Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Riza, arms still linked with the little Bount, swept into the buzzing hotel with purpose. A few people glanced at them, murmuring quietly about their odd appearance and whatnot, but most of the people here were too busy with their own affairs to look. All the better.

Along the way Riza had asked Sigi to collect a bunch of pebbles, which the little girl did with glee and no small amount of gesturing as she forced her older brother to hold many of them. Aelfgar in his defense merely gave her one of his icy stares and complied. It was so nice that her children rarely fought, eying the squalling child another lady was holding the sentiment meant more than it normally did.

Turning to her companion, Riza smiled brightly and began in a lecture like tone, "Now little Bount, we cannot just kick everyone out, as that is far too brash and also somewhat uncouth. No, instead we will simply persuade them to be on our side," her smile turned into flashing teeth and poisoned honey.

Riza gestured to Sigi, and the little girl collected all of her pebbles together. Walking towards the people milling about, she began to bump into people, or otherwise utilize her small child skills to touch the person somewhere. Sigi was a master at pouts and puppy-dog eyes, as shown by the cooing women who flocked to her.

A strange phenomenon began, after she had touched someone they seemed to stand there blankly, as if they had lost all of their personalities, all of their life. They were merely statues. No one else seemed to notice though, and Sigi quickly worked her way through the room. Once she had touched everyone and they were all statue like, she walked over to the manager of the hotel.

"Pwease tell the other workers to come down here," her childish voice rang out sweetly, and the man nodded without any fight, grabbing a radio and speaking into it for a few minutes. They waited, as the rest of the staff trickled in. And then Sigi did the same to them, touching them all.

Riza closed her eyes, humming in pleasure as she searched the hotel for any other people. They all appeared to be in the lobby, not a stray human resided in any of the rooms. Clapping her hands together, she stepped forward and Sigi walked back to her mother, handing her a much smaller pile of pebbles.

"Mommy I did it!" the little girl beamed, and Riza patted her head, stroking the black locks and murmuring encouragement. The little girl's smile grew in wattage if that was even possible, turning back on the mass of people who seemed golem like now. She waved her hands and they all went back to whatever they had been doing before, a bit dazed as if something had just happened but they couldn't remember what.

That should do it, Riza decided. Looking down at the pebbles in her hand, she slipped them in her pocket. She had thought they would have needed more, but they could just use the pebbles on anyone else who came to the hotel. Sigi's ability to control people was always most useful in situations like this.

Last edited by Riza on Mon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:08 pm

The bount blinked observing how the people began lifeless practically, under the little girls control. She bit her botton lip lightly, being contained in her own thought.

She had notiece people had looked at her oddly earlier on, the glares they gave to her where shot right back at them when the bount casted a icey glare.

The bounts ears perked as the small child was beaming, she let her eyes close halfways, what was it like to have a family....
The bount never knew much, only the name of her doll, Mizu. who stood behind her, his tail sweeping across the ground as he observed things as well. Mizu seemed to be serious, but soon he would switch to either his goofy personality, or his sadistic one. Mizu did have sudden personality changes, although she was unsure why...mabey that memory to was hiden from her.

the bount took a step forwards to Riza, she felt a bit of relief as she was never asked her name, becuase she didnt know herself what her name was. not even Mizu knew her name, as their memories were whiped away from them somehow, for some reason...The bount took a few more steps to Riza, then flickered her eyes to look at Sigi, flashing her a warm smile. the bounts cat ears twitches as well.
alright,..what do we do now Riza, she asked casually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Sigi spun, the motion causing her short frilly skirt to rise up and swirl around her little body. Giggling in a delighted manner, she smiled back at the Bount her mommy had found. Twirling, twirling, she finally came to a stop a few feet away from her and the kitty. Grabbing a hold of the corners of her skirt, Sigi wobbly curtsied, another bright giggle escaping her lips.

"I'm Sigi!" the little girl pronounced proudly, making grandiose gestures as if to show her importance. She smiled gleefully at the Bount, pointing to her older brother who stood a few feet behind her now. "That's Aelfgar," she leaned closer as if imparting a secret, whispering conspiratorially. "He's quiet though, so he won't say anything to you. But don't worry, he's nice." She grinned again, happily fluffing her hands through the lace that covered her clothes.

Aelfgar overheard, being somewhat close. The fact that Sigi was somewhat too rambunctious to actually whisper quietly certainly helped the matter. He scowled at his little sister, and then as if to prove her wrong bowed shortly, muttering a quick it's nice to meet you.

Riza watched her two children happily, glad that they were getting along with the other Bount. Glad too that the other Bount seemed to like Sigi at least, which certainly went a long way in Riza's opinion. Anyone who liked her little darling was certainly someone Riza could like. Besides, she looked so lost, like a kicked puppy.

"Now my little Bount, we wait. I believe someone should be showing up very soon. You did want to meet the others right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:54 pm

the bount swayed from side to side in a cerain manner, holding her hands behind her back, her left cat ear twitching as she smiled

nice to meet you sigi and aelfgar she said, in a friendly tone, amused by how bubbly and cheerful sigi was.

the bount stood on the balls of her feet, then on her heels, repeating this process over and over again. the looked from side to side.

hmm...how long till the otheres come them Riza?

-srry for teh shortness im not wordy today e.e-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:08 pm

OOC - That's perfectly fine, I'm feeling particularly verbose today. ^__^

Riza cocked her head to the side, a pretty expression of contemplation creasing her brow. She really wasn't sure when the others were coming, she had a visceral feeling that it would be soon. But soon was a relative term. She knew Herr Koch was still off doing whatever it was that he had mentioned earlier. Sage was... Well, Riza wasn't sure what he was doing but she his reiatsu seemed close. Now the boyo was out there somewhere, no doubt on some mission for the Herr. He was supposed to be bringing someone back with him, and Riza had no doubt that he would succeed.

Ah well, this gave her more time to get a feel for the little Bount. In a strange way Riza never noticed that she hadn't been given a name for the girl, in her mind most of her acquaintances never went by their real names to begin with. She was content with calling her little Bount, and that very fact did not seem strange at all.

"I'm not sure. Perhaps a few minutes, perhaps longer," she finally answered, tapping a sharp and polished fingernail against her bottom lip, "You must have questions little Bount, ask." She smiled in a friendly manner, hoping to dispel some of the girl's confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:20 pm

The young boy, with spiky black hair. The one that the Doll either hadn't touched, or couldn't affect. He was the one listening to the conversation of these two women, intently, trying to decipher the real meaning behind this exchange of words. The 2nd Bount, the one who had spoken last. Reyna. That was her name. But that was all he knew about her. For most of the other Bounts he'd done a background check. But the one Bount he couldn't do that for, was this one. That was why this specimen interested him. The reason behind her existence, behind her personality, behind her appearance. He wanted to know. He could not just trust someone he'd met out of the blue. It wasn't in his nature to do that. But he wasn't dumb enough to walk upto her and say "Hey. You're the Bount I don't know about. Start Talkin ". So he would have to get some leads from Risa. But that could wait, till his plan was complete.

It was the same as it had been for the past few centuries. He'd make the plan, and just be there to make sure it was executed properly. The bounts to him were like mere puppets. He controlled them as he wish, and didn't really mind sacrificing a few pawns, if it meant that it would result in the common good of his tribe. The only Bount who had authority over him, was the True leader, Franz Koch, someone only he, and two others knew about. But G on the other hand, was a mystery bigger than even Franz. He was the one who had been pulling the strings for Franz. The only other Bount to know of his Existence was Riza, but even she was unaware of his roll as the Puppet Master. He preferred it that way. He preferred to remain hidden in the Shadows, rather than in the Front Lines.

But today, he'd come out of hiding, but not out of his Deceptive image. He only came to the front, to see for himself, the Bounts on whom he had done the Background Checks. To them, he would be just that boy near the counter, talking to the Manager. But only Franz, and Riza knew who it was. This would be an interesting experiment for him. Specially now that this Reyna person was here as well.

He had been listening to he conversation intently, hoping to find out something about her, that may have slipped him before. Luckily, this was the perfect opportunity, and even if he was risking revealing his identity, all he would have to do, is make them forget, so he had nothing at stake.

He turned around slightly to face Riza looking her in the eye for a moment there, telling her, that it wasn't the time to reveal his existence. Not yet. He hoped she would understand. So many Hundred years he had spent with her and Franz, that now, they could be quite sure that all they needed to do was look at each other, to understand the message. But it was still a huge risk, and he in now way could afford letting the others find out, so he closed his eyes slowly, making it quite clear, to the Legendary Bount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:03 pm

sorry for the wait i had to rewrite this twixe x.x-
the bount flickered her eyes to look at her doll once more as he sat right infront of her, curling at her feet, he let out a small purr, surprisingly looking cute as he closed his eyes, the glow around him now subtle and faint.

the bount tilted her head back up to look at Riza,
"thats fine..what ever the wait ill wait.." she said calmly, The bount was usually shy around people but she felt conforatble around Riza.

"Questions? ah i have many questions, however they're questions of myself, neverless the only thing thats on my mind now is the other bounts, what are they like exactly?" she said. Kneeling on her knees now to pet mizu on his head, in which he started purring, resembling a kitten, well a large glowing kitten that is.

She hear footsteps aproching, turning her head in the direction of the footsteps she looked to see someone new, the bount had heard the newcomer approch before anyone else would have been able to, due to the fact her cat ears enhanced her hearing by great extent.she looked upon the newcomer, claiming for her to talk. but to talk about what exactly, what did she know. she had not even known her name, only calling herself Reyna after seeing a poster that haad the name reyna on it bvecuase she took a fancy to it. The bount was also one of many languages as she seemed to know many many languages, and could speak them clearly, thankfully for her.

Reyna fell silent as she looked at the newcomer, Mizu seemed to let out a growl, oh no, not another personality switch. Mizu flashed his pointy off white teeth, Reyna however placed her hand on his head and pushed his head lower to the ground, signifiing he should stop.
Reyna bit her bottom lip lightly, her left cat ear began to twitch again as she held her gaze with the newcomer,...was he another bount, his soul did seem....delicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Riza blinked, the motion relaxed and nonchalant. All that she needed to tell the other Bountou she understood. Flicking her dark gaze back to the little Bount, she smiled again. "The others hm? Well... Let us see..." Riza looked off to the side, her eyes seeing something that wasn't actually there.

In a distracted tone, as if she was thinking while speaking, she tried to describe the Bountou that she knew. Being so old, she knew many many Bount's, but having just recently returned to Karakura it was hard to remember who was still here and who wasn't.

"Let us start with Herr Koch. Firstly, you must listen to him, you'll understand why when you meet him. He is a bit... insane, but so are most of us. The Herr is just not as good at acting normal as the rest of us."

"Sage is second, he is our leader. Rather dedicated to the cause, he's strong and cold. A good warlord," she smiled, this time with a strange tenderness. "There are a few others, Monsieur Richard, Kitten, etc. Those ones are new, like you little Bount. I'd watch out for Kitteh, she's a bit... Well, kitten-like."

Riza finished, leaving out all but the major details. It was hard to explain personalities, easier for the little Bount to meet them herself and decide.

Sigi who had been standing silently, not really listening but pretending to, stared at the blue cat with something akin to awe. As the conversation went on, she began to slowly edge closer and closer to the cat, eyes wide. Ever so slowly, she offered her hand, palm up for the cat to get her scent if it wanted. Murmuring quiet platitudes to the other doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Mizu had turned his head from looking at the new comer to gaze upon Sigi, the girl seemed friendly, and if he ignored her it wouldnt have been nice, especially when your trying to make a good impresson on the others. the blue glow from his fur died down revealing the true color os his silver fur.

His silver fur shone like it was metal itself, shinny and healthy looking. His blue eyes fixed onto sigi as she edged closer, holding out her hand.

Im not going to sniff it if thats what your asking, he muttered, talking for once, which may have been a surprise as he was so quiet, you would never think Mizu could talk but he did. He moved forwards, rising to his feet as his head pushed under Sigi's hand, making her pet his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Sigi blinked, mouth forming a wide O of surprise. Well of course she knew that other doll's could talk, but still... The kitty hadn't spoken one word since she'd seen him, and she had even introduced herself earlier too. Pouting slightly, the little girl watching with the same level of awe as the kitty turned a shiny silver color instead of the glowy blue.

"Ne, Ne, if it's night time, do you glow? Like a nightlight? So that no one's scared?" she asked curiously, with the bluntness of a small child. Somehow that made the comment seem less rude and more just a comment.

Petting the cat slowly, she scratched behind his ears, carefully not to do so too roughly. Grinning with delight at the feel of fur beneath her fingers, Sigi giggled again. "By the way, I'm Sigi. Who're you Mr. Kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:22 am

Mizu tiwtched his ear, but it oddly felt good while she scratched there,
uhhh...well, i can...so called glow anytime i want. just that people look at me funny, of course a glowing cat isnt something people usually see this day..i guess im a living night light ^^'. Mizu said kinda cheerfully, he was probably having a personality switch. Seeming more carefree at the moment.
He let out a purr and his tail sweeped across the ground. Sigi seemed surprised that he could talk, infact Mizu had plenty of surprises..up his slee....in his fur... but that would be revealed later on, or if he got so bored he wanted to surprise someone.

my name is Mizu, he said calmly but cheerfully, streching out his front paws so his lower half of his body was more in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:01 am

Sigi giggled again, brushing her hand softly over his head in glee. She pulled her hand back, and lifted the corners of her skirt, bowing rather wobbly, "It is nice to meet you Mr. Mizu," she bubbled happily. Resuming petting the other doll, she was absorbed in the motion, speaking somewhat reflexively, "'Sides Mr. Mizu, people shouldn't look at you funny. You're a kitty, people shouldn' be mean to kitties."

Riza watched the two, stepping forward to place a hand on Aelfgar's head. The boy looked up through his flaxen bangs, before glancing back at his little sister warily. He was always the one on guard, sometimes it was hard to believe they were siblings. But older brothers were supposed to be protective, yes? So Riza didn't make any comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:21 am

[I don't think it would've killed either of you to wait for me]

This keeps getting more and more interesting he thought, before he heard the smirk of a familiar voice inside his head. He rolled his eyes and said some... colorful words to the voice. His doll did have a habit to be a wise guy. It wasn't the smartest doll he'd had, but it would have to do. Plus, if his doll could keep up with him, it would be quite a doll indeed. But anyways, that wasn't the point. The problem here was that these bounts insanity, could get in his way. He'd been using it for his own ends upto this point, but it could be a problem now. Specially now that this new Bount had become part of their group. He had to talk to Riza, to make sure that this volatile element wouldn't ruin his plan.

He casually walked through the crowd of beings that walked aimlessly through the room. He cut past the busy bodies, making sure he didn't brush against any. He calmly glanced another look to Riza, before he disappeared around the next corner, entering into the small Hallway framed with Doors, and a Final big one, leading to the Lobby. As he left behind the crowd of mindlessly walking Zombies, he walked further down the Hallway. About Halfway through, he decided to stop next to the only Unlocked Door, and placed one hand in between the Door and the Frame, waiting for Riza. He would have to step in if anyone else came, so his identity could remain unexposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:37 am

(Probably not but it's not like anything was happening. The cat and kid were talking. That's not exactly huge stuff. XP

But now that you mention it we shall wait for Reyna to post. Sorry for continuing without you G-san, it was just that you were watching their interaction and it seemed like doing more interaction wasn't exactly a bad thing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Reyna stood up to her feet, her eyes watched as the newcomer had walked. Not even introducing herself, but what was she to do, she kept silent, only her doll talking to the child.
Reyna's cat ear twitched as she was held in deep thought.

Mizu had stood up now feeling somewhat eager to do something as he turned his head slightly to look at Reyna, his tail lightly sweeping across the floor. Reyna bent down slightly to scratch Mizu behind his left ear, making him purr slightly.

Reyna staitened her back so she stood up strait, eyeing Riza now, however she was tempted to follow the new comer, she was curious...like a cat.
curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

OOC - ...T.T I had to repost this so it's much shorter than before.

Riza caught the other Bount's look but gave no reaction, not even turning to watch him leave the room. Focusing her attention of the little Bount she saw that Sigi was still enamored with the cat. Mizu on the other hand seemed less enthused, but at the very least Sigi hadn't tried to pull his tail or something of the sort.

As two strangers entered the lobby she glanced down at Aelfgar and he at her. Scowling slightly the young boy stepped away from her and left to go deal with the two newcomers. Skirting around the main desk he began talking to them with a tone almost bordering on surly. Letting that slide, Riza focused back on the little Bount in front of her. She was looking up at her, obviously waiting for the next prompt.

Knowing that the boyo was waiting for her, Riza tried to come up with something to say as a pretext for leaving the younger girl alone. Not able to come up with anything that didn't sound contrived, she sighed inwardly. Perhaps honesty was a good thing anyway, what else was best at forming trust, right? There was some saying about that she was pretty sure...

Smiling she began to speak, "Please excuse me for a moment. I must go speak with a colleague. I shouldn't be but a minute, and I'll leave Sigi behind in case anything happens." Shrugging elegantly, she met the girl's eyes and tried to express that there really was nothing she could do about leaving her alone.

Slipping into the crowd, she made her way towards the hall that the boyo had taken. Turning it, she spotted him halfway across the threshold of a door. Smirking lightly, Riza made no comment, merely waiting for him to enter the room so that she could follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Batou appeared within the room of which all the Bountou were converging to. He looked around at all the people, unaware that there were so many in this one room. He felt out of place, not being outside, but thought he would atleast show up, to let them know that he is around and everything. He watched as they talked, still at the door way. He wasnt sure what they were talking about, and honestly didnt know if it concerned him or not, so he thought he would hang around.

He saw one of the Bounts make there way towards him as she walked out the door. He turned to watch her leave, but then turned back to the little gathering. He was trying to listen to see what this all was about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:35 am

Now there was another, another one for him to handle. He slapped his face with his palm, and looked in dissapointment as Riza made her way towards him, as he hid behind the almost closed door, escaping being spotted by either of the other bounts. There was no telling how they would react once they knew that it wasn't Franz, but it was G who was pulling the strings. He waited for Riza to come to where he stood, a bit impatiently, since he was in a hurry to finish this job, and go home and drink some Hot Chocolate.

Once Riza had arrived, he let her walk past the door behind which he hid. He watched as she approached the door, but instead of coming out, he further closed, the slightly open door, leaving it open only enough, for his eye to be seen through the small gap between the door and the frame. This was a signal to Riza that she should infact keep walking and he would tell her when to stop.

At any point during this mission, he could not afford to let down his guard. It would be equivalent to shouting out his identity to the bounts. He hoped she'd understand, and not give his position away, by being seen talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:14 am

OOC - Aren't we in another hallway? Like... Not one that they can see from the main lobby? Anywho.

Riza continued walking down the hall, resisting the urge to quirk an eyebrow at the boyo. Sometimes... He was really strange. But Riza didn't mind humoring him, in fact, it was rather amusing. If things were normal all the time, well that would be boring, no? So acting as if she hadn't been planning to stop walking, she continued moving.

The arrival of the second Bount was interesting. He was the one who Aelfgar had gone to talk to, and the little boy had returned to the lobby too a few minutes before him. Perhaps that would be enough of a distraction for the little Bount so that she didn't get bored or whatnot, she had wanted to meet others of her kind. Riza didn't know the name of the new Bountou, but she was sure that Aelfgar had some sort of information on him. As if he knew what she was thinking, which was actually rather plausible, didn't some children have instinctual links with their mothers? And really, they had been together thousands of years, he was a smart boy. A small black bug slowly flew around her, buzzing quietly as she walked. Landing on her hand it crawled up to her ear and began to speak, too quiet for anyone else to hear. Riza smiled. He really was a smart boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:57 am

He could hear her footsteps, as she approached the door, and passed without even stopping to glance. He smiled a bit, relieved to see that they weren't just insane. Atleast she, if not all, had brains. Without hesitation, knowing that no one else was there, he started speaking. " Miss Riza, This bount Reyna. I want you to tell me all you know about her. It seems that she may become an uninvited problem for us, if she decides to... well... act out ". His voice was serious, but calm, and relaxed. There no signs of concern in his voice, but that wouldn't matter, because he'd been quite matter of fact, leaving no room for any speculative or indefinite response.

While he waited her to respond, he felt the arrival of the other Bount, and his Friend, who he could tell was the annoying Fox Shinigami from earlier. The Fox would have to die, there were no two ways about it. He had seen G's face, and that wouldn't do. But he didn't want to kill it, himself, since it would draw direct suspicion to his existence. They were insane, not dumb afterall. He'd have to get Riza or Franz to do it. Wouldn't be difficult. Their insanity was what made them such obedient Puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:19 am

Riza continued walking down the hall, for all intents and purposes as if she hadn't heard anything at all. If one was paying any special attention though, they would note that her mouth was moving the smallest amount, and that the little black bug from earlier seemed to be buzzing near her.

After a moment, the bug flew around her head once more and then slowly drifted towards the door the boyo was behind, slipping in through the crack and lazily landing on his shoulder. A small voice, noticeably male but young in tenor began to speak, as if from the bug itself. "Mom says that the little Bount, Reyna right? Yeah well, she hasn't offered up that name, just that her doll's name is Mizu. Anyway, she seems really confused about other Bount's. Like she doesn't know anything about them, and she obviously either hasn't been around long or something because she doesn't even know the older Bount's."

"So far she seems nice though. We haven't seen any of the usual... Uh, aliments that the Bount's usually suffer from. Mom like her though, 'prolly because she's young and rather helpless. Mom sorta latches on to stuff like that,"
the little voice commented, his tone rather beleaguered and a bit annoyed.

The little bug got up and buzzed around the room for a moment, before flying back around near the Bount's other ear. "The new one, his name is Batou. He lives outside or something, like out in the woods back behind the hotel? Yeah, well, he brought in a fox dude who wanted to speak with the Herr. The fox dude is up in room 118 last I checked, I told him that the Herr was out so he's waiting. Anyway, Batou isn't one of you guys... I mean, he's not as strong."

The bug began a few more lazy loops around the room, waiting in case the other Bount had any questions. Riza was just reaching the end of the hall, and she paused to speak with one of the staff members there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:16 am

He sighed once the bug finished giving him the information. He looked at the wall infront of him with a blank expression. Was I too quick to assume that Riza would already know her name ? Was I being a bit to rash ? Well, its not like having her name is going to help Riza in any way, so i can relax. He shifted his vision to Riza, who seemed to be talking to that employ. He was impressed that she had the presence of mind to do that. She even told him about the two new comers, and a good thing too. Saved the bug another trip. She knew him better than he figured, but she obviously, didn't know him enough. He motioned to the bug to come near his mouth, and whispered quietly to him, what he was to tell Riza, and then motioned for him to go and tell her.

" Fine then, and thanks for the extra info on Batou, not to mention his Fox-like Friend. Another thing. I assume you know what Richard is doing in his room. Im surprised you haven't stopped him yet "

The bug swiftly flew out of the small gap, landing on her shoulders, probably in a hurry to get to his mother, and relaying his message. He couldn't hear what he said, but knew that his message was probably relayed to her in its entirety. He needed to get some information out of the Shinigami, but to do so by taking her away from Richard himself would mean revealing his identity. Using Riza's Motherly emotions, and her hatred of such behaviour, was probably the best option he had right now, so he slowly stepped out of the room, and began walking towards the Elevator, at the end of the Lobby, making sure none of the other Bounts were watching, on glancing at Riza, knowing that she was probably to follow. All he would do was be a spectator, or so as she beat the snot of Richard, but he needed Shinigami for his own interrofation. Entering the Lift, he held it open for her to enter, making sure he was hidden behind one of the Sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:42 am

The bug lazily made a few more loops around his head, buzzing a bit louder than normal to show his relative displeasure at the comment about the situation upstairs. Buzzing past his ear, the little bug quickly imparted one more message, "Yeah, well. I haven't gotten around to telling her that yet," he muttered in a disgruntled tone.

Zipping out the door the bug flew over to Riza, keeping up high near the ceiling and randomly bumping into walls and what-not as most fly's seemed to do. Buzzing around her head because landing on her would be a bit too suspicious if the human were to notice, he quietly relayed the message.

Riza continued the sentence she had been saying, not faltering even though her mind was brewing angrily at the news. Quickly voicing an airy excuse, she sent the employee on his way before turning and entering the elevator just after the boyo stepped in. Once the door had closed she turned to stare at him, her face losing the flirty look she had been employing in her recent conversation. Frowning darkly, Riza pressed the button to the appropriate floor with more than the required vigor.

For a minute or so she was silent, mentally fuming, and then she spun to face G again. "How dare he! He should know that his conduct represents all of us! One does not act in a way that would reflect badly on the rest of us! And! And! The little idiot! Where does he even get off doing something like that!" she spluttered to a stop, eyes glowing with the sharp lightening she normally tried to mask. Staring at G while her blood ran hot through her veins, Riza knew that he would understand. He would know how to deal with this situation. Because if left to her own devices, Riza would just walk in there and tear that little brat apart. "I won't allow this. I won't," she muttered darkly, and then a little less vehemently, "Help me Boyo. What should I do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:31 am

He watched her, as she went about cussing the annoying Bount, whom he identified as Richard. He sighed as she continued, but didn't say a word, unless he was required to. It was always interesting to see her reactions. She would get angry at the strangest things, although it was clearly justified this time. She preferred to conduct herself in a suitable manner, and expected that the rest of them did the same. It wasn't a problem, not to him atleast. He didn't care either way. He could care less about Richard or the Shinigami, but its hard to find a Good source of Information. A Vice-Captain would be just right. Not to strong, but would know enough.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when she asked him, what to do. He thought about it for a moment. He knew that if he couldn't tell her what he planned to do wit the Shinigami, since she would probably object, so he though of the best alternative he could, and said, "Well, either way, it would be difficult to get him to just give up, and I don't really care enough to reveal myself for something this trivial, so why should I Bother ? Afterall, its just a Shinigami " he finished. He said it all in his regular, Business voice, without letting a single expression escape him.

He heard the small bell, as the doors opened, and before them was the floor on which Richard was trying to... enjoy the Shinigami Girl. Sigh, Might as well Conceal myself he thought, but before he went into the Room which was two rooms away from Richards, and Happened to be Vacated, he looked at Riza, and said, " I don't even know why I bothered to come here. Its Probably cause Im so bored right now. But Since Im already here, If you have anything for me that does not involving revealing myself to the bounts, I might consider " he said, as he stood there with his hand placed on the already half closed doors Knob, waiting for a response, ready to close it as soon as she ripped open the door to Richards Room. If Richard would come out, he would quickly Shut the door. He didn't really need her to do anything more than distract him, and he was sure she could do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:42 am

OOC - I'm going to post in the other topic, we'll come back to this one when that situation is dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]   The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conquest (Of the Hilton Hotel) [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next