Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruka

Haruka

Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] Empty
PostSubject: Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]   Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 am

Name: Shiraha

Manifestation: https://2img.net/h/i191.photobucket.com/albums/z107/MissYagami/Kanda.jpg

Release Phrase: Sever, Shiraha

Family: Wind/Air (Same thing, so no, not multi element)

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/anime_blood_sword_540.jpg

Shikai: http://stores.lucygoosie.com/catalog/kadaj.jpg
In Shikai form, Celestia's Zanpaktou takes on the form of a Double Bladed Souba Katana, as seen in the picture above.

Shikai Ability: In shikai form, Celestia's mastery of the air pressure surrounding herself becomes a masterful level, enabling her to strike fast and hard with little to no kick back. Also due to this affect, Air pressure is constantly bouncing back and forth between the two blades situated on her katana, magnifying her striking force exponentially.

Techniques:

[Shikai/Tech 1]: Cry of pressure strike- Utilizing the full striking force, Celestia applies her Reiatsu pressure into her blade alongside the air pressure already contained between it's two blades, the effect of this is when she clashes the blade into an opponents, the pressure is applied directly into the blade, if the strikes continue happening over a short period of time the blade can be highly damaged as if the opponent had been fighting for a huge amount of time.
5 post limit- 5 post cool down.

[Shikai/Tech 2]: Soaring Ignition- By utilizing the air pressure gathered between her blades, Celestia will do a charge strike at her opponent, in an upward slash motion, making sure to slash the tip of the blade across the ground, thus igniting the air between her blades and sending out a ferocious slash of highly heated reiatsu flame at point blank range.
2 post cool down.

[Shikai/Tech 3]: Screech- With the command phrase "Screech" Celestia's Zanpaktou blades shake violently, releasing the entirety of the air pressure contained within the space between them, this air pressure then solidifies as the Blade begins to separate into portions connected by a green glowing reiatsu, effectively changing the Double Souba Katana into a double blade whip weapon.

Last edited by Celestia Tenrai on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]   Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 am

Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] 25151215
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]   Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 pm

[Shikai/Tech 4] Atmospheric Howl- While using her mask in order to amplify her powers, and while Celestia's blade is in it's screech form she utters the command "Split". With this command the double whip weapon breaks apart and immediatly proceeds to strike out towards the enemy.
The effect of this may seem to only be to inflict minor cuts and slashes to the opponent with the 12 now seemingly sentient blades, however they still hold the property of the Shikai ability. Thus without the opponent realizing Celestia is performing her compression skill on a grander level to create two opposing gale force air currents around her opponent, restricting their movement by a vast amount.
Duration- 7 posts
Cool down- 14 posts
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]   Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]   Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiraha [Celestia's Zanpaktou]
Page 1 of 1