Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kush's Zanpaktou

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Name: Shiruba-Doragon - Silver Dragon

Manifestation: A Silver Dragon

Release Phrase: "Rise to the Heavens, Shiruba..."

Family:: Holy Illuminati (Light/Illusions)

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Is exactly like the Shikai form, just without the extra blade.

Spoiler:

Shikai:

Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: When this blade forms the user will gain the ability to Float/Fly, also his speed will increase dramatically, around mach 2.5, while his regular speed is around mach 1.2 which is faster than the speed of sound. Also he will gain the ability to bend surronding light around him. Since he will be moving so fast, light will pour out of his eyes, reflecting images he recieves at an extremely slower rate. Giving him the ability to actually move at these speeds accurately. The lens that enable him to see slower are able to use the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling him to see in ultra-voilet and other wave lengths. (Like night vision and heat vision). Nothing changes in bankai mode, except the fact that he can still see normally going the speeds he goes. The light can be gathered in hand or around himself in little balls, and it will be shot at a opponent. The light can have an explosive property, causing major explosions.

Bankai: Kush's blade will become extremely bright, and split into two.

Zetsumei - Death

Spoiler:

Itonami - Life

Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: This is a Twin Blade Bankai. He can now move past mach 6, which is 6 times the speed of sound. Giving him the appearance of just "Appearing and disappearing". His top speed is around mach 9. When he is using these types of speeds, the light will bend around him in the shape of a cone, the using a large amoung of reiatsu to catapulte himself at these type of speeds. To maintain mach 6 or faster (like escaping or travelling) he will gain two "Light Intakes" on his back, that work like a turbine, giving him more stability in his flight. He can only get to about mach 4.2 on foot. He can go faster though. Once the Bankai activates the entire area can be filled with a thick layer of Holy energy, within the holy energy is the world for this zanpaktou. This world can be filled with whatever Kush wants. If Kush pierces the opponent with the "Itonami", he can take over their 2 senses. With that, he can make them see, and hear whatever he wants. This is a powerful illusion. If stabbed with the "Zetsumei", the target will only feel pain, pain as if they were on the surface of the sun. Kush can easily see through the world as the target will be blinded by light. Kush can either release alot of reitsu to activate this, but it doesnt have to be activated upon intial release.

Technique:

Shiruba-Kyuuten Kirite - [Silver Sky Cutter]
Shikai/Bankai Technique
Description: Kush will slash his blade, and a silverish blast of energy will explode from the blade. This blast is sharp and is fast but can be dodged. The blast can cut the opponent severally. When used in bankai state, the blasts will be pure white, sharper, and alittle faster. This can cut the target extremely, cutting through most cero's and flesh alike. Charge takes 1 post, and there's a two post for it too cool down.

Divine Bubble
Shikai/Bankai Technique
Description: Kush can also be surronded by an invisble bubble. This bubble is filled with "Holy Energy". This bubble allows Kush to pass through time altering affects/gravity altering affects, any sealing technique used will be nullified when passed through the bubble, hence the "Holy" energy, illusions, some poisons and any other "Holy Based Attack" will be nulified by the bubble. This bubble again doesnt have to be activated upon intial release. This isnt a guard, just something that negate's most altering effects on himself. The only thing that will be reduced is Holy Energy, and dark energy. This bubble can also heal himself rapidly. The post cool down would be plus one on every post it is on for. So, if its on for 3 posts, its a 4 post cool down. 4 posts, and it would be a 5 post cool down. 5 posts, a 6 post cool down. Etc etc.

Bundan
Shikai/Bankai
Shikai: The users blade will shoot out a beam of extremely dense light. The light is about 2x the size as the original blade, and can move at 2/4 of the speed of the user. The light can break off into more beams of light that make it look like a branch, but the light cant twist or turn, it can only shoot off into one direction. The light at this level is about as hard as steel. In bankai the light can now shoot out and look like a lightning strike, hitting almost anything in its path. The branch like affect is controlled by the user, or it can just be shot out at random. The speed is now half of the users. The light is just as hard as Graphene, the edges of the "branchs" are about as thick as a atom.

Tsukikage - Moonbeams
Bankai
Kush's Zanpaktou's when there in bankai form will shake dramatically. Light will begin to drip off the blades, as a ball of light forms around him. This light is almost unbreakable, utilizing the hardness from his Bundan Indanzuma technique. After a post of charging, The light will break off into thousands of tiny beams, almost microscopic. The wave will be so tremendus, it will be like a solid wall of light 50ft tall. The light has a blueish whiteish glow to it, hence the Moon in its name. This wall can break off into sections, it can reform into pillars and break off into smaller pillars, it can stay its original form and just tear through the opponent, Kush can even make the attack swirl around the ground, making a tornado like attack. Kush could even make the Tsukikage swirl around his body, making him like a blade in a blender... a very sharp, very moviable blender. If the opponent is touched by a beam of light, he can put the target under an illusion, it can either be "Itonami's" illusion, or "Zetsumi's" illusional attack. This takes one post to charge, and has a 9 post cool down.

Taiyoukousen - Rays of the Sun
Bankai
(This is the Ability that comes with the Bankai, the one that fills the whole field with light.)
The layer of holy energy itself will absorb most reiatsu affiliated objects. Its like a filter for Reiatsu and Reishi, it attacks energy itself and filters it, making it dissapate through this world. The energy that is taken can be built up in anyway Kush wants in this world, including his own personal technique's. The only thing is, Kush cannot put in Reiatsu in the process. The holy energy itself cancels out absorbing properties, seeing as two things taking would only mean nothing was tooken. The light itself is extremely thick, almost like water, causing the target or opponent to lose speed dramatically. The light can take on any color or shade, meaning he could make a black out if he wanted to, or he could make the world a total solid color. This world is also filled with illusions, the illusions themselves can be powered by the reiatsu from the other person's reiatsu or reishi in the process. The images can range from the whole scenary being affected, or just anything Kush wants. Kush could even appear to "Control Time" making the target seem like he/she was moving in slow motion. The light that surronds the field can be compressed and transfered, like wavelengths, Kush could collapse the whole field of light and transfer the area to a different location. The location would have to be somewhere Kush has been or Kush has seen before, but having to know the direction and location of the place. Its like a transparent image held next to a wall, normal light would just pass through the image and the image would hit the wall having no were else to go. This physically takes the image with it, since the light is touching them in every sense, and moves them physically to another place. The light technique itself wouldnt need to have a post limit, but would have a cooldown of 8 posts. The Illusions have a 5 post limit (but can be turned off and on). The transfering part of the technique would take 4 posts to charge, and have a 8 post cooldown.

Shiruba's Desuedyuke-shon - Shiruba's Death Education
Shikai
In Shikai state, the blades on Shiruba will vibrate violently sending out a wave of sound. This sound will disorient the opponent's vision and hearing when hitting the person. When light is sent through the waves, Kush can actually make illusions around him that can range from anything between whole different settings, or down to a pebble. The only indication that this technique is active is the blades making a humming sound. Shiruba can even send these "waves" out in small portions, making certain people disoriented or making a field of disorientation. The light can be mixed in with this combination, "throwing" illusions out or even making a area of illusions. Making the light "stick" to the blade will cause the blade to be an illusion itself to anyone looking.

Duration: Can last 7 posts with Illusions, doesn't need anyposts for vibrations
Cooldown: 3 posts after a illusion is used

Last edited by Kush on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Kush, how about a 2 post cool down on Sky Cutter when in Bankai form.

Gotta have a cool down post on Divine Bubble
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Kush's Zanpaktou Approv12
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Houshasen Dokusatsu - Radiation Poisoning
Bankai
Description: When Kush's bankai is active, his sword Zetsumei will turn extremely bright. Utilizing the electromagnetic spectrum, he will shorten the wavelengths of the light he emmits by turning his reiatsu in his sword like a conducter. The reiatsu will travel up and down extremely fast, turning the light waves into gamma rays. The gamma rays wont effect Kush. An extremely dense light will form around him, about as thick as lead, making him immune to this effect. The gamma radiation will effect everything in the surronding area, killing any living cells on impact and will decemate all life around him. Any organic cell will rapidly decompose at a steady rate, including human cells. Human cells, on impact, will die immediately, tearing even then very DNA apart from the inside out. Gamma radiation affects the persons short term, and long term health. Sterilization, cancer, cell damage, internal tissue damage, skin damage etc etc. If exposed to a large dose of gamma radiation at once, the person being affected will most like start bleeding from the inside because of the radiation destroying the inside of the persons body. The person would collapse and slowly die a painful death, not being able to move at all. If its 3 posts, its a 4 post cool down. 4 posts, and it would be a 5 post cool down. 5 posts, a 6 post cool down. Etc etc. The longer the posts, the more the persons exposed to the radiation, meaning a quicker death. If the opponent is exposed for more the two posts, he will surely die. This leaves a long term effect on anything it touches, but it doesnt touch in reality, it passes through the objects. (If its too vague im sorry, there isnt to much more info on gamma radiation except that it causes cancer. But im pretty sure it would destroy most of your insides.)

Last edited by Kush on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Approved, so long as it's a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Wait, Kush can you explain it a little better...Like how long do they have to live and stuff because this seems like a automatic death for your opponent.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

I'll add more to the description hold on
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Houshasen Dokusatsu Dis-approved till further notice on the grounds of that is:

1. Kills in two hits whether the enemy is hit with it or even in the vicinity
2. Has no feasible way to dodge or even block it.
3. Can't be stopped once it is activated as Radiation stays in the air.

Edit it, or registering a new technique is up to you.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Bundan
Shikai/Bankai
Shikai: The users blade will shoot out a beam of extremely dense light. The light is about 2x the size as the original blade, and can move at 2/4 of the speed of the user. The light can break off into more beams of light that make it look like a branch, but the light cant twist or turn, it can only shoot off into one direction. The light at this level is about as hard as steel.

Bundan Inadzuma
Bankai
The light can now shoot out and look like a lightning strike, hitting almost anything in its path. The branch like affect is controlled by the user, or it can just be shot out at random. The speed is now half of the users. The light is just as hard as Graphene, the edges of the "branchs" are about as thick as a atom.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

2/4 is 1/2 aka Half.....Approved
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 am

You only get 3 tech's to start off with

And you gain ONE every 120 points

So.... I count 6 techniques.... Fix it
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:43 am

The other two are rough drafts, just up there so i can remember them. So i only count three. I do need two more points though
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:00 am

Tsukikage - Moonbeams
Bankai
Kush's Zanpaktou's when there in bankai form will shake dramatically. Light will begin to drip off the blades, as a ball of light forms around him. This light is almost unbreakable, utilizing the hardness from his Bundan Indanzuma technique. After a post of charging, The light will break off into thousands of tiny beams, almost microscopic. The wave will be so tremendus, it will be like a solid wall of light 50ft tall. The light has a blueish whiteish glow to it, hence the Moon in its name. This wall can break off into sections, it can reform into pillars and break off into smaller pillars, it can stay its original form and just tear through the opponent, Kush can even make the attack swirl around the ground, making a tornado like attack. Kush could even make the Tsukikage swirl around his body, making him like a blade in a blender... a very sharp, very moviable blender. If the opponent is touched by a beam of light, he can put the target under an illusion, it can either be "Itonami's" illusion, or "Zetsumi's" illusional attack. This takes one post to charge, and has a 9 post cool down.

[bump]

Last edited by Kush on Wed May 06, 2009 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:44 am

Considering how powerful the attack you are trying to register is, cool down is 9 posts.

Also since you can not have other abilities listed in your zanpaktou sheet what-so-ever unless they are registered, please copy/paste them and send a pm to yourself and save it, that way they will be on hand and i can delete the posts within this topic which give you more points for basically spamming.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:46 am

I pmed myself the Techs, so you can delete them now
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Can I clean up this thread now? I cannot tell which techniques that need approval...
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:28 pm

yeah go ahead, i think you can tell which techs were already approved
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Yeah, but I'm a bit slow tonight. Are there any techs that haven't been approved? I'm confused by the conversation in the thread..so I don't know. it'd help alot of you could point it out.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:40 pm

No all my techs have been approved that are up there, besides that Radiation one
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Kush wrote:
Houshasen Dokusatsu - Radiation Poisoning
Bankai
Description: When Kush's bankai is active, his sword Zetsumei will turn extremely bright. Utilizing the electromagnetic spectrum, he will shorten the wavelengths of the light he emmits by turning his reiatsu in his sword like a conducter. The reiatsu will travel up and down extremely fast, turning the light waves into gamma rays. The gamma rays wont effect Kush. An extremely dense light will form around him, about as thick as lead, making him immune to this effect. The gamma radiation will effect everything in the surronding area, killing any living cells on impact and will decemate all life around him. Any organic cell will rapidly decompose at a steady rate, including human cells. Human cells, on impact, will die immediately, tearing even then very DNA apart from the inside out. Gamma radiation affects the persons short term, and long term health. Sterilization, cancer, cell damage, internal tissue damage, skin damage etc etc. If exposed to a large dose of gamma radiation at once, the person being affected will most like start bleeding from the inside because of the radiation destroying the inside of the persons body. The person would collapse and slowly die a painful death, not being able to move at all. If its 3 posts, its a 4 post cool down. 4 posts, and it would be a 5 post cool down. 5 posts, a 6 post cool down. Etc etc. The longer the posts, the more the persons exposed to the radiation, meaning a quicker death. If the opponent is exposed for more the two posts, he will surely die. This leaves a long term effect on anything it touches, but it doesnt touch in reality, it passes through the objects. (If its too vague im sorry, there isnt to much more info on gamma radiation except that it causes cancer. But im pretty sure it would destroy most of your insides.)

I will approve this under certain conditions: Note that you said humans only..not any other entity. Tone down the radiation and its effects physically slightly and take out the DNA part. Also, put a radius of the radiation. Also..there may be more that I'm forgetting to add to the conditions. Oh and take out the eradication of the insides. You could replace it with reiryoku circulation to destroy the ability to produce reiatsu for a period of time and cause damage outside the body.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:05 pm

I rather put in something to do with the body being hurt, i'll pm it to you if i edit it
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Ok then, that's fine. When you get enough points and wanna register the technique..please do not forget to pm it to me first to clean it up to be acceptable. Afterwards, I'll clean up this thread so you won't have difficulty scrolling through your techniques.
Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kush's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Zanpaktou   Kush's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kush's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next