Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Astward "Vivi" Naito

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Astward "Vivi" Naito Empty
PostSubject: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Name: Astward "Vivi" Naito

Race: Elite Vizard

Visual age: 12

Ex-Division: 10th Captin

Appearance: Avatar

Personality: Naito is mostly an introvert, keeping to himself. He rarely speaks, opting more to just give the occasional 'Hn'. He can often be seen staring off into space, daydreaming as some call it. He seems to focus solely on the mission when he is on one, not going off course to save a civilian that is being harassed by thugs, saying, "There is no hero's among Soul Reapers." In battle, he is ruthless, using any underhanded tricks he can to win. Some would say is what Soul Reapers are suppose to be, unlike most ninja's who now believe in honor.

Most don't know it, but he opens up around children, becoming nicer, and even gaining some humor. He laughs and smiles, and does things most would never dream of him doing. This is due to his own childhood, where he rarely was happy at all, and he believes no children should be unhappy at this time in their lives.

Background/History: Naito was born in large family of 8 with 3 brouthers and 4 sisiters, there was no room for Naito. One day playing by the near by train tracks naito was not paying attention when a train passed by and killed him. naito woke up in a diffrent place the before he had a migthy head ache but all he could think about was his family. Naito bumped into a man with a white coat and symbol on his back. The man was the Captin of Sqaud 10 and he helped naito realise where he was and what he was. Naito thanked him for his time and went with him back to the Sereti. Naito learned about the soul repaers and as he grew he bacme stronger and a great swordsmen.

Naito was a regular Soul Reaper up until the age of 12. He was know as the Child prodigy for his graceful skill at a young age. When he got into a singular fight with a hollow. The fight hours, with the actual battle constantly changing into the favors of either the Hollow or Naito. After about 3 hours, the battle finally ended with Naito finishing the Hollow with a final blow the hollow was destroyed, everything but its mask. While inspecting the ground where the hollow had stood before it was destroyed, and the area around the remaing mask, Naito's child-like curiosity interfired ,and he placed the mask upon his face. Once, the mask was placed upon his face it sealed itself into place and destroyed Naito's human body. Hours later, Naito's body regenerated but stronger, more in sync with the mask, and with red demonic eyes. With his new strength currently overcoming his mind he was sent into a coma. While knocked out Naito met a female hollow, and they were quickly forced into battle. The women told then all about his new powers and abilities he was shocked to find out what he know is. This battle was a very large scale battle, which effected Mamoru both physically and mentally teaching him the flash-step as well as the blast's from his hollow counterpart and causing him to have a greater killing intent. The battle ended with Naito using the simulated world of his battle to reflect the attacks of his opponent back upon her. Her last words where "your powers are great with me there greater."
This snapped Naito back into consciousness. Naito woke up in the Squad 4 medical room. The squad captin told him hes been in a coma for days. Naito jumped to his feet and quickly ran to the Head Captin. The Mask faded awaybut a tatto appered on his left hand it was the letter V. Naito stopped in his traks and went back home. Naito fled the Soul Soceity and found a new area to live. Naito is still wanted across the soul society.

RP sample: Kenzi got out of bed as he stood in his room he let out a most unhappy groan. Being a ninja wasn't easy it seemed easy to him before he started but now it's getting alot tougher. "So, I'v gotten up should I bunk off again or actulley go!" He thought to himself as he got dressed and left his house the day flew by and was quite exciting.

Kenzi threw a shurikan at a target going for a better aim than he did last time he got it in the target but nearly off. "Darn!" He moaned loudly as others watched laughing like every other day. "One day everyone will regret mocking me I will be hokage someday!" whispered Kenzi angrily. When he finished practicing he decided to walk home he began to pack up his stuff and then looked at the sky as rain started to fall.

In the evening Kenzi watched the stars in the sky, the rain finished falling and the stars were brighter than ever it was nice to see the stars like that as villages were destroying little Konoha day by day.
The stars were granting a wish for Kenzi he whispered what he wished it was this "I wish that I'd become strong enough to help konoha and become hokage,". Kenzi yawned loudly he realised he was exhausted from training and walking home today. He went up the stairs looked at the sky in his room and then got changed into his PJs and went to sleep warm and happily in bed.

Raindrops fell on to the ground the noise they made was peaceful and soft it was early morning the sun started to shine and break threw the clouds the sky looked like it was lit like a candle the bright sky and pain comes this way. Kenzi realised he was late for a inportent messege from the hokage so he changed quickly and rushed out on the way to the hokage.

Last edited by Astward "Vivi" Naito on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm

PLease Approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 am

Before your shinigami life, tell about your life as a human and how you died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Approve though you're starting in the normal viz rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astward "Vivi" Naito   Astward "Vivi" Naito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astward "Vivi" Naito
Page 1 of 1