Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 Empty
PostSubject: Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12   Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Rasen Chikyuu

Visual Age: 17

Division: Captain of Squad 12

Personality: Rasen is a genius. He can out-think, and out-manuever almost anyone mentally. He has a dominating sense of right and wrong and believes that for true peace a person has to follow the path of the samurai. He kind, caring, and is willing to break the rules if he believes it to be the right thing to do. However he is also lazy and perverted. He'll make very disturbing jokes and peek on the women serving under him occasionally.

Appearance: Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 Child9

History/Background:
Life;
During Rasen's Life he was a fairly normal person. He lived life mostly unconcerned about the world outside his city, he had a girlfriend, his parents had normal jobs. One worked in a sushi resturant and the other taught piano. He died in an accident, when walking through the streets a child had lost his ball and ran into the middle of the street together. Before the kid was hit Rasen jumped into the street and pushed the kid out of the way and was hit instead.

Afterlife;
When Rasen entered the soul society he forgot almost everything except a few detials. Not long after he ran into a group of shinigami with their leader harrasing what looked like an old woman. After defeating the shinigami in a fight of how he had no idea, the other shinigami took him to the seretei where he began 10 years of training to become a shinigami himself. After graduation he was assigned to the 2nd squad where he was an adequate soldier but not very impressive due that he couldn't even use Shikai. During a routine excursion to the real world lead by the fifth seat, they unexpectedly encountered a menos grande. During the fight the fifth seat and several other powerful squadmates were injured. Rasen unlocked Shikai through sheer rage which was a powerful one. After defeating the menos and returning to the seretei Rasen was promoted to fifth seat and then slowly grew stronger and worked his way up to third over the years.

After a few hundred years of his position in 2nd squad he found himself learning to use powers beyond shikai. After his first couple years trying to figure out his powers he learned he was unlocking bankai. His zanpaktou began to manifest itself every now and then, giving him advice during battle. After another years he finally unlocked bankai and began the ardurace journey of mastering it. For the first 7 1/2 years he mastered the bankai version of his first shikai technique. Which then followed for the remainder of the 15 years with learning the improved version of his other technique. 50 years after mastering bankai the 12th squad captain was killed fighting to defend his subordinates from a large group of arrancar.

Rasen was selected to become the new captain of squad 12. Only a couple days after entering his new position he had complete control over it. He had brought many new updates to the squad barracks that not only made research and development easier but in emergency situations would turn it into a fortress. Various new technologies were created and focused into hundreds of thousands of access points throughout the barracks all working in combinations to operate in multiple purposes. He also began creating various devices that would assist the individual shinigami in their various tasks and setting up requirements and rank restrictions for them. Eventually he had the squad in a state he was happy with and began training so that his own strength would be greater.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12   Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12 25151213
Back to top Go down

Rasen Chikyuu - Squad 12
Page 1 of 1