Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa Empty
PostSubject: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa   Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:49 am

Name: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa

Visual Age: 24

Division: 8

Personality: AmKam is a loner. He will only interact with others if needed. He does not ask for help nor will he accept help when given. He has trouble making friends and finds most people annoying... He likes close melee combat rather than swordfighting that most shinigami are accustomed to...

Appearance: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa RudeisinTrouble

History/Background: Little is known about AmKam's life before the after-life. When he arrived, Many teased him for his skin color and his amnesia. Not being able to bear their teasings, he became depressed and eventually attempted to kill himself by hanging off a tree. As he was doing so, he was rescued by an elderly who bought him to his house on the outskirts of Seiretei. There, he learned to control his depression and use it instead to channel Reiatsu. He learned of the Shinigami and how their work had saved both Earth and Soul Society. Through the man's kindness, AmKam gave him the honor of giving him his new name, to which the old man decided upon Ameratsu Kanagawa.

While running an errand for the old man, AmKam came home to a house ablaze. He ran in to check whether the old man was still inside. He rushed him out but it was too late. Burying him upon a nearby hill, He promises the old man to continue practicing his reiatsu and eventually join the ranks in Soul Society...

Spending almost 10 years alone practicing the channeling of reiatsu and Kendo outside Seiretei, he eventually returned to the streets thinking of a way to get into the shinigami academy. Eyes stared at him because of his skin color as he walked the streets. One evening, he happened to pass a bar where a large group of drunks were hanging out. They started to insult him because of his complexion but AmKam told himself not to lose his temper. They then circled around him, pushing him around and cursing him. This made AmKam lose it. He channeled all of his reiatsu into his fists and brawled with the drunks until they were either unconscious or they ran away...

Apparently, the surge of his reiatsu caught the attention of some high-ranking shinigami and a messenger was sent to sought him out, carrying a letter of invitation to join the academy and eventually Squad 8...

Last edited by amcam on Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa   Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:01 am

Please add more information to your personality, and add a Division. Also if you're a Shinigami your age has to be at least over 100 unless you're making a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa   Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:04 am

I don't think he's done, Paks. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa   Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:05 am

He didn't say this was a work in progress, also, add to your history that you joined the academy atleast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa   Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Edited it... tell me what else it's missing and i will edit it once more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa   Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ameratsu "AmKam" Kamagawa
Page 1 of 1