Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)   Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Name: Redfern, Redfernya

Visual age: 19

Ex-Division: 6th

Appearance: Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) Cue

Personality: Redfernya is a sharptongued, kind, nice, and rubs others the wrong way. She is always trying to get the person mad for no particular reason reason. She is decptive, and manipulative. She wears a mask of lies to hide her true feelings, but she has a caring heart. She is also shy when she meets new people, and she wonders if she could make friends if she ever opens up to them, and have them accept her. She likes shinigami, humans, and vaizards in particular, and she dislikes the espadas, arrancars, and the bounts.

Background/History:
Redfernya Redfern was born 350 years ago to the Redfern family she went to high school, but at the age of 19 she died because she had cardiac arrest. Then she went to the Soul Society, and she actually made the 6th squad. She was so happy when she joined the 6th squad, but sometime later she actually got struck in the heart by another sword, so she had to get training, and her hollow side came out she had to tear the mask off from her face to get control of her hollow.

She would take side jobs as her old self used to be, but she actually have to be careful she was exiled from the Soul Society when she became a Vaizard, but she has some dealings with the Soul Society still just to make peace between her and shinigami she actually wants to work by Shinigami still without a problem, and her hollow actually behaves herself most of the time, but when Redfernya is in trouble her hollow side takes a little bit over.

Last edited by Redfernya Redfern on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)   Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Add two lines to you're personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)   Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)   Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)   Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redfernya Redfern (Vaizard)
Page 1 of 1