Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dawn Asuma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dawn Asuma Empty
PostSubject: Dawn Asuma   Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:55 am

Name: Dawn Asuma

Visual Age: 15

Division: 9

Personality: He’s normally a stoic and authoritive individual, thus his kind and gentle attitude. He is very strict and often imposes discipline in a fierce way. Dawn never hides the fact that he’s not interested in anything. Every action he makes is towards one goal and that’s to be the strongest in the world. Dawn sacrifices everything for his family and this shows how deep his love for his family is. He’s very determined to have his family live for all of eternity by his side and deeply fears losing his family.
He does have a somewhat scary personality, and frequently plots things in secret. This makes him rather secretive and mysterious, and almost antagonistic.

Appearance: Dawn is tall, slender and lean and has a pale complexion. He is very handsome, and has long, thin dark brown hair, with long bangs and reddish brown eyes.

History/Background:

300-310:
The sky was pitch black while all the animals in the forest were heading back into there homes while a old couple were on there way back to there barn to feed the animals while the old man had seen something sticking out from the grass. The old man walked towards the thing that caught his eye while he saw a face, he dropped the bucket which had the food that was ment to feed the animals as he picked up the baby which was 300-310 years old but took the look of 1. The next day came while they feed the baby some food as the baby knocked it away when they named him Dawn because he didn't like anything or anyone. almost 10 weeks passed and dawn was taught to walk, run, jump, kick and punch at the age of 305. 5 Years passed and dawn was taught to fight he won 10 kid fights which were proctored by city leaders while he was crowned the strongest kid in his area.

310-315:
Dawn was 10 and he was crowned the strongest in his area as he knew he was the strongest so he planned to leave the area and be the strongest of the next area so he did. Two days later he packed a bag while everyone was asleep he walked out untill a box fell from a shelf high up as it bounced and opened a rag in the shape of a sword rolled out as dawn wanted to know what it was so he took the rag off. A bright light shined as the sword flew towards dawn as dawn grabbed it and it shined while the old man ran down from his room as he was shocked to see his nightmare again. Dawn looked careless at the old man as he slashed his sword and a huge hand hit the old man while the old man went out the wall of the house as dawn jumped from the deck to the ground as he ran into the forest which was located outside the house about 30 steps away from the backyard.

315-350:
Dawn ran down the forest as he jumped climbed smashed everything that the forest threw at him as dawn stopped and made
a small hut which laid under a tree as dawn sat in it as he trew the sword at the tree while the sword hit the tree and fell to the ground "What have i done!?, Who am i!?. " dawn said in hate as he closed his eyes and began to sleep. The next day dawn woke up and walked out from the hut as he smelt food while he grabbed his stuff and looked at the sword as he picked it up and ran towards the smell with a huge smile which light his day.

350-399:
Dawn made it to the smell as he saw no-one there while he picked up the fish wthat was hanging over the fire as he lifted it up to his mouth...just before he was going to take a bite a man put his sword between the fish and dawns mouth as this man said "What do you think your doing eating my fish?." as dawn looked at him and grabbed his sword and pulled it out "GET AWAY FROM ME!> dawn said as the man smiled while dawn slashed at him as a huge fist smashed towards this man as the man broke it with his powerful kick while dawn didn't know what to belive as this man was amazed on what he just saw while this man said "Hello im zixon the captian of squad 9" as dawn said "A captian?." as dawn was shocked while zixon took him as his own while zixon trained him as dawn passed the academy and got his zanpaktou.

Last edited by Dawn on Wed May 20, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dawn Asuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Asuma   Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:21 am

Alright, you can't just "get" your sword. Also, you have to attend the academy to join a squad.
Back to top Go down

Dawn Asuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Asuma   Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

ok and the leader of squad 9 told me i can be his 3rd seat
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Dawn Asuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Asuma   Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:39 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Dawn Asuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Asuma   Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:40 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn Asuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Asuma   Dawn Asuma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn Asuma
Page 1 of 1