar, i am able to create a pitch high enough, that it can cause anyone within a 500 foot radius, to cause massive trauma, or bleed through their ears. ((once per Fight))

Techniques:

Tech 1?: Strings of Silent Death (Unreleased form only): Upon Struming on the Guitar, that also acts as a Axe, I am able to conjur sound waves from the Guitar, manipulating them into swords of sorts, and unleashing them at the Opponnet.((iono if thats what you really mean by techs..but why not..))

Emporers Roar (Released form only): The Second part of Emperors Roar. This is just a regular move. I am able to make the pitch low enough, to where i am able to Move or Shatter objects with it. ((1 time every page, if thats okay?))

Decibel Barrier ((un released form)): I strum two strongs on the Guitar, and it sends out a sound wave, that engulfs me, creating a Protective barrier against outside attacks from all directions. This lasts for two posts, and recharges for 4 posts.

Rules in making Techs:
1-99 posts: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your post goes up.[/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Name: Whats the name?

Release Phrase: You need a release phrase for Inital release and ressurection.

Represent: Well, you can't just stay the same....As you were originally a blood thirsty beast..

Element: Approved

Sealed Description: Approved but it would be nice if you put it seperated from your ressurection

Initial Release: You need a Inital Release

Released Description: Approved

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Approved

Techniques:
1 and 3 are not approved due to the techniques having nothing to do with your ressurection

For your second technique, do you mean it can only be used after your ultimate ability? Also, for the second technique, you need a cooldown unless you really want to only use it once per page?(Like one turn cooldown, two turn cooldown, three turn cooldown....) Its up to you. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:13 pm

-.- considering that this has been approved 3 time before by admin from the old BO and Soul Warriors, i see why the techs are not approved considering their for the UN-RELEASED form, which, if your that slow, it means when im not in my released form. When i am in my regular form. -.- As for the name, ive used the same thing over and over, and never once have i had a problem with it -.- Same for the Represent, no ones ever said anything abotu nor has anyone ever had a problem with it. All the things you have stated have never been brought up as a problem before when ive had major admin look at it. As for the initial release thats just fucking gay. Ive read the rule, yes. But its gay. There is no real reason to have an "inital Release" -.- what is that? a half regular and half released image of yourself? -.- thts what it sounds like. And considering my element is Sound, and from what i have read from everyone's templates, their initial releases have to do with their element or represent, i have no use for one. Considering that i have no way to use sound as a inital release -.- nor do i have a represent because my res. represents no animal nor insect nor being that is even known. May i also state, that i have seen some res. templates with out a initial release.

and please, would a seasoned Admin look at this. Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:25 pm

If you could name one arrancar that has used techniques outside of there ressurection, I would check over your ressurection again. When I say arrancar, I mean an arrancar from the show. I do not mean an arrancar you have seen approved on old BO or soul warriors.

Last edited by Temp on Sat May 16, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Honetly, i dont want you to check over my res at all. I asked for a Seasoned Admin to look at this. And since your not a seasoned Admin, i would love if you were to not look at this at all again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:59 pm

umm hirameki is season however XD im not looking over this even though im an admin im just saying respect the global mods they where picked for a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:19 pm

well, ill respect them once they get some common sense. The fact that this has been approved times before, and the fact that the tech's he is talking about are denied because they are used outside the res. even though there are plenty of people on here that are the same way with using tech's outside of the res. makes no sense at all. Also the fact that this is not the show, and there are somethings different on the site then there are in the show itself, that you cant be making references from here to the show so often. I can not show you an arrancar from the show, but i can show you an arrancar from current BO if you wish. Also, he is not seasoned. Considering that he was not a Global Mod until he was just accepted, if i remember correctly, Yesterday or today, that does not count as seasoned. Also, he may be a seasoned player, but there are people (including me) that have been here longer, or are more seasoned, then him. So calling him seasoned is in a sense, an over statement. Now, i did not post my res to cause a complaint, because god knows that ive never had complaints before on this, and i honestly see no real reason why its causing one now, besides the fact that you have a noob global mod that thinks hes right. And i will come at this once more, my "represent" is shown in the picture i have posted. It is unknown to me or anyone else what exactly he is. So i DO have a represent, but its UNKNOWN what it actually is. As for the name, ive never had a name for it. But as stated before, its never been brought up as a problem. So i see why it would be a problem now. So there you go. That is my true imput on all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Your constant outbursts instead of editting has caused this topic to be locked until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm

FOLLOW THE FUCKING TEMPLATE YA BASTARD GAWD. IF YOU DID THAT HEN YOUD BE APPROVED.

first your unreleased shit is only allowed in initail release gawd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:13 pm

First off, dont call me a bastard. Second, if you look at your template, then look at the one i used, the only thing it is missing are the words "initial Release". Really, look at it. You'll notice that the "Descriptions" part, is the picture. So i did follow the template ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 pm

um no you need the initail its required so Denied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches   The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sound of a New Dawn Approaches
Page 1 of 1