Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. Empty
PostSubject: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:18 am

Well Richard has never had good aim with his gargantua, So he was expecting it to go awry. What he wasn't expecting was for it to be 40 feet above the roof of the mansion. Stepping out, Expecting ground, And finding air, He pitches forward a little as he begins to fall. Grabbing emi and cradling her in his arms, He solidifys his spirit pressure under his feet, Slowing his descent, Until he manages to land gracefully on one of the chimney stacks of the bount mansion.

Sorry about that, Hanako-San.

That's the third title in a different language. First was german, then was english, And now japanese? what's next, Norweigan? Anywho, disregarding that now, He hops forward, Landinging infront of the porch of the mansion, Again, quite gracefull.

Welcome to the hilton hotel, Dama Hanako.

And there's spanish!
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:37 am

If it wasn't for the diamond-like collar, or for the fact she wasn't like that: Emi would've had her word in this. No matter how much she wanted to kick and scream, she wouldn't do it. The pink-haired Shinigami was anything but stupid, she knew her situation perfectly well. Closing her eyes she had the feeling of falling, as if she thought anything couldn't get worse. But it all came to a slow halt, and without a question she opened her eyes. Glaring up at the man with ice-cold, disgust filled eyes, she hissed silently. Only if her Captain had stayed for a little bit longer! Surely he would of never let this man away with such things! All she could do was just stay silent, and put up with this little issue. No, she wouldn't attack him, even if this damned collar wasn't restricting her actions. For that wasn't like her, in her clam nature, she wouldn't dare attack him unless reason to, and kidnapping her wasn't a good enough reason.

Again, what was with everyone treating her so nicely? Wasn't she supposed to be their enemy? Glancing around she tried to figure out where she was, but it didn't matter, this place wasn't somewhere she knew. Then they moved again, landing somewhere else. That was it, she didn't like how this was going. Even though the kido ropes binded her, she still managed to wriggle, trying to break free of his grasp. Pain surged through the wound on her shoulder, causing her to stop and gasp, blushing lightly.

"Let go! Put me down! I swear, you better explain everything and now! As soon as my Captain finds out about this, he will have your head! So, you better just put me down, let me go, and I'll return back to the Soul Society as if nothing happened!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:50 am

Richard sighs, And bending forward he kisses the wound on her shoulder lightly. Another skill stolen from the shinigami, His reiatsu heals her in the form of a healing kidou. He would have used his hands, But he thinks that kissing will produce a funnier reaction, And his hand is currently occupied with holding her up, While squeezing her ass lightly to see what will happen.

Sorry, can't do that. I'm under orders. So your stay at the hilton hotel has begun.

He walks into the bount mansion. Inside it is quite lavishly decorated, Full of ornate european art, Furniture, And everything else. The entire building is built in the style of the europeans, An oddity among the japanese inhabitants of the area.
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Quickly her expression changed, to one of confusion. This just wasn't making any sense. Shuddering lightly at the kiss, she was about to pull away and give him an ear-full, but she was stopped. The wound started to heal. The look of confusion twisted, digust clear once more. As he grabbed her ass, she gasped, her face turning bright red with embarassment. Now she had a good enough reason to attack him, if she could. First she would need to get these stupid bindings off. "Do that again, and you might find that hand of yours missing. As for that little 'kiss' of yours, I'll let it slide." Spoke Emi, her tone cold like shards of ice to the ear.

As he spoke again, her attention was put onto the inside of the location. It was different, completely different from that of the Soul Society. Snapping her attention back onto the man she hissed once more. "Orders? Who ordered them? And why take me?" Demanded the woman, her attitude changing from that she would hold normally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:05 pm

He grins lightly, and then does something unexpected. Biting down hard on his lower lip, He literally tears a shread of it off, And then to be an ass, Spits it on her neck. The shred quickly regenerates.

You see my dear, If you cut my hand off, I would grow a new one. And while the new one is growing the other hand would be doing very bad things to you, Yes it would.

He moves quickly through the house, Using shunpo liberally to make sure she couldn't find her way out of the huge mansion if she had to. She might soon begin to realize that they've moved down a floor, But it's unlikely.

I can't tell you that my dear, But the person who ordered it may be able to.

He comes to stand infront of a door, It looks average really. He sets her down lightly, Standing her on her feet. Whether she chooses to use those feet or not, Well that's her choice. Grabbing the normal looking doorknob he pulls on the door, And it begins to open. And it keeps opening. And opening. My god, This door must be at least two feet thick. And only the first three inches are the wooden door, Behind that is stone. Once the door is fully open he pushes her into the room, And the moment she enters the ropes would dissapate, And any spiritual pressure would be completly gone. You see, The entire room is coated with Sekkeisekki, Or spirit stone. Any and all spiritual pressure is being negated by it's influence, Preventing her from sensing people, And people from sensing her. He swings the door closed behind him.

Welcome to the hilton hotel.

The walls, Despite being made from spirit stone, Are painted a nice cream color. Really except for the lack of windows the entire room looks like a hotel room, With a bedroom beyond the main sitting room he just pushed her into, And a bathroom next to that.

Get used to it. You'll be here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Watching the man with slight curiousity, Emi remained silent. Widening her eyes at what he had just done, she gasped lightly, then shuddered as he spat the shred of his lip onto her neck. Disgust was clear once more, all directed towards him. Regeneration- what a pain in the ass, although, it would of been amusing to just hack away at him, which more than likely wouldn't happen in her current situation. Everything around her started to speed up, and she couldn't even tell where she was going anymore. It wasn't like she even knew where she was in the first place. "Well, if you can't tell me, bring me to the person that can!" Still, her voice was demanding. As they came to a halt, she blinked, trying to take in her surroundings and make a note of them. Now that she stood, she glared at him. If she could, she would of ran. But the chances of getting out here in one peice by running were small. She hadn't accepted defeat, not yet anyway. Looking towards the door, she blinked, so curious about where it led. Glancing inside she noticed how it looked, and it looked normal, appart from the fact it had no windows. It was almost like a cell she could say.

"Don't touch me!" Hissed Emi, anger clear in her expression and tone of voice. Normally, she would be able to keep her cool, but something triggered this kind of reaction from her, and it wasn't fear, it couldn't of been that. Turning as she was pushed into the room she glared back at him, the anger burning clearly in her eyes. "I'll be here for a while?! What the hell does that mean?! If you're planning to keep me here, you've got it completely wrong! I'm getting out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm

As she turns the collar goes brittle, Cracks. She should be glad that he did this, Because if he hadn't she would have had the skin ripped off of her neck. Which, suffice to say, Would be painful.

I'll touch you if it pleases me, And don't worry, i won't to much

He pulls a hankerchief out of his pocket and wipes the blood off of her neck.

We can't have you looking dirty now.

He pockets the hankerchief again, And sits down on the couch, Assuming quite a lazy position. He's tired, But at least he carried out orders.

Feel free to explore. There're no doors to be closed though, So don't try to hide.
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm

A shudder ran down her back, the relief around her neck was nice. Letting out a light sigh she calmed down, feeling slight more at ease with this, knowing that she wouldn't be killed if she said or did one wrong thing. Raising a 'brow, she looked over at him, the anger still burning in her eyes. "If you touch me, I swear to god, I will kill you. That is a promise, not a threat." All the emotion that once resided in her words was gone, along with all emotion in her eyes. It wasn't long before she blushed once more, blinking at him with a confused look. The way he was treating her, it was in a nice way, but she wouldn't trust him, not now, not ever. "Hmph, I'll look as dirty as I want." Huffed the pink haired Shinigami, going against every word he said. Watching as he made his way over to the couch, she remained still. Observing him for a moment or two, she looked around and sighed. There were so many questions she wanted to ask, all of which seemed so stupid.

That put an idea in her head, to just run and hide from him for as long as she could. But then, what if he found her? That would just stick her back to square one. Out of the blue, all sorts of thoughts started to cloud her mind. These weren't normal thoughts, not at all, these went against everything. Looking down at the ground her eyes started to well up with tears, she wasn't going to cry, was she? Out of all times, out of all places. Emi never cried, never ever! As she was free to explore, she stepped into the bathroom, hiding behind the wall and resting her back against it. Fighting off the on-coming tears, she tried to clear her mind. If only there was a door, if only she could just lock herself away at this moment. "I just want to get out of here." Yelled the female, sliding down the wall untill she was in a sitting position. And from there she brought her knees up against her chest. This emotion she felt, she knew it perfectly well from past times, her living times. It was fear, but why fear? This wasn't even as bad as what she had been up against before. All these emotions, this wasn't her, maybe it was because she was so tired? Yeah, that was it! That was exactly why she was scared!

To think of herself as weak never clouded her mind, she was quite strong. And damn, she was pretty sure she could level up to one of the Captains if given enough time, and if she put effort into it. But now- that seemed to far away. The Soul Society didn't even seem real to her anymore. "Don't break, don't give into the fear, don't give into anything that makes you feel weak~" Chanted Emi silently, tilting her head up and closing her eyes. From feeling so high and confident, she felt so low and alone. The feeling wasn't even that nice. Sure, there was that man in the other room, but she didn't want him. All she wanted was her Captain. "M-My Captain. Y-You know, he's going to come and save me. Even though, I really don't need his help. B-But, he will be here soon.. A-And, then you'll pay.. Y-You really will.." Muttered the female, hopefully loud enough for him to hear. All her hope was in her Captain, he'd come and rescue her, wouldn't he? At this moment, the Shinigami didn't know what to think. How could she even call herself a Shinigami? For one, Shinigami weren't even meant to feel this way! But it was happening, nothing she could do to stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Richard sighs. He really does hate it when a girl sulks. . .Maybe he could figure out a way to get her to be firey again. . Firey her is fun. He stands up slowly, Leaving his backpack on the couch. He won't need the various weapons, Or the yummy apple in it. He walks over to a fridge set into the wall, opens the freezer, and pulls out a handfull of ice cubes. He then proceeds to walk towards the bathroom.

If it makes you feel better i wouldn't have kidnapped you, 'Cept i was under orders.

He walks into the bathroom, And sits down next to her. With a quick hand movement her zanpakuto is tossed into the bathtub, And an icecube is slid down her shirt. This is only a prelude to the fun richard is planning on having.

(Sorry it's short i'm strained on time)
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Emi listened in silence, waiting for him to say anything, or just, move. This wasn't fun, and the Soul Society seemed to be in big trouble. Well, why else would an Arrancar attack? If there was only some way to get back. Her muscles tensed, listening to him move around in the other room. Now, from where she was, she couldn't even begin to tell what he was doing, and she made no attempt to even look. There it was again, with the Orders crap. All this Shinigami wanted was a clear answer. "Under Orders? By whom?! Why can't you tell me this?!" Hissed Emi viciously, her last nerves wearing out and very quickly. All it took was to put her in one situation like this, and eventually, she'd break.

Setting her eyes on him as he entered the room she remained still. If he planned on trying to calm her down, it wouldn't work! Gasping loudly as her Zanpaktou was tossed to the side, that was her ready to lash out. Jolting back to the sudden coldness she didn't know how to react, her face turned a slight red. In all attempts to get away she started to kick her legs, her body wriggling uncontrollably. "D-Don't... Don't touch me!" A loud screech was let out, shortly turning into a series of gasps.

Bringing herself to stop her struggle she sighed, tilting her head down. "Is there any point in me fighting?" Questioned Emi in a quick gasp for air. Now her body started to shudder, the cold feeling slowly taking it's effects on her. Tilting her head she looked at him, her eyes holding the same disgust as before. "W-Was these part of your.. o-orders? Pervert.." And that was all it took to start her kicking and wriggling uncontrollably once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Riza nodded sharply to G but remained silent. Stalking out of the elevator she gravitated towards the door where Richard and the Shinigami girl were. The walls weren't thick enough to muffle the sounds coming from the room, and Riza's scowl grew darker. Wrapping a knuckle against the door, she didn't wait for someone to answer. Reaching for the handle, Riza twisted only to find it locked. The old Bountou was not to be dissuaded as she reached into a pocket hidden amongst the many yards of fabric that made up her dress and pulled out a master key card. Slipping the slim piece of plastic into the locking mechanism, she watched as the light turned green and the lock clicked open.

Riza drew in a deep breath, trying to push her emotions far enough down so that the crimson haze that tinted her vision would subside. Wrenching the door open, she strode into the room purposefully. A quick scan of the main sitting room proved that to be clear, so she followed the voices to the bathroom. Wrenching that door open with enough force to dent the wall behind it Riza walked in calmly.

Casting a searing glance at the two occupants of the room her eyes narrowed even further, turning into burning golden slits. She took two smooth steps forward, every motion precise and controlled, barely masking the tension crackling beneath her skin. Her cream colored skirts swirled around her, the fabric kissing the floor as she advanced.

"Richard," she greeted her fellow Bount, light and sweet as if nothing was wrong. The honeyed tone would have sent warning bells ringing to anyone who knew her. Poisoned honey. Her slim arm lashed out, the motion too fast for most eyes to follow as she attempted to close her fingers around his neck with bruising force and slam him into the wall hard enough so that some of the plaster trickled down from the ceiling. "What. Are. You. Doing?" And then she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm

He was starting to get tired of waiting. She was proceeding with such a slow pace. Even though her eyes were crimson, with anger, her conduct was the same as always. So Boring he thought. he hoped that she would rip the door off, and tear of a limb or too, but she had only just pulled out the Master Card. This was proceeding at a pace far too slow for his liking. So instead of watching her all the way, he decided to skip till she began to brawl, and gently closing the door as he backed into the room.

It was your average Hotel room, not some special Suite. It had the basic necessities in it, but that was all. Although he did like that the Bed Cloth wasn't the usual white, but a more smooth, and silky Black. It kinda reminded him of the Soul Reapers Robes. Infact, it was probably the same material, since it looked exactly the same. Suddenly, his eyes broadened a bit, not in surprise, but with a look of curiosity. It seems that this cloth could provide a disguise for me, so that I can go out, infront of those two as Riza's Subordinate. This way, I can go out in the open, and take The Shinigami without arousing suspicion. But to do that, would mean to make Riza suspicious as to why I am taking such extreme measures in order to save a mere Shinigami. On the other hand, if My identity was to be exposed, it would be an even greater trouble. So this plan is definitely off. He quickly scratched of that Idea from his list, but the word Subordinate helped him out. He came up with another Idea, as to how he could get The Shinigami, without arousing Riza's Suspicion.

He quickly opened the door again, hoping to catch Riza, before she went in, but it was too late. He had missed his chance. He could already hear her voice booming through the hallway, questioning Richard. He placed his palm on his face. Tsk Tsk. So Reactionary. But he had to contact her. He knew that if he didn't there was no way he could get The Shinigami away from here. He looked around the place, but found nothing that could be used. Not even a piece of paper, or something of the sort. It was useless. I need to communicate with her, But How ?, he thought, all the while remaining as Calm as a cucumber. He didn't break a sweat. Not one. He was not the type to loose his cool the moment even the smallest thing went wrong.

He suddenly heard a buzzing. He turned around, and saw, that it was the same fly they'd used to communicate earlier. He wasn't sure if it was or not, but it seemed likely that Riza left it here to keep an eye on him. He quickly motioned for it to come near his mouth. He was confirmed that it was Riza's Doll, when it followed th instruction and came near his face. Without wasting another moment, he whispered his message to it, saying, " Listen, Tell Riza that she should only worry about Richard. Tell her to allow the Shinigami to pass through, and keep Richard distracted, and Ill take the Shinigami out of here, as a favor, and then you come back to me to tell me her reply, and also incase i have further instructions. Got that ? " he said. The fly didn't respond, but simply buzzed off to the room where Riza was, to relay the message, while he quickly locked himself back in. He hoped she would abide. If she didn't it would make things difficult for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm

A loud groan - one of pure annoyance - rattled behind her teeth, emitting from her mouth as she continued to struggle. Out of all places, people, and times to wind up with, she was stuck in this situation. The coldness of the icecube that had been exposed to her skin caused goosebumps to clutter her body, along with sweat from the embarassment. It was clear, she couldn't fight in a place like this. And unlike most, she wouldn't waste her energy on a fight already decided by fate. The sudden sound of something clicking rattled faintly into her ears. Then the door to the bathroom was booted open, and with such force. Crystallian eyes darted towards the direction of the door, taking note of the figure at the doorway. To think, if she had sat anymore closer to the door, that would of been her out.

Watching as the stranger neared, her eyes flickered with mixed emotions. Relief, confusion and even fear. Normally, Emi wasn't someone to be scared, or fearful. But once you're crammed into somewhere with complete strangers, having no idea how to get out, then it starts to get to you. Rose lips parted, about to speak. “He-” Being cut off her lips slammed shut. Glancing between the woman and the man, the Shinigami was surpised to see one lift the other up, forcing him against the wall, and with some force to say. It was unusual, Emi couldn't tell who was on what side.

This was her chance, to slip out of the room. Getting onto her knees she pushed herself up into a crouching position, slipping past the two and grabbing her Zanpaktou which had been launched into the tub by the man. In a few swift steps, she was out of the bathroom, making her way out of the hotel room. Tugging the top of her robes away from her chest she growled, the growl rattling in her throat for a moment. Finally reaching outside the room her stance shifted, the tension building up within' her. For getting out of the room, she didn't know how safe the rest of this place was. “There?” Questioned the female to herself in a low sigh.

Swaying towards the elevator her 'brow raised, stepping inside and twirling trying to find the controls. Now, where Emi was, she didn't even understand these things, and it was pretty stupid to be honest. Setting her ice gaze onto a little pannel, covered in multiple buttons she nodded. Stepping forward she raised a finger, ready to press one. “They never give you instructions with these things!” Spoke the pink-haired Shinigami, tugging at her robes once more untill they sat completely open, the bandages that covered her chest also damp. For only a few blocks of ice, they had produced a lot of liquid.

Anyway, sticking all her attention back onto the pannel she sighed, her expression twisting into one with complete confusion. “Idiot.” Hissed the woman, the expression mixing with anger. These things weren't even that simple to be honest. Glancing outsite the elevator she took note of what this floor looked like. It would help incase she got lost. Pressing the middle button on the pannel she sighed, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 pm

OOC - ...Since Richard-san hasn't posted, and G-san is no longer a Bount... Uhm... I don't know what to do with this... Ah...

Riza glanced at the Bount. She hadn't really met him before, had never really taken in his personality. But his current actions were enough to sway her towards an ample amount of dislike. Sighing softly, the older woman released the other Bount. The girl had run off, and as much as Riza was against keeping captives, she didn't particularly want the Shinigami to run amok. Gazing derisively at Richard, she scowled, "I've got too many things to attend to right now. But believe me, when I'm through with them, we shall continue this conversation Richard."

Spinning on her heel so that her skirts swirled with her, she stalked from the room just in time to see the girl hop into the elevator. Traipsing over to the small metal box next to it, she pulled out another key and stuck it in. Turning the key, Riza frowned as she punched a few buttons on the side panel that opened up.

The light at the top of the elevator switched over, the button for up glowing brightly as it switched destinations. As the door proceeded to open, she took a step forward prepared to enter the elevator and subdue the girl if there needed to be action. Really though, Riza didn't understand why all these things couldn't just be discussed. It was much more civilized, and although uncivilized action seemed to get more of a response. It figured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Finally. This small part of a nightmare was finally over, all she needed to do was just find her way out. It still confused her, and really bad to that. Why steal her? More important people had been running around at the time, so why not take them? Well, maybe they just liked the look of her? Oh god- hopefully not. Emi wouldn't be able to handle a couple of stalkers. Tilting her head up she looked to the elevators ceiling. Frowning she let out a light sigh, and with that her eyes widened, the feeling the elevator wasn't going in the direction she wanted it to anymore.

Holding in a deep breath, she pulled the bravest face she could. What if they both had decided to come after her? Well, she would just need to put up a fight. With an alert gaze, her vibrant blues watched as the door open. For once, she was shaking with fear- not exactly fear, more of a nervousness. Who wouldn't be scared of a bunch of psychopaths running around?

"Ahh!-" Screeched Emi, jumping back so her back was pressed up against the wall. Fixing herself up she calmed herself, pushing back all unwanted emotions. "H-How do I get out of here?"

[REAL. CRAP. QUALITY. I just want to get out of here as fast as I can. x3]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am

OOC - XP

Riza stepped inside the elevator, demurely reaching out to press the button which would freeze it in mid-descent. Once the elevator had jarred to a stop, she turned to the Shinigami girl and smiled. In a reassuring manner of course, but Riza could never really tell when she was succeeding with those types of things.

"Well darling, it's put us both in a bit of a bind you see... I don't want you here, however I'm not really sure why you're here. If it was up to me, I would simply let you go. But since it's not up to me, we should compromise," her smile turned into a razor edged grin as she brushed the wrinkles out of her skirt. Glancing to the side, she suddenly noticed the plaster residue on her shoulders. Glaring minutely at the offending white dust, she quickly brushed it off. Really... Did she use that much force earlier?

Turning dark honeyed eyes back on the girl, she remembered her actual reason for being in this elevator. "Ah, yes. Well, I propose that you and I go to see the Herr. He'll know if there was a reason for you being here other than... Richard's...," She frowned, eyes narrowing, "Well... For the sake of propriety I shall refrain from finishing that sentence."

Clapping her hands as if to clear the air, she smiled happily at the Shinigami. "Is that alright with you darling?" Of course, Riza didn't really care if it was alright with the girl. It was going to happen one way or the other. To emphasize her point, the older lady snapped her fingers. Downstairs the form of a small boy blurred before bursting into a cloud of insects. Flying through the building they managed to squeeze their way into the elevator shaft and use their small resilient bodies to crawl into the actual elevator. Assembling next to Riza, there was soon the form of a small blond haired child.

"OH! Aelfgar, fancy that. Hmm, how've you been?" She smiled happily, reaching out to smooth his somewhat wild hair while the kid scowled. Still, he didn't protest. For the moment ignoring the fact that she was trapped in an elevator with a possibly hostile Shinigami, of her own accord no less, Riza focused on the fact that her son was finally with her again. Which reminded her, she needed to go collect Sigi soon too, and perhaps she had left the little Bount alone too long also... Mhm, she would add that to her to do list.
Back to top Go down
Emiko

Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:24 am

Pushing herself away from the wall of the elevator; hand reached up, brushing back loose wavey pink locks of hair. As the elevator came to a stop, she perked up, watching the woman with full alert. There was something about this woman she trusted, maybe it was just the smile. Letting out a sigh of relief, her hand dropped back down to her side. While glancing around the elevator she listened, even if it seemed like she wasn't giving her, her full attention, she was. The elevator was small, that she didn't mind. It was the dark that really got to her. Sure, she sounded like a total fool, being scared of the dark, surely only children were meant to be afraid of it. It was true, so, so true. Emi had feared the dark since her death, and that was how it would remain. Anyway, she couldn't dwell on such thoughts. As the woman finished, she parted her lips, letting out a soft sigh. "You don't understand-" The Shinigami tried to speak, but, she couldn't find the words.

Actually- what did she mean? She would let her go if she could? Did that mean there was even more psychopaths in this place? Great. Emi shuddered slightly, resting her back against the elevator wall and tilting her head to get a better view of the woman. It appeared that she had some troubled thoughts of her own, or that was just what Emi was noting. "I don't want to see anyone else, I just want to get out of here. I'm just a lieutenant, I know nothing important. There is no point keeping me here, I need to get back-" Cutting herself off, the woman bit down lightly on her bottom lip. That was right, her Captain could be worrying about her. Not that he would. Just as she thought about him, her stomach knotted. This new feeling was strange. Maybe she was just in fear that she would never see her Captain again?

Blinking at the woman with confusion, her 'brow arched, then slowly twisted into a frown. "It's not alright, you really don't understand. My Captain could be in all sorts of trouble! And the least I want to happen is to stroll back and find him.." Emi couldn't do it, she couldn't put out such pointless thoughts like that. There was more chance of her being killed right here! Her Captain could fight anyone. Just like how Emi would kill - everyone - for her Captain. To be truthful, she had grown attached to him. Too attached, and it was only now that she regretted it. When she first became a Shinigami, she vowed to herself not to get emotionally attached to anyone, but now it happened, and for some reason, it felt so nice. Emi didn't care how her Captain felt about her, she respected him.

Watching as the little insects made their way into the elevator, her blue eyes scanned the new form from head to toe, almost in disbelief. The woman had a connection with the small boy, he wasn't her tool, or even her servant. Unless she did treat him like her equal, which would be funny, because she considered everyone in this place to be quite.. mean. "Please. I just don't want him to get hurt. He is one of the closest people to me." That wasn't a lie- he was the closest person to her. Probably because she didn't know anyone else that good. Well, she could match a face with a name, and that was that, but actually knowing anyone else personally, that was something that Emi had never got around to doing. "Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Riza blinked. Looking up from Aelfgar who was glaring at the ground in a pre-pubescent spurt of angst or some-such thing, she tapped her lips, fingernails glinting. "Hmmm..." Too seeing eyes glittered as thoughts raced through her head. Technically, she had no obligation to Richard to keep the girl. Aaaaand... Hm. Turning her upper torso so that her dress swirled wonderfully, Riza glanced at her moping child, "Alefgar, honey. I have another task for you," at that he looked up, his face morphing into a cold stare, "Mhmhm, I know dear, but you're the only one who can do it, see? And, besides, it's important. After that I promise, you can go hide somewhere." His stare morphed into an affronted blush, before the doll quickly nodded, agreeing just for the sake of changing the subject.

A cascade of laughter filled the elevator, silver darkness ringing like bells. Grinning, Riza gave the child her orders. "Your sister is out there somewhere, go find her, and tell her to bring the little Bount upstairs. All three of you should go see the Herr, and when you get there, tell him what's going on. I want a quick response, yes?" He nodded, still not meeting her eyes. There was a pause, as he brought his hand up and a small piece of skin seemed to fall away, only to reveal itself as a tiny black bug. Buzzing in a lazy loop, the bug escaped from the elevator and flew off to accomplish it's task.

Riza giggled, reaching up to tousle Aelfgar's hair while he tried to evade the attack. Escaping, the young boy hurriedly tried to brush his hair back into a semblance of normalcy and Riza watched amused.

"Oh yes, the darling,"
she muttered softly under her breath, having forgotten about the girl once again. Seriously though, she wasn't supposed to be watching Shinigami. She could be doing other things, like pulling the Little Bount around, or finding Kitten and pouncing on her... Although that latter seemed like it might produce a painful situation. Spinning around grandly, with her hands held out for balance, Riza smiled cheerfully down at the pink-haired girl.

"There now. You don't have to go see anyone at the moment, and I'll know if you're allowed to leave. It's the best I can do darling, although technically if I let you go and then just pretending I didn't know a thing about it... Hmms, Richard would probably bring it up though... Although I could just go make sure he doesn't... But that could be rather boring you see... And perhaps counter productive. I'm sure someone told me once not to be mean to people like him, although it's hardly something I can help. Then again, Aelfgar and Sigi would probably grumble about doing anything. They're such lazy children you see," Riza, with her grin fully plastered on, continued to ramble as was her wont. Soon enough they would have results from her small plan, and then she could leave the girl alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:04 pm

[The. Shortest. Post. Known. To. All. Man.]

Absent mindedly she raised her hand once more, rubbing it against the side of her neck. Patience was something she had, it was everything she had, well, at this moment she didn't have it. That one little thought triggered so many other thoughts. Fear struck her, but, she was being fearful for someone else. Emi felt stupid, shameful, and like some child who should know better. Yet, it made her happy. Temp had made her feel so alive. It didn't matter if he couldn't return her feelings, she still cared for him, she really did. But- was it only now that she realized this?

Shaking her head she put her full attention back onto the woman and boy, only catching the last of her command. Blinking innocently she watched, waited, and hoped that she would be able to return to her home soon enough. "Thank you. I just really can't handle seeing anyone else, I just want to go back and see Te-" Pausing she blushed, turning away and giggling softly. She was just about to say his name, she knew she was, but she stopped herself in time. "I just want to go back and see how everyone is. I just hope nothing big has happened, and I hope nobody has been hurt. But again, Thank you. Is that one- you know- your child?" She spoke, gesturing towards the boy, trying to make conversation in all hopes she could get out of here more quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Riza hummed softly, her mind elsewhere. She could feel the presence of Sigi, and the Little Bount. They had by now reached the Herr, along with his current entourage. Hopefully Aelfgar would get a reply soon so she could leave herself, she hadn't seen the Herr since his last order to acquire the Hilton Hotel. He had just said that he was going off to do something, without so much as an explanation to Sage or herself, although Riza hadn't minded, she was now curious to see where he had gone to. And what news he had brought back.

She glanced back over at the little Shinigami as words poured from her mouth, for a moment Riza stalled on the Japanese, forgetting to translate and thus only hearing a jumble of soothing river words. Blinking, and then shaking the French from her head, the old Bount grinned gleefully. Taking a large step to the side, skirts swishing, she enveloped Aelfgar's main body into a hug. Arms looping around his upper chest so that he couldn't squirm away, although to his credit the boy glanced at her before continuing to stare sullenly at the side of the elevator.

"Of course he is~" Riza preened, happy that someone finally brought up the subject. She loved her children, and everyone else just focused on their strange abilities. What they could do for them, but that wasn't how the world should work. Children were supposed to be taken care of, and left to have fun and experience the world. Somewhere deep down, the knowledge that Aelgar and Sigi had long outgrown the word "child" unfolded itself, but Riza shoved it away with a cheery grin. She had had Aelfgar for thousands of years, and he would always be her child. Born on that rainy day, when the air had been full of dispair. And then Sigi came, the blessing that Riza had been waiting for. No one else had understood, they hadn't seen them as children. But Riza had fixed that.

Shaking her head once more, she drew herself away from those macabre thoughts of the past. They no longer matter. All that mattered was that Aelfgar and Sigi were alive, and here, and both of them prospering. Her honey toned eyes hardened to a cold yellow stone as she stared off into the distance, deep in thought, "They're both my children you see. And no one is going to take them away from me..." she murmured to herself, half crooning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am

Blinking at the woman once more, she grinned sheepishly as the woman hummed. Diverting her eyes to glance around the confined space she was in, a sigh managed to escape from behind her lips. In all honesty, she wasn't used to being anywhere else other than the society. This wasn't something she was exactly used to; being stolen and held captive without even having the slightest clue why. Now that she had been 'rescued' by the woman, it really didn't seem that bad as she had first made it out to be. Fixing her vibrant gaze back onto the woman and child she smiled softly, closing her eyes in a cheerful fashion.

"Seems shy." Emi spoke in a whisper, her discomfort being poorly disguised beneath the polite smile that remained on her lips. Opening her eyes once more she gazed at the child, letting out a small sigh, but suprisingly keeping the smile on her rosey lips. Most children she never got along with, mainly because she couldn't stand loud voices, or the way they were so energetic. Batting her eyes she blinked down at the boy, still trying her best to seem polite and smile.

Slowly her thoughts twisted back to her Captain; would he be alright? would he be in any trouble? what would she do if he was in any trouble? - Shaking her head she blushed once more. 'Emi, you should know better. Don't get so attached so someone like that.' Mentally she reminded herself, sighing once more. The polite expression that marked her face changed, confusion being the clearest of all the mixed emotions. Had she said something wrong? The woman just seemed to be troubled for a moment, looking off while speaking.

That was all it took to trigger a new set of thoughts to flood into her head. Then she remembered that Arrancar, asking her if she remembered her past. And obviously, she answered with full honesty. Parts of her past were blurred out, but the rest she just remembered that perfect. Emi let her shoulders slump dejectedly.

"I would love to have a mother just like you. You're so caring and protective. I never got to know my mother, you see, she passed away soon after I was born. But I really didn't mind after a while, I guess she had some calling elsewhere. Then my father, well, he just couldn't handle me. And yeah- hopefully you get what I'm saying."

The smile marked her lips again. It really wasn't like her to speak this much, but it felt nice for once, speaking to different people and not being stuck with the regulars in the- wait, what did she mean by the regulars? For one, she didn't even speak to that much people, unless it was her Temp-san. Getting back on the subject of Temp, she couldn't wait to get back and see him, for good and bad reasons. First of all, she was going to have a go at him for leaving her alone! Then after that, she was going to tell him how much she was cared- and then it would all roll on from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm

OOC - I'll reply once Franz-ja replies to Aelfgar in the other topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Bumpity bump bump flop smash crash BOOM! All of which sounds were made as the infamous bount know as Greasey Banana flew from the upstairs hallway of such a grand hotel, down the stairs, rolling and plopping. Oopsy daisy! The bount attempted to form a standing position upon the immediate impact of cratering into the bottom of the stairwell, but, to no availe, his foot twisted and he face-planted into a wedding cake.

Laying there for moments on end, Greasey eventually brought his face from where it had buried itself, hidden, within the cake's frosting. A deep inhale slightly echoed throughout as a comical as he, had almost been suffocated by the well-cooked batter. A push and a wabbling wave of the arms proved well enough stability to return Greasey to a standing form of laziness. A hand to the left of him, his of course, slowly crept to his face and wiped some of the frosting from its newly planted foundation. Curious sarcasm glared the frosting straaaaaight into the doors of breath known as his mouth.

"Mmm... good frosting..."

Bakers yelled and gasped guests disgustedly looked at his frostified face with relative displeasure. What? Couldn't a man eat what he "found" on his face, apparently not... Germaphobes, growing stricter every day, not like the frosting was contaminated, so why did they all stare at him as if he were some kind of monster; 'twas odd. Licked fingers and a towel a wash delicious frosting, Greasey shoved the soft peice of cloth into his ears, clearing them of any excess material.

"Naaaaah... people are so angry these days... I put one ferrit in a ladies' bedroom and her husband throws me down a flight of stares, aye papi.... People need to learn to have fune like back in high school.... Those were the days! I remember that one t-!"

Wait a minute.... one, two, three, four, five, six... people seemed to be staring at him as if he were a complete moron, most of them being of the bountou race. Well, seeing him being thrown down a flight of stairs into a wedding cake was probably not the best first impression he had ever made, but delicious comedy nonetheless. Dusting of his shaggy tank-top and sweat pants, the not-so-slick bount headed towards whate, hopefully seemed to be, friendly companions. Of course though, whilst walking there, the clutz that he is, Greasey trips over the comfort and stumbles along the rest of the way. An odd, sarcastic laughing-scream emitted from his vocal chords as he fell backwards into the group of clustered appearances.

Greasey now lay on the floor, face up, staring at all those who had decided to greet him. Two of them seemed to be mexicans (AKA arrancars) and like 2 or three were bountou... The rest, well, hell, Greasey didn't know and was honestly completely oblivious. A stupid smile slowly enveloped Greasey's lips and with closed eyes, he stuttered out a greeting so poor.

"Ha-ha-ah-ha-ah-ah-ha... Yeah...! Not the best entrance I've ever made, buuuut, it was quiet delicious in itself. You know people today, never can take a joke anymore, I didn't even get my ferrit back... AAAAAANYWAYS, I'm Greasey and as you can see, I have tripped onto the floor, and now lay in the middle of your cluster... So, yeah... what up homie G slicin' my fashizzle nizzle bizzle fo'rizzle Mac daddy poppin' pimpin' dawg the crazy MC, word?"

In all honesty, Greasey had no idea what, what he just said, meant. He kind of just... compiled every slang word he could think off the top of his head into some form of un-needed, but admittedly amusing, greeting that no one in the hotel would understand. Not that it mattered, because it was pretty fun to say in the first place and it made Greasey feel like one of those african-american rappers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 am

OOC - Eto's... This topic currently consists of an elevator. Perhaps your post was meant for a different topic? Since... There's no Arrancar, only one Bount here and... uh, yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:42 pm

OOC: Why can't there be stairs D<? And from what I read, there are some arrancar here.... Nimue, hmm o.o? Greasey is an idiot though so the mis-countings/miscalculations in the post were meant to encourage his own idiocracy; I want to leave the stairs in though, there are always some stairs in a hotel, even if its just for sfaety purposes. There is no real, official playing outline from what I've seen so stairs are a possibility so I RP'ed them in =/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.   Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misplaced aim, Welcome to the hilton hotel.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next