Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dawn & Dusk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dawn & Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Dawn & Dusk   Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 am

Ok, before I start, I need to explain that I have a zanpaktou that is actually 2 swords.
I call them a 'Gemini type' of sword to save some confusion.
Before you ask, each sword is only half the strength of a normal Zanpaktou.

Name: Dawn Fang and Dusk Fang
(can someone translate that for me?)

Manifestation: Each one appears as a young lady, tall and thin, and they have cat ears Smile
Dawn has bright, golden eyes and blond hair
Dusk has dark blue eyes and black hair
They wear tight clothes that resemble fur, shirt and short pants.

Release Phrase: Pounce Ladies

Family: Gemini (Latin for twin)

Level: They are only at the shikai level.

Sealed Zanpaktou: Due to its own effect, I have two swords instead of one. Also, while not perminant, it would be in it's shikai mode most of the time. They would look like the standard issue.

Shikai: This is the only picture I could fine that looks anything like the image in my head
Dawn & Dusk Cool_s13
It would look like this, but the hilt would be completely black, worked with silver.
The pommel of the swords would each be embedded with a gem.
Dawn would have a Glowing yellow Topaz, and Dusk would have a Deep blue Sapphire.

Shikai Ability:
Dawn is a defencive sword. Dawn is indestructable, no matter how hard you try, you cannot damage her in any way; be it the hottest fire, the heaviest hammer, or a millenia of rust.
Dusk is an offencive sword, her only power is the ability to cut through things. This power can be used in quick succession, but uses exponentially more energy to use the harder the target is.
If used on targets that should be near unbreakable, it would still cut through, but the effort would probably drain me of all my energy and kill me Crying or Very sad

If I ever achieve Bankai...
Bankai: They would turn into cats. Their claws and teeth would be harder than diamonds.
Dawn would turn into a wild black cat with eyes like the gem in her hilt.
Dusk would turn into a wild cat with eyes like the gem in her hilt.
Bankai Ability: They would be able to think and fight seperately, without help.
They would have incredible reflexes, and both be extremely fast and flexible.
While in Bankai, no shikai abilities can be used.

Last edited by Kane Inuzuka on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dawn & Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn & Dusk   Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 am

Techniques:

Shikai Level
Name: Dawn's first light.
Effect: Dawn is indestructible. A side effect of this is that Dawn is heavier than a normal sword, making it slower to swing and taking more energy to wield over time.
Duration: Passive ability

Name: Dusk's fading light.
Effect: Dusk can cut through things. The strength and thickness determine how much energy it will take to cut through each individual target. Dusk can cut through targets that most zanpaktou's couldn't cut at all. Targets that strong will take a lot of energy to cut through. Also, after repetitive use of this power, Dusk will get tired and each cut will take more and more energy to use.
Cooldown: This move can be used without a cooldown, but it drains extra energy.

Name: Twilight
Effect: I touch together the gems in Dawn and Dusk, energy from both swords runs into me via the gems, and both of the gems flash. All my energy is compressed and channeled throughout my body. Both swords become lighter, and enable me to move better. I can run faster, jump higher, react quicker and swing both swords with ease. After it ends, I run out of energy and slow to nearly half my normal speed and can bearly lift my swords. This is a last ditch effort to beat my enemies. It's a do or die attempt to win the fight.
Duration and Cooldown: It would last for 3 posts, and have a 20 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down

Dawn & Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn & Dusk   Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Comon guys, can someone please either approve this or tell me what needs fixing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn & Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn & Dusk   Dawn & Dusk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn & Dusk
Page 1 of 1