Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Negi, Squad 12 New Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Negi

Negi

Negi, Squad 12 New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 am

Shinigami Registration

Name:
Kamikaze Negi

Regular (hopefully seated) officer

Appearance:
“Emo”(over one eye) silver hair. He also has silver eyes.. He has a pale skin complexion. Negi isn’t tall, short, muscular, fat, or thin. In his spirit form, he wears a lab coat (because of him being in R&D), or the regular shihaksho if he’s on a mission. While he is in his gigai, he wears either jeans and a blood-colored shirt with a Jolly Roger (pirate flag) symbol with silver katanas instead of bones with tennis shoes, or a regular Karakura High School Boys Uniform.

Personality:
Negi is intelligent and can be sarcastic around the workplace (laboratory). If he has a strong, stupid opponent, he usually uses his intelligence and his sarcasm to trip them up. If someone makes him mad (about twice per hour) he can (and will) become extremely destructive. He is easily annoyed by anything and everything that interrupts what he’s doing. During his bi-monthly mission (1 in 2 months), he gets it done seriously, so that he can get back to his lab. He is also obedient to superior officers, for more reasons than because their stronger.

Division:
12th Division(R&D)

--------------------

Hair Color:
Silver

science, tricking people into doing stupid things

Dislikes:
People interrupting his work

Crushes:
People who are as determined as he is

--------------------

Specialties:
Current Record Holder For Longest Nap in Seireitei (7 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes , and 42 seconds)

History:
Negi was born in the 79th district of West Rukongai. Because of his laziness, he didn’t care for how poor the conditions were. He didn’t even realize how bad it was until he was 47 years old. He became bored, so he tried out for the soul reaper academy. Due to his record, he failed out 6 times because he did none of the work. During his 7th try, he figured out that he could trick other people into doing every single assignment he was given. Most of them realized what he was doing, and where only able to be tricked once. Obviously, not all people are as smart and took a few days or weeks to realize that he was never going to keep his side of any bargain he made. No matter how smart they were, they never thought about telling anyone else about avoiding Negi. During his 4th year after passing they entrance exam, Negi caught the biggest sucker of all, a red-haired pineapple-head named Renji Abarai. He kept Renji caught on his fishing line for about half a year, until someone actually told him that he had been bamboozled for the last 7 months. During the exit exam, Negi passed after releasing his shikai for the first time. He swore to stop being lazy, so that he can do something useful. They placed him in Squad 12 because; he was intelligent enough to get what he wants out of anyone. Either that or they didn't think that he would really stop being lazy. If it was they second one, the joke would be on them because he did change and was able to increase the productivity of the R&D department in just about 1 week. Negi has been congratulated on his mastery of living world chemistry and computer science. He catches around 15 hollows for experimentation every mission. He doesn’t care what there used for as long as they don’t interrupt him for another 2 months. Since he’s always in the lab, they require him to take a bath before he leaves, for both hygienic and chemical reasons. Lately, Negi decided to try to be come a seated officer. So now, he splits his time as seventy-five percent in the lab and the other twenty-five percent off training by himself, because he doesn’t need people knowing the full extent of his powers. He has trained for the last 5 months.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter:
If I choose to apply for a higher position, I’ll post a sample chapter.

Last edited by Negi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 am

Bit more on history.
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

PostSubject: Re: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:05 pm

There. I lengthened the history.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

More on personality.
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

PostSubject: Re: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 am

ok personality has had more added onto it. So can i be approved now?
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Approved Negi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negi, Squad 12 New Guy   Negi, Squad 12 New Guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negi, Squad 12 New Guy
Page 1 of 1