Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha   Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Name: Kaien Uchiha

Visual Age: 34

Division:2nd

Personality:

Kaien is a gentle giant some would say. His tall, lean, muscular attributes are offset by his kind nature. Even though he's good at battling, he really hates to fight. He would rather negotiate things out then to be forced to harm someone.

It's just the way he is, which is offset by his surname, since he is associated with one of the largest crime families in Rukongai, but he's nothing like them, which makes some to believe that he has been cursed. Bearing the name of Uchiha was more or less a burden for him,(will be explained in detail in History/Background.)

In addition to being a kind person, believe it or not, Kaien is lazy. He doesn't like to work a lot, or at all. He hates exerting energy, and would complain if given to much to do. This is another ironic characteristic of his because he seems like the type of person who would, or should enjoy doing work because of his physique and body composition.

Of course, since he's lazy, when someone ask him to do some work, he would make arm gestures or maybe a pouty one from time to time, but that's rare for him to do. The assigned task would have to be quite big in order for Kaien to pout, but to Kaien, maybe everything is a bit to big.

Of course, it's pretty cliche for a kind, lazy person to have a nice sense of humor, but that's exactly how Kaien is. He has a pretty big sense of humor that expands all kinds. Dark, Playful, Weird, and etc. Which causes many to believe that perhaps Kaien has experienced brain trauma from an early age, which is a possibility, but no one knows for sure, not even Kaien.

Appearance:
Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha Art_Request__Kazamachi_Kiru_by_Marc

The first thing people notice about Kaien is his height. He is extremely tall. Reaching 6'8 he is known as the shinigami giant, but because of his kind personality, he's most commonly called the kind giant. Another unique asset of Kaien are his eyes. His left eye is blue, and his right eye, which is constantly covered by his long, black bangs, is an eerie red.

His eye however, has a strange connection with his zanpaktou, which makes some to believe that at birth, Kaien was pre-destined to be the wielder of his current zanpaktou. It's an extremely rare event indeed in for such a thing to occur.(Will be explained in depth in Zanpaktou Creation/Background Story.) But that's only another strange appearance trait he has.

Both of his arms and from his chest to his abdomen are bandaged because of the scars he has received over the years. A combination of from his own family, and the shinigami police force over Rukongai. His wardrobe consist of the usual black shinigami robe that officers wear, however, due to the immense height that Kaien has, his drapes down his body more.

This is very unique in battle because if someone attacks him, it would be a lot harder to land a hit since the robe is so big compared to his physique. The only real reason he wears it is because of his height, which is a strange sight because he is not fat in anyway.

History/Background:

Kaien was born in harsh conditions. In Rukon District 118, one of the poorest districts that are constantly being barraged with the shinigami police force, trying to solve murder investigations and always on the chase of some bad guys. Being an Uchiha made it worse. A lot worse. Everyone knew that the Uchiha family were just a bunch if crime bosses, bent on taking over the district. Everyone owed them rent, and if they didn't pay, then they died. Pure and Simple. The family consisted of Saizer, Kaien's father and head of the Uchiha Family. Kaien's mother was long gone, she was killed when an assassin was trying to kill Saizer.

The assassin, of course, has long since died. Kaien has an older brother. He's not that much older, only by 5 years. Saizer, since his wife's death, has been surrounded by body guards, and of course, his kids have two each, while he has three. When Kaien came to age, which was at 8 years old, he and his brother's job were to gamble money at the local bar. There was a nickname for it. Hell. That was the perfect word. It was madness for Saizer to send his only children to that bar and gamble. Many people were killed because they lost money, even when they killed the person, they lost the money fairly.

But it was a pretty simple reason as of why to do it. Because they were the Uchiha. If you killed one member, then they would kill your whole entire family, and leave you alive to suffer, and sometimes die with them, if you were one of the lucky ones. When Kaien first entered the bar, being surrounded by the thugs, he was scared to death to try and gamble, but his older brother was fearless, and he was the only one who brought home some money. Of course, Kaien would be punished. He was beaten by his father, and received numerous scars that day. His father was bitterly disappointed in him, especially since Kaien had the most resemblance to him. Saizer said some words that stuck with Kaien forever, actually, it would come to be his middle name.

"Son, you keep this up, and you'll become Scarface." Even though he didn't want to disappoint his father, he seemed very good at doing it. This of course, would lead to more whipping, so much more that he had to wear bandages around his arms, chest, and abdomen area by the time he reached 30. It was obvious now that Kaien didn't belong in this family. It was a cruel twist of fate. A very unfortunate one for him.

He had no choice but to turn in his own family members. One day, while he was on a heist mission with his brother, they were both armed with swords and broke into a bank filled with money. The shingiami police appeared, but suddenly, in an exact instant, his brother was gone. He disappeared into thin air. It was a setup! Kaien was arrested, tried, and convicted of armed robbery. He was sentenced to 70 years in prison. On the first day, his father payed him a visit.

"Why father? Why did you do this to me?" Kaien asked him.

"Your not cut out for the family business son. Your not an Uchiha. You don't have it in you. I'm sorry." Saizer said as he soon departed.

69 years later, and Kaien was bailed out. Some one actually had the money to bail him out, even when it was set so high! But who would do such a thing? All that was given to Kaien was a note, telling him to go to Central Chambers 46. Why would he need to go to such an illustrious place within the Seiretei? People in his neighborhood dreamed to go there, and Kaien would soon be able to. As he entered the chambers, he was surrounded by many men wearing white coats and sitting comfortably in their chairs. One member however, was standing in front of Kaien, holding a very long sword that was slightly curved with a red hilt.

"It has come to our attention that you posses the same exact reaitsu signature as this sword. This is rare indeed young one. For you are the chosen one for this zanpaktou. Your red eye, that has been constantly hiding behind your hair has been touched by this zanpaktou's power. It is not known exactly how this happened, but your zanpaktou's power is related to your eye." The member before Kaien said. He paused for a moment, allowing Kaien to suck in the information he was given. "So it is our decision that you are to be given this sword and to be enrolled within the Shinigami Academy. Where you will graduate and become a Soul Reaper."

Kaien, of course, couldn't say no. He was surprised by this information, and elated. It seems being kicked out of his family was the best thing to have ever happened to him, but the Shinigami Academy would be a tough trial. Because of his last name, many people never associated with Kaien. They were also aware of his imprisonment, and how disgusted they were of why he was able to be enrolled in such a prestigious place. However, being the kind person that Kaien was, he didn't entertain them, nor did he attack his oppressors.

He was more motivated then ever to prove them wrong. He excelled in Kido and of course, Zenjutsu, since his father was so adept at it, being a big time crime boss and all. However, Kaien's laziness did get in the way of his schooling, and finally, after 5 long years in the Academy, he graduated, and decided to join the 2nd divison. He always felt he had a duty to protect the Captain Commander, but in truth, it was to restore honor within his family name.

RP Sample: (Post a sample if you want to become a captain, otherwise leave this out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha   Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha   Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha   Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaien "Scarface" Uchiha
Page 1 of 1