Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 am

Name: Shin Kageoni

Appearance: Shin stands at an average height of five feet eleven inches. He has black hair with a subtle tint of brown.His eyes are blue with small bags underneath showing his bad sleeping habits. He has a slightly muscualr build, however does not hold himself in that manner. Instead Shin stands in a more relaxed position, even in combat. As far as dress goes, Shin typically dresses in a crude business manner. Fully equiped with a nice collared shirt, tie, vest, and extravagent slacks. However the tie is usally loose, the Shirt untucked, the vest unbottoned, and the slacks....well extravagent. Shin often wears an irish hat, which covers his unkempt hair. Shin typically wears a pair of two fingerless gloves. His sideburns end around the top of his lips, and permenatly has a five o'clock shadow surrounding what should be the only shaved protions of his face. He keeps his zanpaktou in a small sheath attached to the back of his belt. In all Shin has the appearance of a town drunk.

Personality: Shin used to be a top of line shinigami assassin, behind the lines black opps type you'd noramlly see in a navy
seals commercial. Now Shin has withered away to a lonely old drunk, often stubling around from one bar to the next. It isn't
uncommon for someone to see shin with a cigaraette, even talking with it still in his mouth instead of having the common
curtosy to take it out to speak. Some like to drink to forget, while others like to drink to remember. Shin however drinks
to surpress the side of him he doesn't want to see again. Shin keeps a supply of irish whisky on him at all times, to him it's
more depressing to be sober and remember what he's done than to hit the bottom of the bottle. Shin often likes to be the life of the party, and boost the self esteem of everyone in the room. In life Shin believes that it is better to wear the mask that smiles than the one that frowns. In battle Shin is an awkward opponent. His skills have adapted to fighting while drunk quite nicely. In battle Shin is often unpredicatable and underestemated.....a dangerous combination. In his time as a Shinigami Shin specialized in knife combat, and keeps a heafty supply of throwing knives all over his persons. In most situations Shin reacts according to his own sense of right and wrong. He understands better than most the consequence of their actions, even if their intentions are good. Shin sees himself as a neutral party, not willing to allow himself to return to the way he was as a shinigami......but not ready to fall as far as the other rouges of Soul Society.

Division: Defector

Likes: A good bar fight, drinking, smoking, anything to distract ones self from ordinary life, a nice suit, drinking, throwing knives, throwing knives blindfolded, throwing knives blindfolded in the nude, picking up premiscous wemon, drinking, picking up non premiscous wemon (not very picky), a good scotch, a good whisky, a good ale, a bad scotch, did I mention drinking?

Crushes: A woman who can swear like a sailor, and drink like an irishmen.

Specialities: Shin is quite adept at anything that would be considered a bar trick. Darts, bowling, dwarf tossing, and just about anything you can play with a 5 drink minimum. Shin is also an excellent knife fighter, and prefers the thrill of close quaters combat. However dispite the thrill of combat, Shin loves to fight with as many dirty tricks as he can come up with....and during the usual afternoon drink...........that's a lot.

History: Back when Shin was still in the academy he was considered a special sort. The sort that is good at killing, and nothing but killing. Shin was never handy with kido, or even fighting with a normal katana. However with the right step and a small blade in his hand he was deadly. During phycological evaluations Shin was found to be mostly apathetic towards the idea of death, which is just the sort the black opps likes. Shin graduated the academy, and was drafted into the black opps. He would have prefered a position in squad 2 however that choice was apperently not up to him. For a while things seemed okay, The missions were simple recon work. Watch this, follow that, and report. However eventually his work became more hands on. The Soul Society has a lot of enimies, the kind enimies that most would like to see dissappear. And that is what Shin's trade became....making things dissappear.

At first it was just arrancar, or bounts. Something Shin could still see as an enemy. Even when told to cut the throats of rouge Shinigami, his hands were still steady. But eventually even that work didn't last. He was soon killing dangerous shinigami. Shinigami who's powers were a little too adept, who's behaviors were suspicious, or those that had seen to much. At first Shin tired drinking the problem away it was just a job after all, nothing personal. But the muffled screams of sleeping allies, and children soon caught up with him. Shin was done killing those who had actually done nothing wrong, and exacted his revenge on his own team. "They desereved it" he thought "Those sick bastards even made a game of it sometimes". Shin followed them blindly for so long, allowing them to kill innocents, and even doing the durty work himself. Shin made sure to make each one of them smiled from ear to ear. Soon after the slaying of his team Shin was placed under arrest. His execution was planned for the following week.

To this day no one knows how Shin managed to escape, or even make it to a gate to arrive in the world of the living. Since then Shin relocated to Ireland to lay low. Shin assumed that Soul Society had forgotten about him. And after 100 years of peace and quite Shin arrived back in Karakura Town. He is unsure as to why he would come back to a place where he could be spotted again, but for now Karakura is one of many places he can't afford to call home.

Sample:

Ireland 1925, a quiet Irish pub is filled with labors and locals all trying to pass the time before their day comes to a close. One of these men sits by himself at the bar, drinking for reasons unknown to most. He is foreign to them, a stranger brought in by some unfortuante circumstances. He has become a regular to this place, often joining in on the festivities himself. However on this drafty night most are keeping to themselves and relaxing. For the next morning it's off the the mills and feilds where they can earn a meager dollar to two. The man at the bar sips his whisky, aware of a present incoming danger. But still he keeps his composier and orders another drink, tapping on the bar to signal the bartender for another round.

Another man enters through the door, as all patrons stare. He wasn't a local that was for damn sure. The man looked over the room repeatedly before setting his sights on the man sitting at the bar. He slowly makes his way over, and orders a drink. He takes a sip or two before speaking, never letting his eyes move from his glass.

"I take it your the one i was sent after." The man said rubbing the edge of his glass.
"Aye, how many did you bring?" The other spoke.
"About 50 along with myself. I quite capable to do this on my own I guess Central doesn't want to miss out on killing you this time." The stranger said, turning his head to meet the other. However his eyes were still on his glass.
"Unfortuantly you're by yourself now, those 50 men you brought with you are all dead. Or have you not sensed it yet?" He asked lifting his gaze up to see the other man's face in panic.
"That's impossi......" The man stoped speaking for a moment, he couldn't feel his comrades anymore.
"The wierd thing about hollows in this area, is when you are the only one that slays them they start to fear you. Ohhh and these pups are hungry. There's so few spiritually aware citizens here, I doubt they've had a good meal in weeks. And well since I'm off the menu you just gave them a surpluss." The man paused momentarilly. "Your limiter is removed isn't it? Figures they send a captain to kill me they want to insure he finishes the job. But you were too careless, your rich spiritual pressure led them right to your men." He spoke almost taunting the man next to him.

Without hessitation the other man ran out of the pub to see a slaughter house. The bodies of his team were torn to shreds in front of him. "Shin you bastard!" He thought, turning to see Shin standing at the door behind him casually holding his glass and taking a little delite in the Captain's anguish. The Captain stood firm drawing his sword against what seemed to be an endless ammount of hollow.

"Good luck Captain, You'll need it eh?" Shin said turning away from the scene.
"You'll burn in hell Shin!" The Captain shouted as he took to combat against the hollows.
"Probably." Shin stated as he walked back into the pub, trying his best to tune out the screams behind him.

Last edited by Shin Kageoni on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 am

Pick a proper rank like former captain means rogue elite and don't use line break too much.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 am

okay added a rank
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 am

So you don't wanna have bankai?
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 am

I guess if you guys are okay with that sure why not
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:38 am

No, I mean, if you pick former captain then you get to start out with bankai, but with LT no, so are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 am

well i switched to former captain so i guess I'm that....I'll take bankai if i can get it
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am

Give me a nice RP sample.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 am

will do....but first i must away to work
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm

sample done
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Umm, seems fine. Approved. Too lazy to put my stamp on XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami   Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Kageoni Rouge Shinigami
Page 1 of 1