Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Velt-[Bount]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Velt-[Bount] Empty
PostSubject: Velt-[Bount]   Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:20 am

Name: Theofilatos "Velta" Bombastus

Race:Bount

Height:5'3"

Weight:139 lbs.

Personality: Velta is strange one, he usually rash, and non-caring, He rarely likes to fight. He would much rather talk it out, even if he was planning on killing you later. He cusses like a sailor, not really giving a damn about what others think. He of course has flaws, he is quickly angered, if the unspeakable words are thrown his way. He also takes great pride in being a Bount.

He believes that he is nothing but a creation by some eighteen year old guy's imagination. And that his actions, are not his own, but his creator controlling him. He has stated that "We are all just little puppets in some damn forum type world." This statement meaning, that he also views everyone else to be a "creation" to. Every now and then, he will look up, and talk to his creator.

Appearance:Starting at the top, Velta has long black hair, that, yes, resembles palm tree leaves. A black headband is also worn on his forehead. With three red points directly in the middle. He also wears black top cut off, sleeveless top, that reveals his abdomen. From his bottom half, he wears a short black skort. On his arms, he wears black athletic tape. His feet are also covered in black athletic taping. His eyes are purple, and he is barefoot.
Spoiler:

History:His life begins, in a huge jungle. He awoke form a deep slumber. On the jungle floor. Naked, and hungry, he blankly stared at his surrounding. The questions, "How did I get here, and Who the hell am I?" Ran through his head. He sat up pondering those questions, on a makeshift bed. Made form leaves, and small twigs. His hair, dirty and mangled. His body stunk to high heaven. He felt pressure in his bladder, and well as his stomach. He hurried behind a bush, to relieve himself. Deciding not to stay, he ventured off, in a random direction. Holding his gut from hunger, his body feeling weak. As he continued his journey. He spotted a helpless boar. Its leg was broken, and it was about to die. He helped the animal, by putting it out of its misery, and also consumed it.

After he finished it, his hunger was subsided for the time being. He knew that he wouldn't get this lucky all the time. He spent his time making wooden spears, for hunting. Gathering berries, and nuts. Survival was the first priority in his mind. He only stopped to rest, spending as much time as possible walking. A week had passed, and hes was in still alone, in a problematic situation. Each time he went rested, he would desperately think, to whom he was. He couldn't find an answer. Not knowing his identity, didn't slow him down. He was headstrong, in continuing his journey. After a month had passed, his luck brightly shined down on him. He awoke, to odd mechanical sounds. He sprang up, grabbing his spear in case of an emergency. He sprinted, knowing that he had heard these sounds before.

He came to a stop, he stood on the edge of a deep slopped hill. He found himself a clear view, peering through the branches. He saw men, unloading crates from a truck. and setting up tents. he slowly moved down the hill, making sure not to cause any loud sounds. He spotted a thick bush, and knelt down behind it. He peeked from behind it, watching as the men continued their work. he decided to wait or the time being. He watched them unload for some odd hours. His stared intently, his gaze not leaving the campsite. Soon, the area was clear, majority of the men left. Leaving only a couple behind. Nightfall approached, he decided to move. He left the confines of the jungles edge, moving into the camp. He moved silently for a bit, until he knocked over a canister. His body froze still in the dark. He heard rustling coming from inside a tent. A light flashed on, and silhouettes were moving around inside. He took a defensive stance. A tall, well dressed man walked out. Holding a lamp, he held it out in front of him. The light spreading out, and encompassing everything. He spotted Velta, with a surprised look on his face.

He stretched out his hand, welcoming Velta. He slowly walked toward the dirty Bount, out of curiosity, and a wanting to help him. Velta questioned the man, wondering if he should trust him. His stomach growled, and the human laughed.<"I have some food inside."> Velta dropped the spear, and walked toward the man. That night he ate like a king. He stayed with the man, learning that he was a animal researcher, and his name was David Bombastus. He agreed to take on Davids last name. David named him " Theofilatos Bombastus. Velta spotted a crate with "Velta Goods", written on the side. Making that his nickname. They stayed on the island for three months after that. On the last day, when the packing was finished. They boarded a plane, taking them back to Japan. Velta became ill, and was emitted into a hospital. David was comfortably rich, so the bills were toking care of. One night, while Velta was awake in the hospital bed. A strange woman visited him. She had golden rimmed glasses, and brown hair. She wore a white shitagi, a black kosode and hakama, and a white hakama-himo. She placed her hand inside his, giving him a metallic wrist band. She told him that he is a Bount, and two simple words, "Zeige Dich." He was eventually treated, and left the hospital.

He lived for a month with David, but left. Stating that he found his family. He wandered into a broke down shack, holding the bracelet, he spoke the Germanic words, the woman left him. The bracelet melted off his wrist, and fell to the floor. Turning into a huge metallic puddle. From there, a hand form in the center, followed by a humanoid body. Upon seeing the creature, Velta immediately knew that this was his doll. With it, he has super natural powers. He left the shack, with full knowledge of his race. Though he forgot his past, he carried on with his life as a Bount. Later on he joined an a Bount organization.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Velt-[Bount] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velt-[Bount]   Velt-[Bount] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 am

LMAO your pic is gay FYI anyway approved

jk about the gay part
Back to top Go down

Velt-[Bount]
Page 1 of 1