Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Son of Knowledge finished]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenzo Vidos

The Son of Knowledge  finished] Empty
PostSubject: The Son of Knowledge finished]   The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Lorenzo Vido

Appearance: The Son of Knowledge  finished] Arrancar_Oc___Gutierroz_Sotois_by_LaoRai

Personality:
Lorenzo has a very depressed personality. Usually secluded from other espada. He hates his sister. And despises her in every way. Although he absolutely loves his mother and will do anything to help her. His mother has been his only sence of comfort in his eyes. Although he seems to have a rather dark persona. It means nothing to him. All Lorenzo wants to do is fight, and devour. He can be however, really, happy depressed?
Lorenzo however has a very secret side to his wonderous personallity. He tells no one. And its rather colorful.

--------------------

Hair Color: Black with grey highlights.

Dislikes: Pink....Sister

Crushes: everything.....

--------------------

Specialties: Cero

History:
Born Into a World of Darkness
As his mother, Liladia, gave birth to him in this world of darkness known as las Noches, he came screaming. Though still having just fragment of his mask. He was born an arrancar.
In his early days, he stopped aging looking as if he were only fifteen years old, though he was only thirty.
By this age, he had become more.....ambitious....towards rank. So he trained and obtained a zanpoktou. The first step to reaching the goal he so wanted.
As he aged further more, though never leaving the look of fifteen, he began to battle and devoure hollows, and in the process he also made various attacks on soul reapers trying to purify hollows and send pluses to the other side. Lorenzo found all of those as tasty treats. You coulld probably call him a hungry little boy. However. he continued to be unnoticed. and craved power and rank, and fame. So he continued to fight arrancar. And nearly stunted the process of making arrancars and espada. Until at last, one of the espada took notice to him, and decided they wanted to duel him.
After a long battle, both of them were near equal, until the espada had accidentally let his guard down. And the espada was devoured by one that was seemingly weaker than him. It was a good meal. This caused a great shock to the espada. And to his dear mother. Who even persuaded the Primera espada to crown him as the sexta espada. At last, Lorenzo was now satisfied. But continues to devour, becoming all the more powerful.

Innate Ability: Ability to use Illusions by distorting the light and deforming it so when it enters the opponents eye its an illusion.

Picture of Character:

Sample Chapter:] from another rp site

Opening his grey eyes and batting them shut again, the Lord High King of ?Rouges sat there. Drinking his cup of tea. Savoring its wonderful flavor in his thoughts. It was a tasteful tea to drink. As he sipped at the hot liquid. Until teeming it down to nothing more than liquid entering his stomach. A beautiful scent arising from the china glass he held. Again he opened his eyes.

The King of Rouges, unlikely appearing to be eight years old. Ignored the Shinigami for a long while. Until he noticed an old Colleague, Ichisake.
He did not yet know the last name of her, but he knew the second one, Yuna Ichimaru, the famous spouse of Gin. What a fool he was. Leaving his woman alone in this terrible world. Apparently that mistake would leave him sleeping alone tonight.

The King of Rouges wore his rather old and tattered Captain shinigami uniform. The sign of the eleventh division on the back of the captains jacket, although he had sewn into it, "No longer" in japanese characters.

This, rouge this man, whose name was not known to anyone but himself. And Ichisake. But she hadn't told his glorious sister. Kiniko Hinamori. That he was the last of the famous clan they resided in.

The fight had seemed to get a little rough. He leaped from the small hill he sat on a few hundred yards away and shunpo'd his way towards the two. His small zanpokto, taking up the form of a Tantou, the sheath a royal blue and the handle strapped with fine leather.

As he arrived, he stopped right behind Yuna and Ichisake. Seemingly emotionless in nature. He had decided he would not say a single word to them.
He unsheathed his zanpokto and stood there. While under his breath releasing it into shikai. The Apple, Cherry, and Lilly petals floating gently around him. A childish grin spread, as the beautiful colors danced around him.

Last edited by Lorenzo Vido on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alegria Vidos

Alegria Vidos

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Knowledge finished]   The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 pm

change history plz.. we where born arrancars. AND it occurred after Mother became the Quintaa Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Knowledge finished]   The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Knowledge finished]   The Son of Knowledge  finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Son of Knowledge finished]
Page 1 of 1