Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o Empty
PostSubject: Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o   Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Name: Banana, Greasey

Race: Bountou

Personality: Greasey is a total idiotl he is always joking around and never takes things seriously. He acts weak for kicks and his own amusement. Sarcasm and pervertedness are, what we should say, his experties. He can be very intellegent and serious if he really has too, but this happens extremely rarely. He loves to emss around and is quite lazy. He is always cheerful and goofy, usually a complete clutz. He seems to always make friends and women always beat the crap out of him, though they still befriend him for some odd amusing reason. He's flirtatious a lot, usually being sarcastic, but it doesn't really matter to him. Very playful when it comes to fights and usually enjoys to play with an enemy before he actually gets serious.

Appearance: Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o SaBane52

History: Well.... what to say about such an idiot of a bount..? The little bastard was born some small town in America. Gorwing up with a father who was a renounced lawyer and his mother was, well... ironically, his mother was a playboy. She was featured in playboy and maxim magazines; oh god how embarrassing it was for the punk when he understood what it meant. Anyways, Greasey lived in a large white house... Actually, it WAS white until he had gotten bored of the whiteness at the age of four and painted the entire house bright lime green using his doll. Now, he had no idea that his doll made him different and this was the first time he used it; even when he did use it, he was totally oblivious to the fact.

That day, his father had gotten home first.... Oh ho ho ho ho ho, was he surprised or what.... When Greasey's father saw it, he passed out and almost went into shock. Not that he was mad, but it was jsut so.... unexpected. Upon awakening, Greasey was staring at his father with a curious look on his face. Greasey's father only began to laugh extremely hard, falling down again. When his mother, well she took it to another level. She called all the neighbors over for a party to celebrate their new color.

Growing up, Greasey went to a public school in his hometown and made many friends; always being known as the group clown. It wasn't a bad thing, he loved to good around and though it got him in trouble at school, his teachers admittedly loved the humor. Greasey even wrote a parody play when he was in the 4th grade and performed in it at the end of the year; it was a solo play, for the comedy. He would be attempting to play all the rolls and the comedy kicked in when he tried to keep up with every character and failed just about every time. It was a hit with the parents and school faculty, they burst into tears while laughing almost the entire show.

In the 6th grade, Greasey had gotten his first kiss froma girl named Amanda. It was at a weekend party his friend was having and even though it was only because they were playing spin the bottle, that kiss started a beautiful relationship. This spark brought their eyes together and they immediately started talking. For the rest of the night, they talked and Greasey made stupid jokes that she would laugh at. Greasey walked Amanda home and they held hands. Within th dark starry night, right before Greasey turned away to go and let go of Amanda, she pulled him back quickly and kissed him again passionately.

Left with a powerful kiss and a slender smile, the door closed in front o Greasey as he stand their in utter shock... in love. That next monday, Greasey was acting rather quiet and unusual, he was going to ask out Amanda that day. He tried to avoid people and lept quiet. His friends seemed worried, but they would soon find out why he was acting so strange. At lunch, Greasey made himself walk over to Amanda's table and, with his luck, tripping over someone's foot on the way. He tripped and fell straight into another's person's tray; it was spaghetti day... Tpbasco sauce and noodles covered his shirt, face, and hair. Wait... WHAT?!?!? Covered in sauce and noodles, the stupid boy gets up and continues to walk to Amanda's table. Putting on a sincerely verous smile, he makes an attempt to speak.

"A-Amanda.... wwould y-you.... g-go... go! o-o-o-out wwwwwwwith m-m-meeee....?"

Jesus, it felt like forever when he said it. Even when he was able to say it, he was forcing himself to and it came out distorted and stuttered. Stretched syllables and stuttered words plagued his speech so plainfully. Amanda looked up from her friends and laughed a bit at the boy covered in pasta, with such a nervous smile, asking her out. She slowly stood up, picking a peice of spaghetti out of Greasey's hair and smiled gracefully.

"Ok!"

Greasey, bowed his head and began to turn ar-wait..... BITCH SAY WHAAAAAAA O_O??!?!?!?!?!? Did she.... just say sey.... to a boy covered in spaghetti? Greasey perked his head up quickly and looked at her with wide eyes. She only smiled back and embraced him, kissing him on the cheek in the process. amanda had taken another peice of spaghetti off of Greasey's head, giggled and then ate it.

After lunch, Greasey washed himself up and then the new couple skipped the rest of the day of school, going to the movies. They went to watch a movie called "quarantine." It was supposed to be a horror movie about how some people get stuck in a quarantined house with these weird zombie infected lady. Oh and a horror movie it was, Greasey had been able to stop himself from cringing during most of it; trying hard not to because Amanda was holding onto him because she turned whiter than a ghost. He tried to make himself look tough as she grabbed onto him, eh... It actually worked pretty well. Withdrawing themselves from the movie theatre, Greasey was leading and once again he was pulled back. This time though, Amanda kissed him not once, or twice, nor three times, but multiple. Yep.... they were making out alright and Greasey became was hard as a prosthetic leg.... He resisted temptations, but oh god.... How he jsut wanted her sooooooo badly, WAS NOT even funny.

That night, Greasey brought Amanda back for dinner at his house. His mother teased the couple with sex jokes and his father made stupid sexual comments, sarcastically of course. Amanda blushed and Greasey let her know his parents only meant well and wanted her to laugh. She still blushed, but she felt more comfortable around his parents as time went on. After dinner, they headed to Greasey's room where they layed together on his bed, kissed innumerable times, and talked almost all night. Around 11:30pm, Greasey walked Amanda home and kissed her goodnight on her front porch.

That upcoming friday, Amanda had told Greasey that her parents wanted to meet him. There was no good reason to say no so he shrugged and said why not. After school, Greasey walked home with his girlfriend holding hands. Whence they came to her house, Greasey entered cautiously, seeing Amanda's parents upon immediate entry. Her father had a stern look on his face, not angry, but rather suspicious. Her mother was cheerful and came upon to Greasey, shaking his hand to greet him. Her father interrogated him about his overall life; his parents, his grades, his friends, his ntentions with his daughter, and such. Her father was thoroughly satisfied with his answers and enjoyed Greasey's witty humor. They actually began to form a kind of father-son relationship; they always joked around and made fun. Amanda's mother loved Greasey's humor and had a sort of contest on with him; him and her always used to play tircks on each other for kicks.

Now, this didn't take time from him and Amanda. They went on picnics together, watched movies, drove around, went to restaraunts, and such. Two years had past... it was their 8th grade prom on the last day of school and of course they went together. Amanda wore a pretty black dress, with blue roses all over and it puffed at the bottom. Greasey had on a jet-black tuxedo, fine silk; 3000 dollars. His parents had gladly paid for it on this wonderufl occasion, seeing as they were fairly wealthy. Greasey picked her up on his motorcycle; a classic yamaha pimped out harley style. At the dance, Greasey had noticed that they had actually never danced together before, not once. Soon, a song came on, to start the dance, a slow one; Awakening by Mae. Amanda and Greasey embraced closely and Greasey whispered into her ear as they danced.

"This can be our song.... I-I love you."

Amanda pretended to nit be surprised and only kissed him, acknowledging this and they continued to dance. The prom lasted for about 3 and a half hours. At the end though... something horrible happened. Upon walking out with Amanda, Greasey was jumped. They were walking back to Greasey's motorcycle in the back-lot and had gotten behind the school now. They were about 30 feet in front of a hill when someone ran out of nowhere and punched Greasey square in the head, throwing him to the ground and forcing Amanda off balance onto the ground as well. Who was it? Slowly sitting up, Greasey saw three guys, but wait, how could this be? It couldn't be them, they were forcefully transferred out after the incident in the 5th grade. Jimmy Novvi, Biff Shiggy, and Larson Reeves; these three boys had always hated Greasey for no reason and threated him at knife-point in the fifth grade. At that point, they were forcefully transferred/expelled.

Why they were here didn't matter, they were here, and they meant trouble. Greasey got up and defended himself from the men. He managed well, but with overhwelming odds, Greasey couldn't win; he got a couple hits in here and there, but he was constantly hit back. His forehead was slightly bleeding and his lip was completely red with blood, a messed up tuxedo, and scraggly hair he fought on. Biff, seeming to be the leader of them, snickered as he looked wide-eyed at the girl, snatching her up and holding her hostage,

"How'd ya' like it... if I just broke this little birdies' neck, huh Banana fuck?!?!? Almsot like I did to you back all them years ago!"

No.... NO! The sight of his girlfriend being treated so harshly just... "broke" him. His white shirt underneath his tuxedo was ripped and as his anger flared intensely, his bare chest started to glow as an odd symbol appeared. Unnoticingly, a devastatingly orange reiatsu engulfed Greasey's entity... He threw a punched at Biff and it hit direct, forcing him to fly across the field.... down the road... into the deep forest. The other two boys were not noy, scared, but utterly terrified. THIS was the first time Greasey had ever used his bountou doll. Greasey fell unconscious, unaccustomed to using such power. Amanda immediately rushed towards him, holding him and screaming at him to wake up.

When he awoke, her face was the first thing he saw, full of tears. He forcefully raise his hand up to her cheeck, catching the tears and wiping them away.

"I'm ok...."

She smiled and began to cry more, digging her head into his chest. She took a handkerchief from her purse and wiped awya his sweat and blood; they lay together, watching the stars... She all of a sudden crawled on top of him, tracing her finger around his chest and laying her head on his breast.

"Do you remember when you said you loved me....? Well, when I didn't act, I didn't mean I don't love you... In all honesty, I didn't expect it. But now I know, Greasey... I am in love with you, I want top be with you."

She lifted her head, kissing him once and then gazing into his.

"Will you... please take me on this night?"

Astonished, Greasey could barely speak. His eyes were so surprised, yet quickly turned sincere.

"If it was what you wish, my love..."

She kissed him and he kissed her, making out as they slowly undressed on the grassy hill. Aaah... glorious, magnificant, unmatched in quality, godly, impossible to copy, joyous, amazing, awesome, heaven, nothing better; these words are all Greasey culd think to describe it, though even they weren't enough. Amanda was amazing and she loved him better than anyone else could. When spent, the couple lay together, naked and content, falling asleep together as lovers.

From that moment on, life went happily. The couple finished high school together; actually having a baby in their sophomore year and raised it even though they were stil in high school. Amanda went ot college, but Greasey went on to play in the United State's national soccer team. Of course, the couple stayed together and took care of their baby girl. Amanda went to Greaseys' games and they would spend the rest of the night together after the games and Greasey had special permission to stay in Amanda's dorm. He helped her study, kept her company, took care of the baby, and did many other things that need not to be mentioned. In Amanda's junior year of college, Greasey asked her to marry him and she undoubtedly said yes. He had given her an emerald encrusted ruby ring.

Their wedding date, December 11. A brisk snowy night it was and the church was overflwoign with family and friends. They spent their honeymoon at a 5-star hotel in Japan; in fact, they loved Japan so much, they eventually moved there after Amanda had finished college. It was there that Greasey learned about being as bountou and his "doll."

One day, while walking home from the grocery store, he had encountered an odd man, a bount, who explained to him what he was and the power he with-held. The only reason he did so was because he was the bount leader himself, Franz. Franz explained to him everything and offered to teach him to harness his bount doll. For the next few years, franz had trained him... teaching him the ways of a bount and how to harness the specific power of his doll. Greasey eventually told his wife and though she was a bit disbelieving and surprised, she did not mind. Greasey proved to her it was true and that it was ok, he was safe and he could control it; amanda really did love him and that's why she trusted him. Now, with a beauitful wife and a young daughter, a new bount was discovered; entering Karakura.

RP sample: (Post a sample here if you would like to be a Legendary Bountou, Otherwise leave this out)
Back to top Go down

Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o   Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Hoooooooly crap! That's a lota' power! o_o
Page 1 of 1