Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Empty
PostSubject: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Name: Demonio de Soledad (Literally means “Demon of Loneliness”)

Release Phrase: Hedateru (Literally means “Isolate”)

Represent:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Demon_Lord_Eltab_by_nJoo

Element: Shadow/Dark

Sealed Description:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Unnamed_Katana_Close_Ups_by_Awaken_

Initial Release:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Sword_Of_ancient_Tech_Drawing_by_Un

Released Description:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Fantasy_Chinese_Armor_by_garang76

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Vergil’s Ultimate Ability while in his released form is called “Sacrificar” which means “To Sacrifice”. First, Vergil makes every effort to draw blood from his opponent and consume it. After that, his armor turns black with white markings representing a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. He then draws the symbol of the Demon of Loneliness on the ground in blood and stands in the center. This serves as the link between him and his victim. Once his sacrificial ritual takes place, the victim is linked with Vergil until he either steps or is forced out of the circle.

Any kind of injury that Vergil inflicts upon himself (or the injury they inflicted on him) is inflicted upon his sacrifice, be it a mere scratch or a pierce in the heart. If Vergil is forced to step out of the circle, the link is broken and the victim is set free, but all Vergil has to do is to step back into the circle to reactivate the link. Basically, this technique makes Vergil a living voodoo doll. Thanks to Vergil’s high-speed regeneration, it makes it easier for him to survive while the other suffers much more excruciating pains. A picture of the symbol of the Demon of Loneliness is as shown below:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Saiyuri__s_New_Symbol_by_TornxDragon

Innate Ability: He is able to use his high-speed regeneration, but he is also able to throw extended physical attacks. This means that if Vergil threw a punch at an enemy and he missed, then he could extend his Reiryoku or “Spiritual Power” to increase the range of his punch, thus hitting his opponent even though he missed physical contact. The same goes for kicks and other attacks he throws which includes using his Zanpakutō. The extension reaches a good ten to fifteen meters. This ability can be called “Sujeción de Demonio” which means “Grip of Demon” or “Demon’s Grip”. His Sujeción de Demonio is thanks to the Piel de Demonio which means “Skin of Demon” or “Demon Skin”. The Piel de Demonio is the armor that takes form over his body that is made out of Reiryoku.

Techniques:

Aislamiento (Literally means “Solitary Confinement”)

Aislamiento is a special way to keep an unfair battle in check. Vergil first points his sword at the opponents of choice and, integrating his Pesquisa into his Zanpakutō, he is able to shoot a small black ball of Reiryoku that fires straight forward a few feet and then separates into the needed amount to be fired at the directed opponents. For example, if the battle was a two on one and Vergil felt like killing one opponent at a time, he could point his Zanpakutō at the opponent he wants to seal away, and with a small ball of Reiryoku, he can shoot it towards the directed opponent, creating a small spherical prison that is completely dark on the inside. Attacks fired inside of the spherical prison are ricocheted all throughout the interior until the attack or the prison fades. Attacks may not be fired from the outside either because the prison would force any incoming attacks to ricochet back towards the person who initiated the attack. The prison is nearly impenetrable and fades after a course of four posts. The cool-down time is multiplied by two posts for every person Vergil used Aislamiento on after the prison fades.

Animar (Literally means “To Animate”)

Animar allows Vergil to call for help in the heat of battle. He directs his sword towards the ground or just points down in general to create a type of Garganta that leads to another realm where he used his Caja Negación to store a bunch of demon-looking Hollows. One to three of them enter the battle and help him combat his opponent or opponents. They are small, agile, and very mischievous rather than destructive. They will do things like distract enemies by pulling down their pants, restraining the enemies by holding tightly onto them, and they are able to do one thing that might actually harm the enemies and that is exploding. Once they are on tight, they are nearly impossible to pull off and will explode, causing mild burns, disorientation, and possibly other injuries, depending on if they use defensive tactics, such as Hierro. Animar has a cool-down of 2 posts for the use of Animar and a one post cool-down for each demon-like Hollow summoned.

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) TRV_Bayub_Redesign_by_Booter_Freak

Sombra Oscuridad (Literally means “Dark Shade”)

Sombra Oscuridad is an offensive and defensive ability that fires pitch-black-colored energy blasts. He is able to control these blasts, and can even change the intensity of them. Vergil can easily cancel out normal Cero and Bala blasts from any Espada by striking it head-on with this attack after studying the amount of power it took to use it. This means that he must first take a hit from the attack or at least get a taste of it before using this ability to cancel out anything. Other than just using it to cancel out attacks, he is able to use it to attack his opponents, like Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō. The direction of the Sombra Oscuridad can be controlled, providing greater range and accuracy. Often, upon contact, it will engulf the foe and create a gigantic explosion. The technique can be used in a multitude of different ways: by striking the ground, an omnidirectional blast can knock away incoming attacks; Vergil can also keep Sombra Oscuridad within Demonio de Soledad to augment his sword swings.

This is very effective because the power is also increased when used in darkened areas or at night, when it is dark all around. The range is also increased by a little. To negate an attack, he has to take the attack or at least a small dose of it, and after he uses it, there will be a two post cool-down. The regular Sombra Oscuridad attack is like an instant attack that has a two post cool-down, no matter whichever way it is used, meaning that he can use his attack to make an omnidirectional attack, but he'd still have to wait two posts to use it again. For augmenting his weapon, he gets to keep it augmented for one post and then he has a two post cool-down.

Rules in making Techs:

1-99 posts: 3 techs 4 for espada and so on up

100-199: 4 techs

200-299: 5 techs

300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts goes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:50 pm

I just used Yuuske to post it up. I forgot I was on his account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 am

Your ultimate is way to much of an instant death technique, also, its a complete copy off of the guy from Naruto. For your innate ability, do you mean your reach is invisible each time you punch? If so, include that. Your first technique can't be impossible to get out of, make it so Elites or people higher rank than you can get out or something. The second technique is more of the summoning sort, it doesn't fit with darkness. Your last technique needs a higher cooldown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Demonio de Soledad (Literally means “Demon of Loneliness”)

Release Phrase: Hedateru (Literally means “Isolate”)

Represent:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Demon_Lord_Eltab_by_nJoo

Element: Shadow/Dark

Sealed Description:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Unnamed_Katana_Close_Ups_by_Awaken_

Initial Release:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Sword_Of_ancient_Tech_Drawing_by_Un

Released Description:

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) Fantasy_Chinese_Armor_by_garang76

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Vergil’s ultimate ability while in his released state is called “Decaer” which means “To Decay”. This ability starts as soon as he cuts his opponent once. It is an ability that takes its course throughout the battle without any other course of action necessary. Vergil’s blade causes his opponent’s body to wither and decay over a period of sixty posts. The decaying process is slow, but it is visible as the wound spreads the decay. The rotten body parts are still able to fight and be used, but as soon as the whole process is finished, they will turn to a form of ashes and float away with the wind.

The only way to heal it is through the healing abilities of the infected person themselves, being healed by another person with healing abilities, amputation of the infected body part, the death of Vergil, Vergil’s merciful release from the rot, or through Vergil’s personal favorite, the death of the infected person. The decay can be treated like a poison because it spreads throughout the body, causing a slow death. Here’s how the decaying process works. As soon as Vergil cuts the opponent, his cursed Reiryoku enters and slowly consumes the opponent’s Reiryoku, causing a sort of rotting process. The recharge of this ability is ten posts after the decay has either killed the infected opponent or has been cured of the rot.

Innate Ability: He is able to use his high-speed regeneration, but he is also able to throw extended physical attacks. This means that if Vergil threw a punch at an enemy and he missed, then he could extend his Reiryoku or “Spiritual Power” to increase the range of his punch, thus hitting his opponent even though he missed physical contact. The same goes for kicks and other attacks he throws which includes using his Zanpakutō.

The Reiryoku takes the form of the attack in a silhouette form, meaning that if he threw a punch and he missed, the silhouette of his fist would extend from his fist, causing damage that would have normally been avoided. The extension reaches a good ten to fifteen meters. This ability can be called “Sujeción de Demonio” which means “Grip of Demon” or “Demon’s Grip”. His Sujeción de Demonio is thanks to the Piel de Demonio which means “Skin of Demon” or “Demon Skin”. The Piel de Demonio is the armor that takes form over his body that is made out of Reiryoku.

Techniques:

Aislamiento (Literally means “Solitary Confinement”)

Aislamiento is a special way to keep an unfair battle in check. Vergil first points his sword at the opponents of choice and, integrating his Pesquisa into his Zanpakutō, he is able to shoot a small black ball of Reiryoku that fires straight forward a few feet and then separates into the needed amount to be fired at the directed opponents. For example, if the battle was a two on one and Vergil felt like killing one opponent at a time, he could point his Zanpakutō at the opponent he wants to seal away, and with a small ball of Reiryoku, he can shoot it towards the directed opponent, creating a small spherical prison that is completely dark on the inside. Attacks fired inside of the spherical prison are ricocheted all throughout the interior until the attack or the prison fades.

Attacks may not be fired from the outside either because the prison would force any incoming attacks to ricochet back towards the person who initiated the attack. The prison is nearly impenetrable and fades after a course of four posts. Only enemies who are of Lieutenant, Captain, or Espada level are able to break out of it within one post or break it if they are trying to free a teammate. The cool-down time is multiplied by two posts for every person Vergil uses Aislamiento on after the prison fades.

Engañar (Literally means “To Deceive”)

Engañar is an ability that plays with people’s minds. It tricks Vergil’s enemies into thinking that there are multiple copies of him, making his opponent look delusional. His opponents will swing randomly into the air from time to time, thinking they are fighting the real Vergil. To activate this ability, he must first draw his own blood and smear it over his blade. Then, he must make contact with the person of choice just enough to cause the blood to rub off a little onto the opponent. As soon as the blood is on the said person, he can activate the ability, causing his opponent of choice to see numerous copies of Vergil. These copies don’t cause any damage, but they do act realistically, meaning that the copies attack, but don’t make any attempts to actually cut Vergil’s opponent down, but instead, allow the opponent to cut the clones down. The effect lasts for three posts and has a cool-down of five posts.

Sombra Oscuridad (Literally means “Dark Shade”)

Sombra Oscuridad is an offensive and defensive ability that fires pitch-black-colored energy blasts. He is able to control these blasts, and can even change the intensity of them. Vergil can easily cancel out normal Cero and Bala blasts from any Espada by striking it head-on with this attack after studying the amount of power it took to use it. This means that he must first take a hit from the attack or at least get a taste of it before using this ability to cancel out anything. Other than just using it to cancel out attacks, he is able to use it to attack his opponents, like Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō.

The direction of the Sombra Oscuridad can be controlled, providing greater range and accuracy. Often, upon contact, it will engulf the foe and create a gigantic explosion. The technique can be used in a multitude of different ways: by striking the ground, an omnidirectional blast can knock away incoming attacks; Vergil can also keep Sombra Oscuridad within Demonio de Soledad to augment his sword swings.

This is very effective because the power is also increased when used in darkened areas or at night, when it is dark all around. The range is also increased by a little. To negate an attack, he has to take the attack or at least a small dose of it, and after he uses it, there will be a four post cool-down. The regular Sombra Oscuridad attack is like an instant attack that has a four post cool-down, no matter whichever way it is used, meaning that he can use his attack to make an omnidirectional attack, but he'd still have to wait four posts to use it again. For augmenting his weapon, he gets to keep it augmented for one post and then he has a four post cool-down.

Rules in making Techs:

1-99 posts: 3 techs 4 for espada and so on up

100-199: 4 techs

200-299: 5 techs

300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts goes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 pm

I fixed the ultimate ability. I hope it's accepted. I mean...It's not even much of an ability. How many fights go on for sixty posts.... -_-' I also upped the cool-down time to four posts for the third technique and added a new second technique. It's like a shade has shrouded their eyes and they see clones of Vergil which are actually mere illusions that are a lot weaker than the actual Vergil himself. I added a silhouette that will extend itself from the attack, so it is visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Aw crap...I forgot to mention. His ultimate ability can only affect one person at a time. My mistake. So if the person dies after sixty posts, then Vergil can infect another person after ten posts of cool-down. Same if the person is healed. He has to wait ten posts before he can infect another host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Wow....forgot to add something again... -_-' Alright, so Aislamiento can be easily torn apart by any light/holy attack. Sorry. That's my final addition....I think.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)   Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil Rapshodos' Resurrección (Demonio de Soledad)
Page 1 of 1