Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jarshon, power of secrecy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jarshon, power of secrecy Empty
PostSubject: Jarshon, power of secrecy   Jarshon, power of secrecy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Name: Jarshon

Race: Arrancar

Appearance: Moderately handsome, green hair at shoulder length, with the usual Arrancar outfit. His upper body is reasonably muscular but not overly so, same with his legs. He has light blue eyes with a gentleness that disguises his love to kill. His remaining hollow mask is in a hairband at the front of his hair.

Personality: Has a love of killing anything with the power to fight back, though if it doesn't, he'll kill it anyway. However, he still has far more intelligence than anyone'd guess. He also kill Hollows of his own choice. He enjoys fights with people just below him, loves fighting equals to him, and is crazy happy fighting someone stronger than he is and is sure to make attempts to prove that statement "they're stronger" completely incorrect.

History: As a Hollow, he had an insatiable thirst for blood and guts. He would go on killing and eating Super Humans and Shinigami endlessly until that body got to its limit. Then he would rest and head over again. One day, he was chasing a Shinigami around a town and saw another hollow appear from the shadows and chomp down on the Shinigami. Infuriated that his meal had been taken, he attacked the other Hollow, stricking a lower tooth attack on that Hollow's mask, shattering it and leaving the Hollow dying. Then, in spur of the moment instinct, he started devouring the other Hollow. He grew two-fold in power, more than he got off of any Shinigami, and realized that in order to gain more filling, better results and a more fun hunt, he went to Hueco Mundo to start hunting for fellow Hollows. During a battle with a Gillian, he was viciously wounded and suddenly perked up to show determination. Then he opens his mouth and lets out his Reiatsu. He thought this was his last breath but it came out a Cero (yeah, you read right) which incinerated the Gillian's midsection, leaving it on the grond face-up. As Jarshon feasted, his power already grew from a Hollow's to an Adjuchas's.... And he actually became an Adjuchas, due to the fact he was almost to the point of becoming Gillian, so consuming a Gillian skipped a level of evolution. He continued his hunt for another ten years, and after much hardship, and power-gaining, and technique learning (He learned Bala and Sonido over this period) he finally reached his ultimate goal: He became a Vasto Lorde. Then, a fully developed Gillian Arrancar came to the scene to recruit him, taking him to the mansion and getting him through the procedure, thinking he was only Adjuchas, and thus getting him to his explosive Arrancar level. In order to test himself, he instantly puts a hole in the head of the Gillian Arrancar, moving at a speed his former Vasto Lorde Hollow self wouldn't have been able to notice happen. He laughed and went to the Espada, instantly being allowed to join their Arrancar group due to his power. However, by truth, no one knows that he reached Vasto Lorde before he was noticed. All but the most skilled people a sensing would believe he was an Adjuchas. He instantly sets to killing a few Arrancar "on accident" during training. That's where things are left off.

Innate Ability: Can change fractions of space, meaning that mithin a limited are, he can take anything inanimate (other than air, clothes and Zanpakutous to be fair) and move them to another are within the zone of his effects. Kidou can also be moved by this unless the Kidou is at least Leiutenant level Kidou about number 78 with incantation or Captain level Kidou level above 73 without incantation or with it above 58.

RP Sample: Stands in a grotesque manner, staring down the six other Arrancar in front of him during the training battle. These fools are probably only Gillian level, he thinks, feeling their Reiatsu. He vanishes completely from all their sights and appears behind them all a good two yards away. A Cero instantly emerges from his body (no stance required from him) and shoots right at his enemies, setting to incinerate them on contact. Not even waiting to see the result, he turns around and signals to the Espada that he's going to his own room.
Back to top Go down

Jarshon, power of secrecy
Page 1 of 1