Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

my zanpaktou: hisoka

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my zanpaktou: hisoka Empty
PostSubject: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 am

name: hisoka (the Secretive, reserved one)

-hisoka is the master of mirrors-

manifestation: a silver ferret

command: 'reveal yourself, hisoka'

family: neutral (mirror)

sealed appearance: normal japanese katana

ability: complete control, use and manipulation of mirrors either in surroundings or created by hisoka

level :shikai

shikai: my sword (with an orange hilt and red sheeth) seemingly implodes towards my hand and at the last second fans out horizontally into a perfectly white fan, with an orangey-red japanese sun centeral to its design, strengthened structurally by my reiastu and tipped around the rim with a minuature blade, do not be fooled into thinking this is a normal fan

shikai power: my zanpaktou is all to do with mirrors

shikai techniques

1. deadly mirror effect,
granting me the ability to create two mirrors anywhere on the battlefield (around double the size of a man) and these two mirrors become linked, allowing anything to enter the first mirror and emerge out of the second mirror almost instantly. These mirrors have a slight pull and anything smaller than the mirror that touches the mirror is dragged through the tunnel. These mirrors are active until i say 'shatter' when they dissapear (anything inside the tunnel at this time is simply spat out unharmed) charge instant, cooldown 5 posts

2. the wall of deadly mirror
i create a seemingly endless wall of what looks like glass, but is infact spirit energy, this wall does two things, the first is to absorb any attack the opponent uses (kidou, sword slash, cero etc). the second power of the mirror is to act like one way glass, so while it protects me from my opponents attacks, any projectile attacks (kidou, cero) i/my allies behind the wall fire are blasted through the mirror like normal. This wall is not a wall you can go around or over/under however it is severly weak to the element of water and any point that water touches the wall instantly corrodes and creates a hole as large as the volume of water.
charge 2 posts, lasts max 4. posts. cooldown 10 posts

~

bankai power: my bankai is an area bankai so around the battlefield i create a dome shape ( a bit like the blind guy from the anime does) but my dome is an inpenitrable dome of mirrors no-one can get in or out once iv activated it. just as my zanpaktou is all about mirrors, so is my bankai, and so it does two things

1. i can go in and out of the mirrors, coming out of any point in the dome

2. whenever my blade touches my opponents zanpatou a mirror copy of me is formed which is less powereful but can fight alongside me until shattered (defeated) however many times our zanpaktou's touch determines how many mirror copies i have

Last edited by pendragon on Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Well with a Netural Element you can't control Kidou because Kidou is an element. So your going to have the change up your Zan to either meet a Netural or a Kidou element.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:23 pm

EDITED
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Bankai is ignored until you may actuall have it, as for your Second technique, please elaborate on the strength of its repellent... I do hope someone with Kenpachi-like strength could cut through it? Or, a Gran Rey Cero or Cero Oscuras could blast through it? Or, a Bankai technique? Etc..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:03 pm

ok yes a fully power attack in your final form can break it obviously, but its main weakness is water
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Good, then. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my zanpaktou: hisoka   my zanpaktou: hisoka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my zanpaktou: hisoka
Page 1 of 1