Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) Empty
PostSubject: Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)   Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Nelia Angelica Belaqua (Also known as the White Sand Demon, for reasons explained later)

Appearance:
Nelia is a dark haired female with pure white skin. She had black nails and mis-matched cat-like eyes. One is red the other is blue. Her top lip is much more soft and full than her bottom and has black lipstick on both lips. Her hair is long and black and falls to her waist. One lock covers her left eye. Under this hair lie the remains of her hollow mask.

Her hollow mask is a tooth-like necklace around her neck. The foremost tooth is larger and has a small red jewel in it.

Attractive and noticeable, her body is notably delectable. But it is not all that on show considering her notable contempt for anyone that finds her unattractive. She has large breasts and elegantly curved hips. Under the very non-revealing dress however lie some scars that criss-cross her thighs and torso. The dress she wears is high cut with a tight neck. None of her body actually shows save for her head and hands. The dress's lower half has a slit down either side to allow her legs movement.

Her zanpakto hangs through a black belt at her waist and is made subtle by the way she slides it to sit behind her hips.

Overall, she's attractive and young-looking. But she has an air, a presence of someone who is continuously unpleasant. Her eyes are harsh and uncaring, her tongue sharp and all too willing to hurt someone's precious feelings.

She also exerts a commanding presence. Her looks make her seem indomitable. Looking her in the eyes for any great amount of time is an achievement. She is known for her heartless demeanour and even more ruthless fighting. There is no room in this woman's heart for silly notions like pride or honour. All she cares about is getting the job done. With a glance, many people will be uneasy around her.

Personality:
Her personality is much like her appearance. Constrained and constantly annoyed about something. Vindictive and jealous, she exerts all the traditional qualities of an arrancar. She is horrible to anyone below her station but respectful to those above her. This does not however restrain the contempt she feels every time she talks to anyone. She appears to hate everyone in existence.

However, this is mostly an act. However pitiless and hateful she may appear, she's actually rather nice once you get past the creepy eyes and sharp temper. She's fair and just but is very tangible in what she deems 'just'. For example: she would have a problem killing some rabbit but has no qualms whatsoever about killing members of her own race. Or indeed, Shinigami, Bount, Super Humans, Quincy and any other race under the sun.

She hates very few things in actual fact. She's more irked than anything else, incompetence being one of them. However, one of her deepest hates is the hate of Shinigami and Quincy. She hates those two races with a vengeance so dark anyone of these races would do well to stand out of her way. She hates these two races because they live to kill Hollows. She will exert her own brand of Justice on anyone of these two races. Falling in love with a Shinigami or a Quincy is impossible. Period.

Nelia is also cold to the begging and pleading of her prisoners. She is known to take them alive to kill later. To her, killing Shinigami is the greatest joy in life. She feels good for doing it, like she's avenging all the hollows the shinigami have killed. She doesn't kill them painfully, she will do it quickly and as painlessly as possible. She keeps them to perform penance for their sins against the hollows.

As is evident, a very twisted individual. She has no problem with striking down anyone that interrupts her on a mission. She's killed arrancar for fun before now and yet kills shinigami for killing hollows. She's internally inconsistent and very unstable. She can snap into a rage at any minute, rebuking (or worse) a cheeky subordinate.
--------------------

Hair Color: Very very dark green.

Tea and biscuits
Powerful friends
Sweet food
Art
Classical Music
Rock Music

Dislikes:
Shinigami
Quincy
Disobedience
Incompetence
Pleading or Begging
Oranges
Lemons
Anyone with a baseball cap reversed
Anyone who wears baggy pants with a tight top
Over confidence
Credulity

Crushes:

--------------------

Specialties: Art, Music, Analysis, Technique and Self-direction.

History:
Surprisingly, Nelia's history begins in Brazil. She was a young girl with a very uninteresting life. The closest thing to interesting was the fact that she killed herself by ordering an on-duty guard to shoot her with his bow.

You see, dear Nelia was very depressed before death but very afraid of it. So, she decided to have someone else kill her. And that is exactly what happened; the guard shot her and she died. Naturally, her parents were very sad and hated the guard for the rest of their lives.

But Nelia was angry. Angry at herself for being so foolish and angry at her parents for missing her. It was this that caused her to become a Hollow. Her hollow was your basic serpentine shape with a sharp-fanged hollow mask and some wings.

Naturally, being so angry with her parents, she went after them and ate their souls. But that did not quench her terrible anger. She hunted souls and ate them, killing a few shinigami on her way. She ate and ate until eventually she became a Menos Grande.

But she was still hungry, her mind was possessed so much by this thought that it crushed all others in the Menos. And so, she began to eat the Gillian, ripping them apart. But even as she became an adjudas, she was still so hungry. So she continued to eat more and more hollows, growing in strength and killing more and more.

By now, she looked like a full-grown woman with the wings of a bat and the tail of the devil. Her mask had horns upon its head. She was likened to a demon. A demon of the sand. With a sinister mask, she ate more, trying to bury her pain. All this time, it made her more and more bitter. She hated the shinigami who'd killed so many of her friends. She vowed to get stronger, to get to Vashto Lorde.

But her goal was achieved far more than that. Her mask was broken in a fight one day, exposing her face bellow. She screamed as her body reacted against this violation, transforming into her current form.

Without remorse, she killed her enemy and ate them too. But she was alone in the world before she came to Las Noches. She wanted to be loved, at least valued. So her quest for acceptance took her to Las Noches, where she asked if she would be allowed to reside with the other arrancar. But still, to this day, she feels obliged to try her best. She feels that she owes the residents of Las Noches her sanity many times over. She is wily and very harsh with this however. She wishes to be a member of the Espada some day, which is one of the reasons why she is perfecting her Ressurrection. That, and she wants to be more powerful.

Innate Ability:
Vampire Regeneration:
She has the ability to absorb the spiritual pressure (and blood) of the enemy to restore her own body to a certain degree. She bites the enemy then drinks their blood then turns that blood towards healing her body. The Reishi in the blood is what restores her body so really any type of blood will do. She can take it from Quincy, shinigami, arrancar, superhumans, bount, Sword Fiends...anything with blood in it and is a spirit can be used by her body to heal itself.

She can heal any part of her body so long as the framework is still there. In other words, if she has a bone there, she can heal. This means she cannot heal broken bones or severed limbs or internal organs. Muscle tissue and blood vessels basically.

Picture of Character:

Sample Chapter:

Last edited by Nelia on Sat May 15, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)   Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Whoa there. Hell no for the Innate ability e.e; Well, not hell no ... just no. e.e; Your innate ability has 'multiple' abilities rather than just one. e.e; And there is no limitations to your ability ... as in, how long it takes. Specify that amount e.e and duration.

Oh .. nvm <.< Not in the position to do this >.>
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)   Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 am

*Considers wtf was just said*

You want just one ability? Bon, I'll delete the Heirro one.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)   Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

I've made a few edits to appearance and history but other than that it's good.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)   Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:11 am

Approved, I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)   Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelia Belaqua ( TheWhite Sand Demon)
Page 1 of 1