Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hisoka's zanpaktou

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 pm

(Hisoka cannot copy and paste from SW so I shall do so.)

Name: Kenji Kouen[Sacred Flame]

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Release Phrase: "Scorch, Kenji Kouen!"

Family: Fire

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Once released, Kenji Kouen heats up and burns at three-hundred and fifty degrees farenheit. The blade also gains a notable red tint around it. This tint is in response to Kenji Kouen's temperature.

Bankai: Bankai Name: Kinmotsu Kenji Kouen[Forbidden Sacred Flame] Upon releasing Bankai, Kenji Kouen's blade changes to a blade of flames(Yes, this means the blade is made of fire), only the hilt remains normal, giving Hisoka a handle to grasp to swing his blade of flames.

Hisoka's physical appearance also changes upon releasing his Bankai: His Shinigami robes and Captain's Haori invert in color, the Shinigami robes becoming white while the Captain's Haori becomes black with white text on the back. His body, as well as his clothes, gain a red glow, showing that he is truly intune with Kenji Kouen when in his Bankai state.

Bankai Ability: (Due to Hisoka's blade changing completely to flames, comes the obvious increase in temperature(Now being roughly 750ºF).) Hisoka gains to ability to seperate the flames from the hilt. Leaving a blade hilt behind but giving Hisoka complete manipulation of the flames that had left the hilt. This can be used for both defensive and offensive purposes, and Hisoka can reconnect the flames at any time.

Techniques
Kaen[Blaze] *Shikai*: By channelling reiatsu into Kenji Kouen, Hisoka can release a small, condensed beam of fire from the tip of the blade. Being as small as a Byakurai, this attack is very easily dodged, but if connected it could be deadly. Being as condensed and tiny as it is, this beam of fire can move at a moderate pace(50 MPH), and if succesfully used, it can easily pierce through the body of an opponnet then keep traveling. Once it connects, however, the heat of the flames rush into the wound made by the beam, causing internal burning to the victim. In Bankai, the beam changes to being made of lava, and the speed greatly increases(now being 200 MPH). This speed increasage increases the difficulty to dodge. One would only have a small 'window' of opprutunity to react. With the beam changing to lava comes to obvious increasage of damage from the internal burns. Now being 2nd-3rd degree.

Bakuhatsu[Eruption] *Shikai*: By focusing reiatsu into Kenji Kouen, then causing it to 'explode' the blade of Kenji Kouen ignites in flames. These flames, however, vanish almost as soon as they appear. The flames receed from the blade and up Hisoka's arm. Almost as instantly as the flames touch Hisoka's hand, they engulf his whole body. Then, by performing the same action as before and making his reiatsu 'explode' with him, these flames burst violently out from his body, engulfing anything within a twelve yard radius. Upon entering Bankai, this technique has been referred to as 'Makai's Bakuhatsu'[Hell's Eruption]. To utilize this technique, Hisoka must stab his Zanpaktou into the ground and channel his reiatsu through it, and into the depths of the ground. After a few seconds of channeling his reiatsu(1 post), the ground will begin to shake and a circle will appear carved into the ground in a fifty mile radius, Hisoka being the center of the circle. Within those few seconds, Hisoka uses the time he has now to escape the confines of the circle. By the time Hisoka escapes the circle(Which took up the same post as the ground shaking), lava will erupt straigh up from within the circle, engulfing anything unfortunate enough to have been left within the circle. [To make it more simple, there is a two post charge on this technique.]

Sanka[Oxidation] *Shikai*: Hisoka must charge for three turns while released. Once done, he releases an excessive amount of reiatsu over his zanpaktou. Whatever fire he makes using his zanpaktou will make a special type of fire that uses his reiatsu as an oxidizer instead of the air around it. Since the air is used to constantly feed the fire, his reiatsu will be what keeps the fire alive. However, because this fire was made from Hisoka's zanpaktou, the reiatsu fed into it will go into a continuous cycle to prevent the fire from being deprived of spiritual energy and Hisoka from being exhausted from maintaning the fire. The fuel for the power is the reiryoku used to make the spark or to ignite the fire with the zanpaktou, so therefor Hisoka's spiritual energy acts as the oxidizer and the fuel of the fire he creates with the only weakness being water of severely cooler temperature. This technique remains active as along as Kenji Kouen is released. This technique receives no boost upon the release of Bankai.

Kasai Arashi[Fire Storm] *Bankai ONLY*:
Harnessing Kenji Kouen's Bankai ability, Hisoka commands the flames to spin quickly, causing it to develop its own wind system and form a violent fire storm. The speeds of this violent flaming storm can range from a F1-F3 tornado, depending on the diameter of the storm. (Large Area=F1, Medium/Small Area=F2, Very Small Area=F3). The effects of this storm can obviously be devestating, the winds alone being capable of massive damage, while adding in the fire only makes this technique that much more deadly.
Duration: 5 Posts
Cooldown: 14 Posts

Souzoubutsu[Creation] *Bankai*: Manipulating his reiatsu, Hisoka will make two reiatsu currents flowing in opposite directions. As the two currents grind together, their speed will greatly increase, until they move so quickly that sparks fly from the friction created by the two opposing forces. The reiatsu itself will then act as the fuel source and set aflame using the sparks to complete the process of combustion. These newly created flames become instantly manipulatable using Kenji Kouen's Bankai ability. The two opposing reiatsu currents can be created anywhere, so long as it is within a mile radius of Hisoka.
Cooldown: 5 posts.
Duration: If the technqiue "Sanka" is active, there us no duration due to the fact that they originated from reiatsu, and are thus being oxidized by reiatsu. Should the aforementioned technique not be active the duration shall be 12 posts.

Anything placed in brackets beside the name of a technique is its English translation.]
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Approved, but the bankai shall not be used until you have become an elite vizard Hisoka.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Wait, His first two techs need a cool and and his last tech can't instantly knock someone out
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you for covering me Kakita.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Forget the last technique... I don't feel like going through and revising it. I won't ever use it anyway, so Fenikkusu Yaburemes=Non-exsistent.

Kaen: Cooldown- 4 Posts.
Bakuhatsu: Cooldown- 6 Posts.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Approved...............................O.O < _ <
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm and Elite, so review Bankai.. Anything related to Bankai is Bolded and Underlined.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Ok, I see nothing wrong with it.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:02 pm

NEW TECHNIQUE!!!

Sanka[Oxidation] *Shikai*: Hisoka must charge for three turns while released. Once done, he releases an excessive amount of reiatsu over his zanpaktou. Whatever fire he makes using his zanpaktou will make a special type of fire that uses his reiatsu as an oxidizer instead of the air around it. Since the air is used to constantly feed the fire, his reiatsu will be what keeps the fire alive. However, because this fire was made from Hisoka's zanpaktou, the reiatsu fed into it will go into a continuous cycle to prevent the fire from being deprived of spiritual energy and Hisoka from being exhausted from maintaning the fire. The fuel for the power is the reiryoku used to make the spark or to ignite the fire with the zanpaktou, so therefor Hisoka's spiritual energy acts as the oxidizer and the fuel of the fire he creates with the only weakness being water of severely cooler temperature. This technique remains active as along as Kenji Kouen is released. This technique receives no boost upon the release of Bankai.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 pm

New technique:

Kasai Arashi[Fire Storm] *Bankai ONLY*: Harnessing Kenji Kouen's Bankai ability, Hisoka commands the flames to spin quickly, causing it to develop its own wind system and form a violent fire storm. The speeds of this violent flaming storm can range from a F1-F3 tornado, depending on the diameter of the storm. (Large Area=F1, Medium/Small Area=F2, Very Small Area=F3). The effects of this storm can obviously be devestating, the winds alone being capable of massive damage, while adding in the fire only makes this technique that much more deadly.
Duration: 5 Posts
Cooldown: 14 Posts

Forgive any lack of detail or specification.. Not in the best mindset while typing this.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 pm

New technique!

Souzoubutsu[Creation] *Bankai*: Manipulating his reiatsu, Hisoka will make two reiatsu currents flowing in opposite directions. As the two currents grind together, their speed will greatly increase, until they move so quickly that sparks fly from the friction created by the two opposing forces. The reiatsu itself will then act as the fuel source and set aflame using the sparks to complete the process of combustion. These newly created flames become instantly manipulatable using Kenji Kouen's Bankai ability. The two opposing reiatsu currents can be created anywhere, so long as it is within a mile radius of Hisoka.
Cooldown: 5 posts.
Duration: If the technqiue "Sanka" is active, there us no duration due to the fact that they originated from reiatsu, and are thus being oxidized by reiatsu. Should the aforementioned technique not be active the duration shall be 12 posts.

Last edited by The Hisokian on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm

needs a duration ;D
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm

I've made the edit, Mr. Polk.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Spoiler:
YOUR DENIED!!!!!!! GO LOOK AT THE SPOILER!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Ryoukin(Charge)*Bankai*: Hisoka summons lava from within the Earth to summon him. This dome closes off, protecting him from any type of attacks except water based attacks of a SEVERELY lower temperature. Not only does this dome defend, it is also mobile. Meaning, Hisoka can charge at his opponent at high and send waves of lava at them as he charges(Using his ability to manipulate it). In addition to the waves that are sent out, the domes itself charging at the opponent, a tail of lava is left behind as Hisoka dashes due to the high speeds he travels. This tail, is also fully manipulable and Hisoka often uses it as a whip to lash out at his opponent, should they get behind him.
Duration: 5 posts(Unless canceled by a severely cooler water based technique.)
Cooldown: 10 posts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:50 pm

you either get this tech or your free hollow form
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Wait.. So, you're saying if I give up this technique until I have 720 points, then I can get HF without training?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Yep, Cause your the vaizard race leader.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Hollow Form it is, then. Ignore the technique 'til I got 720 points.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 am

Ryoukin(Charge)*Bankai*: Hisoka summons lava from within the Earth to summon him. This dome closes off, protecting him from any type of attacks except water based attacks of a SEVERELY lower temperature. Not only does this dome defend, it is also mobile. Meaning, Hisoka can charge at his opponent at high and send waves of lava at them as he charges(Using his ability to manipulate it). In addition to the waves that are sent out, the domes itself charging at the opponent, a tail of lava is left behind as Hisoka dashes due to the high speeds he travels. This tail, is also fully manipulable and Hisoka often uses it as a whip to lash out at his opponent, should they get behind him.
Duration: 8 posts(Unless canceled by a severely cooler water based technique.)
Cooldown: 10 posts.

New technique.
Back to top Go down
The Skipper

The Skipper

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 am

In the power vested in me, blah blah blah... APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 am

whoa whoa whoa denied >__>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:23 am

Wind, Water, both can cool down lave.

Lave is not just fire its earth. An element you dont actually have.

Lave is like acid, if it touches the opponent they are maimed instantly.

SO EITHER

Make it just fire, Make it an immobile dome/get rid of the free handed mulnipulation, Or lower the usage limit to four.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

Hisoka's zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's zanpaktou   Hisoka's zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisoka's zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1