Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou   Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 am

Name: Kuroi Bara (Black Rose)

Manifestation: Astarot being the name of this powerful Dark Dragon. In demonology, this is the name of a Prince of Hell, meaning "Leading One" or "The Chief." Astarot in the giant mountain that black roses all over the place. There is Ash and black rose petals that are scattered everywhere around and is constantly flying around in the air. Astarot seems to be the opposite of Hijikataken, he will get him into any fight that Astarot seems that is worthy of him to fight them and if not than he just curses them and tells the 'boy' to walk away. Astarot seems to usually call Hijikataken by the name of 'boy' because he deems him not even worthy of the name 'man' yet and definitely not the Dark Rose Prince.

Release Phrase: Scatter them to ashes Kuroi Bara !

Family: Shadow/Dark

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Hijikataken Zanpatou looks like in its regular state like that of a regular katana with a black laced handle.

Shikai: When Hijikataken Zanpaktou is at its Shikai state the blade is completely black

Shikai Ability: Dragon's Rage- Hijikataken can automatically use this whenever he wants with a price, his eyes become like that of his Dragons and he gains more reaitsu than before even more than his released Shikai, it puts him almost into a berserk form that he goes around trying to destroy almost anything in his path and soon would have no regard for his own safety and he also gains uncanny strength that he is able to use. (Actually has not fully mastered once it is fully mastered he can than use it to grant speed and heightened his abilities without going into a bloodlust type frenzy.)

Hijikataken can use his blade to manipulate the Darkness by waiting for night to spread over the area and attack people with it meaning he can use the shadows as clones of him in the dark and he can also use them to attack his opponents using his blade to have something soar out of the tips of them that is a black reaitsu the wave of reaitsu will go soaring at his enemy like black roses flying towards the enemy at high high velocity, but it still can be dodged if fast enough.

Hijikataken can mainly manipulate the darkness making it stream across the ground or through the air as long as there are shadows somewhere nearby than he can use them to his advantage meaning that Light is his main weakness. With the Darkness he can make it come off the ground and manipulate it into the shape he wants meaning he can easily use it to impale someone if he tries hard hard enough.

Techniques: (Must have this template for all new Tech's)

Name:Shadow Claw (Shikai)
Effect:uses the new complete shadows to hold an opponent in the area.
Duration and or Cooldown:2 post duration and has 1 post cool down

Name:Shadow Spike (Shikai)
Effect:Uses the shadows to create holes that aren't seen, and at the bottom of them are spikes.
Duration: 3 post duration and 1 post cool down

Name:Scattering Rose (Shikai)
Effect:Drops a Box about 200x200sqft with the bottom being open, down on the opponent and trapping the opponent. After the box is set on the opponent black roses made out of shadows start to form on the ground beneath the opponent and soon starts to scatter at high speed everywhere in the box, only weakness is light.
Back to top Go down

Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou   Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 pm

^Bump^
Back to top Go down

Hijikataken Shin Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1