Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:37 am

Walking into the red carpet-ed hotel greeted with two large pillars holding a square platofrm up which hung from the building. A red carpet with crimson edges was spread right from the street to the register, giving it a more fancier welcome. From first step into the hotel, a refreshing smell of water could be smelt, something like a mix of steam and old recycled water running from large balls on the edges of the room. A cylinder staircase was there, only stopping at the third floor, still visible from the ground floor, also known as the lobby. A large bar over near the stairs stood a hard working man, wearing very formal clothing, as this hotel was a very expensive hotel, it needed expensive looking people.

Xanos walked deeper into the hotel, only standing under the air conditioner as it would automatically go on if it had went passed 25 degrees. The sun was reaching into the hotel, right at the entrance where Xanos had just walked out of, Mizu followed slowly. She took her time looking at all the things she had never really seen before, all just so fascinating in her eyes. She came in the hotel with a wet face, and a loud welcoming to the hotel she had never stayed at.

"Huh? I've never seen you like this before," Xanos spoke at his doll, slightly confused at her loud welcoming that she never does. It would've been a simple Hi on a daily basis. But today, after going out onto the streets, she felt much mre happier. She even ignored Xanos' question, knowing that Xanos wouldn't do anything to her even if she didn't answer his question. Xanos just wondred what had made her happy, was it the hotel's appearance? Going out? Or was it just a good feeling to be out of the plushie doll?

Upon hearing Mizu and Xanos being rather loud in the hotel, something moved in Xanos' pocket. Xanos looked down at his black pants and felt around his pocket, and slowly taking it out yet revealing a small plushie doll of a pink haired girl. It was a plushie like Mizu's, a chibi version of itself.

"You two... Try acting more calm next time," Xanos gave a tiny laugh and rubbed the back of his head, holding the plushie at head height. The plushie was wearing a blue uniform with white rims on all clothing she had on. It was revealed now Xanos had two dolls. Xanos had just recently got a new doll, another female doll, she was different to Mizu and Xanos, she was a calm and serious stype.

"Raiko~" Mizu had hopped towards the two, Xanos and Raiko which was the plushies name. No, not a plushie, a doll.

All three stayed silent for a while, just trying to relax from the hot 'journey' they had been on outside. Raiko had been in Xanos' pocket for the whole trip, being all sweaty and sticky inside the filthy pocket. It was not right to treat her like that, but Xanos didn't realise that. He just thought of Raiko as a simple doll with feelings, but had no care in them. After all, everyone treats people differently, but Xanos' way of treating Raiko was not right. He just thought she was so serious and calm she wouldn't get so hot and whine about being in Xanos' filthy pocket, but she did care. So now, they all relaxed under the air conditioner above thenm.
Back to top Go down
http://xanos-d.mybrute.com/cellule
Cacilia

Cacilia

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:38 am

The day was so hot. And instead of trailing all the way home, which she would normally do, she ran, not even stopping to yell, cuss or scream at anyone. By the time she had reached the hotel, her outfit was clinging to her body with all the sweat that collected under it. There was no way she could go around looking like this. Pondering on how to solve this it came in a quick flash: a cold shower. Mentally sighing to herself, she swayed up the wide set of stairs, her Doll, Rin, pattering behind. Slipping into the room, then into the bathroom she closed the door behind her silently, closing Rin out. Yet, she didn't lock the door. Chika knew how much Rin could panic if she stayed in the shower too long, and she had every reason to. There had been times before where an 'accidental' suicide came into plan. Anyway, the woman disgarded of her clothing quickly, placing them into one pile and kicking them to the side of the bathroom.

Glancing over at the large mirror, nearly taking up all the height of the wall, she sighed. Shaking her head she walked over to the shower, twisting the knob operating the water. In a few twists, the water rushed of of the nozzle fixed onto the wall. Teasing at the water with her hand she made sure it was cold. It wasn't, due to everyone prefering the warmth, the water was boiling. Twisting the knob a few more times, it all turned cold. Stepping into the shower a loud sigh of relief escaped, the cold droplets rushing down her exposed body and soaking her completely. It was nice, the cold completely drowned out the warmth.

The plan was to stand there for an hour or two, untill the sun went down, or it started to rain, but it was all cut off as there was a few knocks at the door. The door to the room opened slowly, creaking terribly as a small head peaked in. "Chika-san?" A small voice called out.

Chika turned her head, running her fingers through her wet locks of hair, brushing them over her shoulder to get a better look, taking note of the imposing figure standing in the doorway. The whole plan was going to be cut short, it seemed as if her Doll needed something. "What do you need, Rin?" She spoky calmly, invitingly. Twisting the knob of the shower she cut off the water, shaking herself off before stepping out of the shower and edging towards her Doll. Rin stared blankly at her master. Most would have feared to even dare speak to her through the door, nevermind entering without permission. Rin was an acception, the only acception.

"That Xanos guy, he's downstairs. I just wanted to inform you. Sorry, Chika-san." Muttered the doll, bowing her head in apology. Just as she was about to exit the room, Chika gripped onto her arm, pulling her back and hugging her tightly. "Don't be sorry. Thank you for informing me, my dearest Rin." Purred Chika, running her wet fingers through the Doll's hair. "I guess we should go entertain ourselves, hm?"

Chika pulled the doll away from her body, smiling down at her. Rin nodded in agreement, though joy danced through her eyes. Standing herself up she reached out, pulling a silken towel which rested against the rack. Wrapping it around her damp body she continued to smile, exiting the room with her Doll. Getting out into the main lobby she glanced around. It was a posh place, a horrible posh place to that. At least it was better than being locked up in a cellar.

While the sun beamed through the large glass windows of the hotel, Chika made her way down the stairs, really not giving anyone a second glance. Sure, she was walking around in a silken towel. But that gave nobody the excuse to start an arguement with her. For one, she wasn't in the mood. Two, she was ready to rip out someone's heart. Three, she was just too hot! The shower didn't even help!

Peering around she set her eyes upon the man known as Xanos. Sure, he wasn't someone she hated, or even disliked at the moment, so spending her time with him and her doll sounded promising. Edging towards the man she raised a hand in guesture to say hello. Chika had never really spoken to someone properly, well, without trying to growl or kill them, so this was different. All she could do was try to be like Rin, who was currently clinging onto the back of her towel. If it hadn't been for her gripping onto the front with her spare hand, Rin would have tugged it off easily. "Xanos~" Spoke Chika cheerfully, blinking at her own words and shaking her head. That wasn't even like rin, that was like a little innocent girl! Again, she just didn't know how to do these things.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:41 am

A shining bright light came from the Raiko plushie, it's pink hair was flying upwards, as if trying to escape the plushie doll. Xanos leaned back abit, sheilding his eyes from the light being shot out of the small plushie. Raiko had arised from the plushie doll, free and much cooler able to feel the air hitting down on her. Her face was looking up towards the ceiling and enjoying the sensation fo the cool breeze the machine had sent down at the three. Mizu was enjoying her time down below the air conditioner, hoping around and twirling around Xanos and Raiko. Xanos was just smiling and enjoying the moment of the two being so happy at this time, just because of the air conditioner.

"Xanos, I think your friend is calling you, the one over there," Raiko had pointed at Chika, not really expecting her to look like that, but much more happier. Raiko overheard the whole conversation between Xanos and Raiko before out in the streets. Now both had met again in a much cooler area, having more space available to them and an area where they could have their dolls to be. Xanos smiled at Chika as she came over with her hand up, a good sign of friendship. As Chika was coming towards Xanos with wave, Xanos decied to wave back at her.

"Hey there, Chika!" It was weird, really weird. Chika had said she hated the sun, but not knowing how much she did. She was in a different mood now, completely different to the one she had outside in the sun. She realy really hated the sun.

[OOC: Sorry, it's so short. I just don't feel like using much description and actions. Plus, i'm a lazy duud >___<]
Back to top Go down
Cacilia

Cacilia

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:59 am

Removing her hand from infront of the towel she stretched out, yawning softly while batting her eyelashes aimlessly. Rin tugged at the silken cloth, the front of it starting to unwravvle. In no quick attempt to stop it, Chika finished her yawn. By now the towel had already exposed her chest. It made no difference, once you're pinned to the ground and raped, you lose all the embarassment. Fixing the towel back up she approached Xanos, Rin following behind closely. Deep eyes scanned about, taking in all three's current actions. As she approached Xanos, it got colder, and it was the nice kind of cold. Not freezing, not warm. Just cold.

Watching as one of the Doll's pointed her out she blinked, with confusion at first before glaring. Rin sensed the slight anger and nipped at Chika's leg. Squealing loudly she bounced to the side. The towel started to fall down again, but this time she fixed it up before it revealed anything. "R-Rin, what are you playing at?" Whispered Chika, her cheeks tinting with a light red at her Doll's actions.

As Xanos spoke, another squeal was let out, turning and looking at him. It wasn't like her to be so embarassed, but it wasn't him who caused it, it was her Doll playing silly little tricks on her. "H-Hey! I didn't think you'd be back untill the sun was gone. But I guess I was wrong! It's too hot-" Chika spoke nervously. Bringing a hand up to brush the purple locks of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:21 am

He looked down at Chika's chest, his eyes were fixed aganst it. It was like... A magnet. Xanos had changed too much, he smiled and laughed lightly, rubbing his head slowly. Mizu and Raiko did all the talking for the perverted man.

"While Xanos is busy looking at yo- Oh nevermind... Anyway, i would like to introduce myself. The name's Raiko Buyou," Raiko had smiled at Chika, slightly pushing away at Xanos. Xanos' eyes still looking t her chest, he wasn't really paying attention to anything.

"Oh yeah! When Xanos asked you if you were going to go out with him at night time, are you gonna accept?" Although, Mizu had said it in a rather different way, it was easy to understand, although... She seemed abit high at the moment.

[OOC: Cuz, i'm lazy o.o]
Back to top Go down
Cacilia

Cacilia

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:43 am

The woman took yet another step closer to him, letting out a delicate sigh as she felt the cold kiss her skin. Listening to one of the Doll's she raised a 'brow, not really ever seeing that one around. Nodding her head she stated her name to mind. It would proove useful later on. "Raiko you say? I've met Mizu over there, but not you. You're also a very interesting little thing." She spoke smoothly, the cold nature returning. But, she wasn't exactly being cold. For once, she felt like being nice, and with Rin there to tell her off when she was getting annoyed, it was going to be simple. Or that was what she thought.

Scanning both Doll's from head to toe she slowly returned her attention back onto Xanos, his attention was elsewhere. Well, he was looking at somewhere on her body. Chika just ignored it, she couldn't blame him after all. If she was a man, she guessed that she would have done the same if there was a fully developed woman dripping wet, her towel slipping off and everything. That was if she was a man. There was no way she was interested in the same sex, or even the opposite sex unless they really interested her.

Listening to the other Doll she blinked, her expression turning into slight anger. Rin nipped at the back of her leg, but instead of having the same reaction she just calmed down. "If Xanos really wants to, I guess I could accept-" Spoke Chika, her voice in that typical feminine husky-like tone. Stopping infront of Xanos she leaned forward, trailing her finger across his cheek before giggling devilishly. "It is rude to stare. You might get somewhere if you just.. Ask.." Whispered her, that husky-like tone now more clear.

Straightening herself back up she blinked between the two Dolls, Rin stepping out from behind her legs and waving, water dripping from the Doll's hand as she waved. That was probably because of her clinging so tightly. It was the same with Rin's dress, it was all wet at the front from where she hugged her leg.

"I'll say this once, and only once, it is for 'educational' reasons. See, I need to learn more about my fellow Bountous. So, don't get to happy, alright, Xanos?"
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:22 am

It was only now Xanos had realised that Chika had got out of the shower, or maybe bath. She was soaking wet. Maybe Xanos had disrupted er shower, whether it was a cold sower or hot showr, people deserved their shower! Well, this was ust a random thought he tended to go into. Upon realising this, Xanos slowly raised his head back up, still smiling and sort of laughing at the sort of compliment Chika had given Raiko, atleast Xanos thought it was a compliment.

"Hey... What do you mean 'little'?" Xanos looked at Raiko as she had said this. Raiko started fights easily, especially because of her attitude towards people and things. Xanos stopped smiling and tried to act more serikous and calm like Raiko was all the time, she said it felt better than making a fool out of yourself all the time.

Xanos heard what Mizu had asked, it was about the question earlier back in the sunny hot day. Mizu stood there, smiling and waiting for Chika's answer of a cold icy tone that she always had used. Mizu took in the reply, so did Xanos as Xanos was there, even if they tried to speak with eachother as if Xanos wasn't there.

"Hey! I'm just trying to be nice around people. I have plenty of time to go anywhere," Xanos gave a sall laugh, just looking at Chika stand there and suddenly taking a step and leaning forward, Xanos jumped back slightly, only realising Chika was doing nothing harmless. Just a touch of the cheeks, how coul that possible be harmful? As Chika had spoken about the rude staring comment about Xanos looking at her breasts, he went a light red, smiling and rubbing his head. Although, when Xanos had jumped back that tiny bit, his hand stayed at that front bit, slightly rubbing against Chika's waist. His hand had gotten wet, even though it was around a 3 second touch, he still got wet. Looks like Xanos did actually get her out of that Shower.

"Well great, now you guys have settled down abit, you guys just meet at the park or whatever you wanan do. As if i'll come," Raiko was being rather rude, she got annoyed from the voice Chika had, and her educational comment, now Xanos had reacted.

"Ha... You're just one tough one to crack. Anyways, if you want to just quckly change and come down here... Uhh. You could come back down, eh?" Xanos wiped his forehead, just for a... Wiping reason.
Back to top Go down
Cacilia

Cacilia

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:19 am

Looking around she yawned again. Closing her eyes for a moment she thought about things, nothing specific, just things. The voice of a Doll broke her out of her thoughts, and with that she forced all her attention upon the Doll. It seemed as if she wanted an arguement, and an arguement was what she was going to get. Parting her lips, the words were just about to come out of her mouth but she was cut off. Rin took a step forward. "Little. Something of small extent, quantity, or degree." The Doll spoke, smiling innocently. It might of sounded like a bitchy comment, but Rin was just really being nice, in her own little smart way.

Chika mentally sighed. Well, Rin always knew how to stop arguements, and start them herself. Shrugging it off, the woman's attention was placed back onto Xanos. "So, Xanos, you're the nice kind of guy, huh?" Purred Chika, feeling his hand brush up against her waist. It wasn't like her to get this close to a man, but again, this was all for the purpose of education. After she was done testing him, she was going to move on to the next Bountou, then the next, up untill she had learned how they all reacted to her. Tilting her head she looked back at the Doll known as Raiko. Grinning she turned back to the Doll's master, her eyes glittering with a false emotion. Getting even closer to the man she pressed herself up against him, purring devilishly as she had done before. "I think your doll has feelings for you." she spoke, awaiting the Doll's reaction. This testing was becoming even more fun. After she was all nice, then she would turn nasty, just to see how they were with both sides of this woman.

Listening to Xanos with full attention she brought her face closer to his, their lips almost meeting. "Indeed. The only problem there is, I don't crack." Chika whispered, the false emotion of flirtatiousness flickering in her eyes. "I've got a better idea. As I was in the middle of a shower- how about you strip down and join me? I'm not one to bite, most of the time." Chika spoke out loud, enough for the two of his Doll's to hear. Emotions were funny things, to just pull and twist them. It was all so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Xanos sort of laughed at the thought of himself being that nice, or that happy. Or maybe he just had two sides to him. He was really called the most homicidal Bount for a reason, Xanos was just all happy and kind one minute, but do something wrong, he was like another person. He just stared down at the female, in a slight shock.

"Ha... Heha..." The little laughs that escaped his lips, just from that very comment. The laugh was crazy, not too crazy to scare someone away, just a weird laugh enough to get someone creeped out. Both dolls, Mizu and Raiko stared at the two, Mizu having a slight confused look and Raiko still maintaining the calm, serious face. Raiko was just looking at Chika's face turn to her, and she growled silently to herself. Obviously, Raiko and Chika didn't get along, but upon hearing the comment about Raiko having feeling for Xanos...?

"You... Why would i have feelings for my master? After all, i'm not human. I'm a doll! Xanos, i bet she's just playing with you!" She wanted to just approach Chika and just hit her, it was annoying how she was saying these things and trying to get something out of Mizu, Xanos and herself. Especially Xanos, Xanos didn;t realise what she was doing, it was so annoying, her face slightly turned red after that anger building inside of her.

"Raiko... I think two can play this game. Just wish i could say this at your face. C'mon... I can take care of myself," Xanos tried to speak it out, but he couldn't. After all, all the planning stuff Xanos thought of would have to go to his dolls, he was desperate.

Chika's warm breath was clinging onto his mouth. Raiko just ignored everything that happened her and walked off, trying to pull Mizu over. His body was just getting wetter and wetter from Chika being wet, he took in that... Suggestion. It was just hard to resist it, even though Xanos knew what she was playing at. His body leaned forward abit, placing both hand on her waist, his head bopped down and lay next to her ear.

"I was called the most Homicidal Bount for a reason, and i'm fully aware you are a female. The way you talk... It's sexy, but, i know what you're trying to do. I'm not that thickheaded. If you want to dance, then lets dance," Xanos' tongue peeped out of his mouth and slowly made it's way to Chika's ear. You really are annoying, you know that?" Xanos slightly pushed at her, almost pulling at the same time. He was ignoring his surroundings, one false mistake. Chika had her doll, Xanos' dolls ditched him and went across the room.

[OOC: Changing emotions you ask? That's cuz i'm a crazy muthabeeper.]
Back to top Go down
Cacilia

Cacilia

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hm?" Purred Chika, listening to his laugh. It appeared to be true, most Bounts had troubled minds. She glanced around the room, to make sure Rin had remained by her sides, and the girl wasn't suprised to find that she was standing only a few steps away. Grinning once more she stuck her attention onto the Doll, it was clear that she was boiling with anger. And all that did was stirr the woman on. Most would say she had no heart, and from birth to death, she would be forever alone. Rin was one of the few that saw the kind nature of her Master. "Aren't we all Doll's in this twisted game of life? It can be easy to develop feelings towards another being." Whispered the woman, loud enough for all surrounding ears to hear. Although, her words came out in a slow pace, purposely like this to tease him further.

Feeling his body press up against hers she smirked; one clear sign this was working, or so she thought. A heat touched her cheeks as they turned red, the feeling of him whispering into her ear was nice. Rin glared up at the man, her tiny fists shaking by her sides. "Most Homicidal? That is interesting.. And as for that, I never suggested that you were a thickheaded man, correct? And-" Before she could even finish off her little sentence, a loud gasp shot out, her cheeks reddening further. Now, at this moment she was willing to fall victim to the Male's grasp, but if it turned into something disliked she would really show it clearly.

Rin watched in silenced as he tugged at her Master. And that was it, the small fuse inside her head blew. Shaking with uncontrollable anger she bounced up and down agressively, building up power in her legs. "Don't touch my Master!" Screamed the doll, her glare turning colder and colder by the moment. Her puppet like arm twisted, ready to drop off and unleash the vine-like arms inside. Chika set her eyes upon her Doll, quickly forcing herself away from the man and lowering herself down to Rin's level, grasping her hand to stop her in the process of her current move. "Calm Rin, I'm fine, see?" Chika spoke softly, smiling to try and convince her doll even further.

Black tears welled up in Rin's eyes, falling down her cheeks in an instant. "But he touched you.. I-I thought you didn't like being touched. I-I'm sorry!" Sobbed Rin gently, using her free hand to try and rid herself of the streaming tears. Chika pulled her forward, hugging her tightly to her body. "Don't cry, please, don't cry." The woman spoke in a soothing, musical tone, calming the Doll down completely. Rin struggled to look up through the mass of breasts her little head had been forced inbetween, but she was smiling, nuzzling into her chest.

"Xanos, forgive me. My Doll you see, she protects me as much as I protect her." Muttered Chika coldly, standing up slowly releasing Rin so that she could stand by herself also. The Doll wasn't aware of her Master's movements, her tiny grasp still on her towel, and with that it was removed from Chika's damp body and in her hands. It didn't bother Chika as much as it bothered Rin, and with that Rin gasped, looking down at the towel in her hands with shock. "C-Chika?..."
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:28 am

It had been a while, but in that time, Xanos felt uncomfortable with a female laying against him, as he never really had a way with the girls, only able to hold onto them for a minute and have them running for their lives the other. Her warm body against his, only maintaining a warm, not hot nor cold, just warm. The air conditioner keeping Xanos cool. Xanos stood there, just still, looking down at Chika, his gaze locked onto Chika, not really caring if people had looked at the two as he was not in that mood able to feel embarresed or the so called 'weak emotions'.No... No... Weak... Will make me... WeakThe thought ran throughout his whole head, running around as if some person trying to inform someone something terrible has happened.

"You call life a game? No... Not in this world, but maybe in your fantasy worlds. We become souls, or whatever you might like to call them, no one else will be able to see you, no one but few people. Your loved ones will miss you, and wonder where you are gone, but you have always been by their side, understood? So, life is not really a game, you only reveice one body. Feelings is another story, even people like you will grow on another person, i gaurantee it," Xanos chuckled lightly.

"Just assuming," Xanos chuckled again. "Educational... Sounds fun. But soon, you'll just fall down and down in a never ending pit... Learning about your so called 'fellow Bount' couldn't be that fun, after all... You've lost," His first bit of his sentence was really used as a metaphore, as for the ending of his sentence, it was all true, although... That wasn't really needed to be spoken out. It was what Xanos thought, right now, at this very moment, in that 'not-very-bright mood'.

Just looking at the doll of Chika's got Xanos wanting to laugh, he backed off Chika as soon as the doll, called Rin, had shouted at Xanos. Both, Mizu and Raiko turned their heads to look at the two, knowing somethin had happened, either it was Chika's shout, or Rin's shout. Xnaos just held his hand out infront of his body, his body leaning back and face tucked in.

"Protective... Maybe abit too protective," Xanos gained position and posture slowly as Chika had tried to calm Rin down. He had a slight smirk, Chika's little comment on protecting Rin when they first met was quite true, now Chika was getting weaker, mentally. Only to Xanos, he saw a strong girl and now a weak and caring girl standing infront of him, a wrapped towel and bending down trying to calm her doll, just funny.

"Meh, forgiven. That is quite easy to see, as you've just showed me, no need to tell,~" Xanos tried to sound like a smartass and make fun of what he had just seen, although, the tone was not in a serious and 'looking-down-at-that-person' tone, it was in a happy and delightful tone, Xanos trying to make it so obvious as possible. Xanos pinched his clothing and pulled it in and out, blowing against the wet clothing as he found it quite uncomfortable. Now, Xanos just got creeped out, Chika just stood up in a public hotel, fully naked and her doll also quite puzzled. Xanos didn;t mind the nudity, just creeped out on why Chika was just stanidng there.

"Uhh... You trying to entertain people or something?" Xanos was unaware that Rin had grabbed the towel off and thought Chika had taken it off herself. His eyes automatically just scanned down Chika from head to toe, occasionally stopping at two places on the body. Now Xnaos was back in the laid back, 'joky' mood, and wanted to laugh at the nude Chika.

[OOC: That's hot. I mean, want some hot tea?]
Back to top Go down
Cacilia

Cacilia

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm

In silence, Chika continued to watch and listen. It all flooded into one ear, then leaked out of the other. This was just like her, to pick out the little things she felt were important, or just amusing to her ears. As much as it amused her, now it was starting to grow boring. To even think this man believed life was so much more. "Life is a game. No matter how much you scream and kick, that won't change it at all. Love is such a fake emotion, once you've understood pain, then you can understand love." Hissed the woman. Closing her eyes tightly, it was almost like switching off the lights in her head, allowing this darkness to lurk about.

Xanos must of been kidding. Anyone care for her? Yeah, sure, whatever he said. This just added more to her boredom. As he continued to rant on, her eyes shot open, the pupils narrowed into cat-like slits. "I've lost? Over a few moments, the winner cannot be decided. Even if the body and mind have lost, the winner will survive on the soul, listen to me, rambling on.." Muttered Chika, her attention trailed back onto her doll, who was apparently holding something, a towel.

Rin offered it to her master, and in a few swift hand movements, the towel was wrapped securely around her bodice. "Entertainment is something my Master does not offer to anyone." Grumbled Rin, reaching up and glasping Chika's hand tightly in her own. Leaning to the side she tried to tug Chika off, and it worked she started to follow along behind.

"Oh, and for our educational meeting, it's been cancelled. Sorry, I'm just a busy woman, a very busy woman."

[>> Exit~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch   Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the gloomy hotel, and outof the sun... Bitch
Page 1 of 1