Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Caleb Ressurection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caleb Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Caleb Ressurection   Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

Name:Supa-Shinsei

Release Phrase:Draw them in Supa-Shinsei

Represent:Bone Monster Bear Thing >_>

Element:Gravity

Sealed Description:My zanpakuto sealed is a regular katana but the blade is black and the guard is a pentagram

Spoiler:

Initial Release:(ummm yeah no)

Released Description:
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Shinsei Cero. HE will get on all fours and point his mouth at his enemy. Using his gravity ability he will attempt to hold his enemy still as his 6 bonetails form around his mouth. A red and black cero will form at his mouth. This will be fired at his enemy and if it hits it will explode on contact then implode in an attempt to crush and destroy the enemy. This attack can be activated by caleb as he fires it by focusing the gravuty on a certain point. This has a approx 10 FT all around affect.

Techs

Sougon Teiru- By focusing his ressurections main ability into his bone tails he can use them to hit a certain area and have a gravity effect on them. This gravity ability is weak by the more tails it is split upon. Even one tail is still fairly weak but if with 2FT of an opponent it can use the gravity ability on them. This has a draw back of resetting the Cooldown of my gravity ability to posts.

Sougon Benkai- By focusing the gravity ability around his body he can momentarily stop most attacks coming at him. This has a greater cooldown for his gravity ability as it will stop most attacks since he only puts it 7 FT out of his current area. The cooldown for this is 4 posts

Sougon Kanadzuchi- By focusing the gravity power into his limbs he can greatly increase the amount of damage he causes. This also resets the cooldown for his gravity ability to 3 posts

Innate Ability: He has the innate ability to seal any crakcs or damage in his armor by using his reiatsu, this leaves him vunerable to attack for a small bit of time but it helps
Back to top Go down

Caleb Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Ressurection   Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:36 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down

Caleb Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Ressurection   Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down

Caleb Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Ressurection   Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 am

Quote :
Ultimate Ability/Attack: Shinsei Cero. HE will get on all fours and point his mouth at his enemy. Using his gravity ability he will attempt to hold his enemy still as his 6 bonetails form around his mouth. A red and black cero will form at his mouth. This will be fired at his enemy and if it hits it will explode on contact then implode in an attempt to crush and destroy the enemy. This attack can be activated by caleb as he fires it by focusing the gravuty on a certain point. This has a approx 10 FT all around affect.

Denied.
This tech is godmod, and you also dont state how you hold your enemies still, ho much force is being used, where its coming from etc.

Quote :
Sougon Teiru- By focusing his ressurections main ability into his bone tails he can use them to hit a certain area and have a gravity effect on them. This gravity ability is weak by the more tails it is split upon. Even one tail is still fairly weak but if with 2FT of an opponent it can use the gravity ability on them. This has a draw back of resetting the Cooldown of my gravity ability to posts.

Denied.First of all, this has no cooldown, second of all you dont explain what the gravity is doing to them. You just say is has an effect on them. What effect? what does it do?

Quote :
Sougon Benkai- By focusing the gravity ability around his body he can momentarily stop most attacks coming at him. This has a greater cooldown for his gravity ability as it will stop most attacks since he only puts it 7 FT out of his current area. The cooldown for this is 4 posts

Denied
.What do you mean by most attacks. what gets through, what doesn't? Also you can completely stop everything, there are somethings beyond that of your gravitational control.
Back to top Go down

Caleb Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Ressurection   Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Also, include an initial release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caleb Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Ressurection   Caleb Ressurection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caleb Ressurection
Page 1 of 1